Chapter 23

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

Hansol fly,playing around with his best friend,playing in the sky.

Hansol keep laughing as Xero chase him.

"Got you!"said Xero cheerfully as Hansol playfully turning around,trying to get Xero off him.

"Haah,look at those two.They always like that whenever they play with each other"said Seogoong as Kidoh put his head on the older shoulder.

"You just don't realize it.When all of us move into this world,at first they shy and now they stuck to each other"said Kidoh.

Hansol move his hand as shadow move and grab both of them.

They giggling happily as they crash onto the lake.

Laughter keep coming out from each wizard as Hansol splash water to Xero face and fly up.

"Yah,Hansol!"said Xero,flying following his best friend.

He turn and grin as he put something on his shoes.

"Blazing Star!"said Hansol as he flying super fast.

"!!!",Hansol gasp as he saw a magic ball heading toward Xero.

"Xero!!!"said Hansol,moving his hand and create a protection border in front of him.

Xero fly toward Hansol as the older hugged him.

"Let's go,we need to dodge this"said Hansol and Xero nod,flying as they dodge all the magic ball.

"Come on,Xero!"said Hansol,grabbing Xero wrist and fly inside the mansion.

"Well that was close.Is there any injuries on you?"ask Hansol,staring at Xero.

"I'm fine.How about you?"ask Xero.

"I'm not hurt.Come,we need some thing to taken care of"said Hansol,pulling Xero up on his feet.