Chapter 12

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

"Hansol".

"Hm? Oh,Kidoh!"said Hansol as Kidoh walk toward him.

"Are you okay? You really scared us all when the three of you back from Real World"said Kidoh.

"Yes,I'm okay"said Hansol as he look out the window.

"You really worried us all! I mean,you in coma for almost a month"said Kidoh again.

"I know,I just don't expect that curse will put me in coma for a really long time"said Hansol.

"Your arms when Xero cured you,seriously,it scared us just by looking at it.We think you will never wake up,but Xero"said Kidoh.

"?",Hansol stare at him in confusion.

"Xero always by your side everyday,hoping you will wake up someday.Now that's what I call a true best friend.He really loyal and never leave your side"said Kidoh.

"Is he really?"ask Hansol and Kidoh just nod.

"You and Xero had the same behavior.Protective,and loyal.Wizards usually have different behavior,but you two is the same"said Kidoh.

"I don't know why our behavior the same either.I just know we already best friends since we all meet"said Hansol.

"And I always happy he my best friend,and he feel the same too"said Hansol.

Kidoh stare at him as he smile and ruffle Hansol hair.

"That's the Hansol I know.Beside protective and loyal,you always cheerful and your smile always made all of us happy"said Kidoh.

"Hope you get better.I need to discuss something with the others"said Kidoh,standing up and walk out.