@ the Airport

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Uee P.O.V

 

“Unnie! Palli!! I don’t want to miss the plane! Lizzy shouted at me once she saw me. Aishh! This little crazy kid.

 

“Arasso arasso.. Hold on for a second.. There are still 2 hours before our flight. Why are you being so anxious, huh?? I said while heading towards to the car.

 

“Aniyo. I just feel so excited with this trip.”

 

“Tch. Look at your nose, kid. It is totally like Pinocchio nose right now. It’s because of Minho, isn’t it??” I said while putting my bag into the car boot.

 

“Unnie..aniyo..” Her face started to be like a grilled shrimp color.

 

“Tch. chincha?? Then why did your whole face changed into red?” I feel so amused when I see her face turning to be like that.

 

“Aigoo.. These 2 girls.. Stop fighting right now or else you guys might miss your plane.” My mother suddenly interfered into these ‘siblings’ fighting.

 

Yes. My beloved mom. Lizzy and our manager have come to my home in order to pick me up since I live with my parents. Even though I had my own room together with Jungah unnie at AS dorm, but I just spent my time there when our manager said so. It means when we have a tight practice. Well, my parents have successfully convinced our big boss to let me stay with them since I’m their spoiled daughter and they doesn’t want to live separately with me.

 

“Yoo jin-ah, please take care of yourself orite. Eat properly and behave yourself. Don’t forget to eat my home made meal once you arrive at the hotel. Arasso??”

 

There she go again.. Every single time that I’m going abroad, she will definitely saying this same thing without fail.

 

“Ne umma.. Arasso.. Why do you need to keep saying the same thing?? I’m big girl now.. Stop worrying me, ok?” Then, I feel something hard hitting on my head. “Ya umma!! Why did you hit my head?”

 

“Aish, this little kid. Just follow my words. Can’t you??” Then, I saw Lizzy was trying so hard to hold her laugh. 

 

“Ahjumma, you don’t have to worry. I’ll take a very good care for this spoon-fed daughter. If she ever dares to refuse, I’ll just pull her ears for you. Ok ahjumma?”

 

“Aigoo.. This cute girl.. She never failed to make people laugh.” My mom said and gives a pinch on her cheek. They both just laughed together.

 

“Tch.” Seriously, I can’t stand with this two people when they both meet.

 

“Ok girls.. Enough with the playing.. Let’s go now.”

 

“Ne manager oppa..” Then, I give a big hug to my mom before we leave.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Chansung P.O.V

 

Khun hyung and I had arrived at the Incheon International Airport 1 hour early before our departure. When we’re there, I saw Jinwoon, Hara, Seungyeon and other idols are already there. But my eyes can’t find the most person I wanted to see neither her dongsaeng. When Jinwoon saw us, he come to us and greet us together with a big hug. Well, since we were trained together before and living under the same company, we’re just like a close sibling.

 

10 minutes later…

 

We have been asked to check in our luggage by the producer of the show because we’re going to depart in 40 minutes. Where’s she?? Is she not going to join this program? I feel so hopeless and disappointed right now. Then, I saw Khun hyung as he was looking for something.

 

“Chansung-ah, where’s Uee-ssi and Lizzy-ssi? Are they not going to join this program?”

 

“Hmm, I have no idea at all hyung. Maybe they are just late.” I’m trying to soothe Khun hyung and to myself of course.

 

“I hope they didn’t cancel their participation in this trip.” Khun hyung said with a sad face.

 

“I hope so hyung..” But only my heart can hear that.

 

However, once we’re heading to the boarding gate, we heard someone were shouting at us.

 

“Wait! Wait for us!” We suddenly turned over to see that person and guess who? It’s Uee-ssi and Lizzy-ssi. They ran as fast as possible to catch us. Omo.. I feel so relieved and delighted once I saw her. So does Khun hyung. He looks sooo overexcited..

 

“Ya, we thought that both of you will go there tomorrow with Jae Dong oppa and Krystal-ssi. Why did both of you being this late?” Hyun Young noona ask them. She’s going to be the MC for this program together with Jae Dong hyung.

 

“Mianhae.. This is Uee unnie fault. Thanks to her..” Lizzy’s trying to protect herself.

 

“Kyaa!! How dare you say that to your unnie??” Uee said as she pretended to get angry. All of us just laugh while looking at their antics.

 

“Enough girls.. Lets go now..” Hyun Young noona are trying to stop their cute fighting. How cute they are.. But of course, my Uee is more cute and adorable than Lizzy. My Uee?? Omo..

 

“Ne..” All of us said it together. Then, I saw Uee, Seungyeon, Hara and Hyunah were hugging with each other happily. They’re very close friends I guess. Shortly thereafter, Uee’s eyes and mine met. She smile and bow at me. So do I. I can feel my heartbeat running wild when our eyes met. If only I can sing the ‘Heartbeat’ song right now.

 

                                "Listen to my heartbeat. It's beating for you"

                                "Listen to my heartbeat. It's waiting for you"

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE...

 

A/N : another boring chapter??mianhae... =(

and jeongmal mianhae for my bad english..