Chapter 3

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

"How are we going back without seen by this humans?"ask Xero as Hansol pull out a magic card,throw it and mantain it on the air.

'"Sinister Gap!"said Hansol as the card glowing and a gap opening.

"With this gap.Let's go!"said Hansol and the two wizards enter the gap.

"How are we gonna found them now?!"

"Shut it,Seogoong!"

"How can I shut it,Gohn?! First Nakta gone,then those two wizards gone,now our maknae gone!"

"Stop creating tension here!"

"How are we gonna found them,huh?! Tell me!"

"Of course we know how to find them".

The 7 of them look around as a gap appear and open as Hansol jump,landing on Seogoong while Xero fly out.

Hansol touch the gap and he take the magic card.

"Get off me,you wizard"said Seogoong and Hansol stop his thought.

"If only you ask politely,stupid lion.Geez,how hot-tempered"said Hansol and walk off Seogoong.

"You picking a fightnwith me,aren't you?! Bring it on!"said Seogoong,standing up as his hand holding a sword and run toward Hansol.

Hansol turn to Seogoong and fly as Seogoong follow him.

Hansol took out a magic card and his hand magic coming out his hand as he absorb the card inside his hand.

Hansol fly away with Seogoong fly behind him.

"Tch!"tutted Hansol,flying uoside down as he shooting his magic from his finger that he shaped into the shape of gun.

Hansol stop Seogoong thought as he fly to the boy and push him with his legs,crashing to the corner.

Hansol point his hand at Seogoong as his shadow and light magic flying around as their end become sharper.

"!!!!!!"gasp Seogoong as he saw the shadow and light flying toward him.

Suddenly,Gohn appear in front of him with his arms outstretch.

"!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN!!!!!!"scream Seogoong.

"!!!!!"gasp Hansol as he saw Gohn in front of Seogoong,protecting the older Lion unit member.

He move his hand and create light shield in front of the two.

"Shoot!"said Hansol,trying to control his magic as his eyes turn blue.

The light and shadow slowly turning into ice much to everyone surprise.

"How did he....."said Seogoong.

Hansol turning around as he throw it outside from ToppKlass to the real world.

"Gah!"said Hansol as he fall down and grip his heart.

"Hansol!"said Gohn,caughting the wizard.

'Damn.....He used too much of his power that his heart freezing....."think Gohn as he carry Hansol to the medical room.