Chapter 4

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

"Ggh!!!"grit Seogoong,flying dodging the enemy attack from behind him.

'!'think Seogoong as one of the attack almost hit him and butterfly pattern flew pass him.

'......Damn,it's too beautiful.....'think Seogoong as one of the enemy about to struck him with a magic.

"?!!!!"gasp Seogoong as someone grab him from his side and brought him up,dodging the enemy.

"Hansol?! What are you doing?!! After what I did that time...!!!!"ask Seogoong as Hansol keep holding him while flying.

"I'll explain later!!!!!"said Hansol as they fly seperately.

He turn and point his hand as border appear and start shooting magic.

"!!! Master Spark!!!!!!!!!"said Hansol,pointing his hand and giant light come out his hand,exterminating the enemy.

He fly and grab Seogoong again as they avoid the enemies behind him.

They fly inside the mansion as Hansol dropped Seogoong softly,landing not far from him.

Seogoong stare at the wizard as he turn.

"Why did you do that? After I attack you with anger"said Seogoong as Hansol cut him.

"Gohn,as I told by P-Goon,can't be hurt.That's when he protect you from my magic,I need to protect him"said Hansol as he turn,flying away.

"Why are we here again?"ask Xero as the two flew on the real world.

"We need to find Yano,you stupid idiot"said Hansol.

"Oh,since when you care about anyone else?","Talk and I kill you"said Hansol,glaring at Xero.

He throwed the card and the two enter the gap.

Hansol look around as he saw a blond-haired boy flying near the ground and land.

"Yano!"said Hansol,opening the gap behind him and Yano turn.

"Hyung!"said Yano,"What are you doing here?".

"To get you back,duh"said Xero.

"Come,let's get you back home.Every and each member in Lion unit is worried sick about you"said Hansol,reaching his hand out as Yano grab his hand and Hansol pull him inside the gap,closing it.

In ToppKlass,the gap open and Yano jump out from it.

"We should get going"said Hansol and Xero nod as they fly to the entrance.

"Who should we-","Nakta","Well that's a fast answer".

"Oh,shut up"said Hansol,glaring at Xero and fly out.

"Watch out!"said Hansol,grabbing Xero from his side and brought him dodge a magic laser.

"That was close"said Xero as they float.

"They must be in here somewhere"said Hansol as he saw exploding barrier around Xero.

He fly throught the barrier gap and grab Xero,flying far away from the barrier as it explode.

"We should get looking for him tomorrow"said Hansol and Xero nod in agreement.