Chapter 2

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

The two wizards fly out ToppKlass,stabilly flying.

"Do you think it's a great decision to sent Kidoh and A-Tom to the real world?"ask Xero.

"P-Goon just do what he think will work.Although Kidoh is more experience and a Dragon Slayer,the descendant is the only one that can locate the key"said Hansol.

"Nakta?! He the only one?!"ask Xero.

"I can feel it.Nakta has this hidden talent to locate the key,but he didn't know he putting himself in danger"said Hansol.

"Danger? What do you mean?"ask Xero again,pokerfaced.

"The enemies from outside ToppKlass know the descendant is their way to enter ToppKlass.They can track him,but with my magic,they can't track him and Nakta will stay safe without being endangered"said Hansol.

"Your magic?"ask Xero as Hansol hold his hand out and a blue fire appear on his hand,

Hansol point his hand up and many blue fires following his hand direction.

Gohn open the door,entering the room and saw Hojoon lying in the ground.

"Hojoon!"said Gohn,pulling the wizard up.

"What's wrong?! What's happen?!"ask Gohn.

".....Shadow of Light.....He...,said Hojoon.

"Hansol? What did he do?"ask Gohn.

'He and........Coldblooded Poker Face....They went to....The real world....To track Nakta down!"

They land perfectly in the ground.

"My magic can make sure that no one from ToppKlass can come here"said Hansol,turning to Xero.

Gohn open the entrance and saw magic blocker blocking the way between ToppKlass and real world.

"What the-What is this magic?!"ask Gohn as Hojoon stand next to him.

"This is....The Shadow of Light magic..."said Hojoon.

"Hansol's magic? Isn't this the magic that you have to control?"ask Gohn.

"Gohn,Hansol already study magic since he young,aswell as Xero.That's why their magic is high-leveled when mine medium level"said Hojoon.

A/N : High-Leveled Magic : The Strongest Magic

Medium-Leveled Magic : 2nd Strongest Magic