Let's Practice!

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Author P.O.V

 

After having a very long and tired practices, 2PM members decided to take a break for a while. Junsu, Junho and Taecyeon were lie down on the floor while Chansung, Nickhun and Wooyoung were sitting next to each other. They look damn tired and hungry especially Chansung who are known as a maknae who eat A LOT.

 

Chansung P.O.V

           

“Hyung, when we’ll leave for Thailand for the recording of the King of Idol Show?” I ask Joo Seop hyung who have been our manager since 2PM debut as an idol group.

 

“Hold on. Let me check first. Hmm.. Both of you will depart on 16th Jan”.

 

 I just nod my head when I heard that. Seriously, I’m damn tired and hungry. Well, even though this is part of my job, I’m still feeling happy because at least I can have my holiday. And only Khun hyung and I will participate in that show. All of sudden, Khun hyung ask the manager.

 

“Hyung, who are the other idols that are going to participate in that show?”

 

“Let see.. Well, there’s a lot of idol which is Minho, Onew, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Park Jung Min, Jinwoon and Seungri.

 

“Mo?? There are only male idols?? It’s gonna be a very boring show for you guys..” Taecyeon hyung suddenly get up and interrupt. I just look at him with the same thought.

 

“Aniyo.. of course there’s female idols too. You guys no need to worry” Joo Seop hyung said with a smile.

 

“Chincha? Dugusaeyo?” Suddenly, Junsu hyung seems so interested to know who are the female idols that will involve in that program. The other member also seems eager to find out about that and of course, me too.

 

“Well, there’s.. hmm.. Hara, Seungyeon, Krystal, Hyunah, Hyorin, Hyomin, Sunhwa, Lizzy and also Uee.”

 

“Mo?? Uee??” All of us said it together except for Junho. Well, he had a crush with Krystal anyway. But suddenly, he looked at me and smirked. Damn it Junho!

 

When I heard Uee’s name, I feel very excited and happy. Well, I like her. Really like her. Even Junho know about that since both of us is a best buddy. But I asked him to keep it to himself and never ever told that thing to our hyungs.

 

“Wah!! You guys are so lucky! Do you know how many male idols and fans who want to have a trip with her?” Taec hyung asks me and Khun hyung with a very jealous tone. Khun hyung just answered Taec hyung with a very big and cute smile.

 

“Hyung, why are you smiling like that?” Wooyoung hyung ask.

 

“Aniyo.. I’m just too happy to have a trip with Uee-ssi.” And he smile again. Seriously, he really can’t hide his feeling right now.

 

“Ya, hyung! Don’t you already have Victoria-ssi?” I ask Khun hyung.

 

“Waeyo?? If Victoria-ssi can like you, why can’t I like Uee-ssi? Besides, we are not a real couple. We were just doing it for the sake of the show. I’m going to get as close as I can with Uee-ssi when we’re on that program”.

 

I feel so hurt when I heard that. Its means that I’ve got another competitors and one of the competitor is my Khun hyung. And King of Idol Show is the only way I have right now to get close to her. Actually, 2PM and After School members are quite close. After School is the counterpart for 2PM and vice versa. We admire each other.

 

But Uee seems to not so close with us since she’s very busy with her solo activity last year such as doing a CF, acting and so on. So, eventhough After School and 2PM involve in the music show together, it’s so hard to find her in the group. She’s the one who always absent in their performing when they’re promoting their song at that time which is Bang! Without noticing it, I sigh.   

 

“Ya, why did you sigh maknae?” Wooyoung hyung ask.

 

“Aniyo.” I tried my very best to cover my heartache that have been shown on my face. Junho look at me. I think he know what I feel right now.

 

“Channie-ah, gwenchana? Usually you are the one who talks and laugh a lot. Are you really that hungry?” Junsu hyung ask along with a laugh.

 

“Ne?? Yup, I’m so hungry. No, no. I’m starving right now! Let’s go and grab some delicious meal for our dinner.” I had to say that as cool as I can, or else, they will try to figure out what happen to me.

 

“Yah..Chansung and food..” Junsu hyung said. He even smirked and shook his head.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE...

 

yeah yeah..i know it's a boring story..

and i'm sooooo sorry for my bad english..jeongmal mianhae.. =(