Chapter 15

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

'If it for him,I will even sacrifice my life.Just for his safety'.

Xero fastly fly through the snow storm as he fly toward the forest.

Being the ice wizard,it already normal for him to fly through ice and snow.

"!!!!",Xero gasp as he dodge a magic ball that heading toward him.

"What the!"said Xero as he fly faster toward the forest.

'I can't just avoid it.I need to fight magic with magic!'think Xero.

He outreached his arm as a border appear.

He move his hand in four direction at the border and move it in front of him as silver light come out the border.

"Magic Sign 'Ice Light'!"said Xero as he maintain the border in front of him.

'Too many of them.If I keep like this,it just a waste of magic card,and eventually that curse will became stronger and his life will...I will never let that happen!'think Xero.

'Alright,this magic card will confuse them all'think Xero as he fastly fly down and put the spell card.

"Taboo 'Four of a Kind'.It my most classic magic card and it will hold them long enough'think Xero as he fly inside the forest.

'Just wait a little more,Hansol.I will found it and I will saved you.Please,don't died now'.

'I will sacrifice everything including my life just for him.Just for Hansol.My friend.My best friend.My greatest friend'.