SeCREt COUple...

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Chansung’s P.O.V

 

“Are you sure this is the place where Kahi noona wants to meet with you??” Junho asked me as soon as we arrived at Coffee Chu Café.

 

“Yeah.. I think so.” I replied to him weakly. To be honest, I hope this day won’t come. The day that I have to give up for my beloved women. I sighed.

 

“Ya. Gwenchana?? Don’t worry. Just think positively. Who knows Kahi noona will allow you to date Uee. And if she didn’t allow you to do so, you can take the positive side. Maybe she wants both of you to succeed in the career first. Am I right??” Junho, as always, will be at my side and give his meaningful advice when I’m in trouble.

 

“Yeah. You’re right. Let’s go.” I said as soon as I parked the car in front of the café.

 

From outside the café, I can see Kahi noona and Jungah noona were already there, waiting for us. And once we enter the café, I can see Kahi and Jungah noona's serious face clearly.

 

“You’re here. Have a sit.” Jungah noona invites us to take a sit. She tries to smile at us so does Kahi noona.

 

“Noona, why did you want to meet with us??” Junho asked. Clearly, he didn’t know what happened coz I didn’t tell him yet.

 

“Chansung didn’t say anything to you??” Kahi noona asked him back and Junho just shook his head.

 

“Well, I’ll tell you later. We have to wait for someone else first.” Kahi noona said while looking to the outside of the café. Like she was looking for someone.

 

“Where’s she?? Did she got the message or not??” Kahi noona asked Jungah noona.

 

She?? Who’s SHE?? Who’s the other person that Kahi noona asked to join on this heart breaking meeting??

 

“I’m sure she got it. She’s probably just finished with the practices.” Jungah noona said while trying to calm Kahi noona down.

 

“Here she is.” Suddenly Jungah noona acknowledge us about the arrival of the most awaited person. When Junho and I turned our head to that person, I was like having a sudden heart attack. So do her. She looks so shocked that she can’t even move from her last step.

 

“Uee-ah, why are you still standing there?? Come here.” Kahi noona said.  She comes closer to our table with her eyes on the floor.

 

“Unnie.. waeyo??” My beloved women asked her unnies right after she take a sit. She takes a look at me and smile. But I can sense the bitter in her smile.

 

“Alright, since we’re all here, let me go straight to the point.” Kahi noona said.

 

“Uee-ah, you know that until now, our company has prohibited us from dating, right??” Kahi noona asked her. She just nodded weakly in respond to the question.

 

“So, you still want to date him??” It’s Jungah noona’s turn to asked her. And again, she just nods her head while her eyes were completely at the table.

 

“Ok. Chansung-ah, is your company going to be ok if you're date??” Kahi noona asked me. I take a look at Junho who’s begun to understand what’s going on in here. And he just give a support smile to me.

 

“Actually, our president allows us to date. But not for Jin Young hyung. But I can talk to him about this.” I convince her with a lil’ bit confidence in my tone.

 

“Is that so?? Ok then. Uee-ah, actually, Jungah and I have been talk about this matter with our boss. And surprisingly, he agrees and allows you to date Chansung.” Kahi noona said.

 

What?? Seriously?? So I won’t lose my women?? OMG!!

 

“Chinchayo unnie?? Chincha chincha??” Uee asked her unnie to ensure that great news. I can see her gloomy face turned into the brightest face ever. She takes a look at me and gives a very big smile.

 

“Wait wait.. You guys can date. BUT, with a few condition.” Jungah noona said and obviously, it’s just killing my happy ever mood.

 

“Conditions?? What is it??” Uee and I asked Jungah noona impatiently.

 

Number 1 : This relationship is totally a super duper secret relationship. No one can knows that both of you are couple except for our members and your members and of course our bosses and also your parents. Even your same company artists can’t have any idea about this.

Number 2: Both of you are not allow to have a date. Meaning, both of you can’t meet up at public places. But, you can meet each other at either AS dorm or 2PM dorm, ONLY.

Number 3: Both of you are not allow to wear something like couple ring, or couple necklace  or whatsoever when you’re going to attend some public event. Well, you know how scary our netizens is, right??

And last but not least. Listen carefully. This is the most important one.

Number 4: You’re not allow to have any ual .” Kahi noona explained clearly. Upon hearing the last condition, my face becomes hot.

 

“Unnie.. What are you talking about?? Stop joking around..” Uee asked with her pink going to be red face. She looks shy when she heard that number 4 condition.

 

“What?? I’m not kidding. I’m serious. I’m in relationship before. So I know what happened when girls and boys involved. So, if you’re willing to obey each of this condition, you’re allowed to date him.” Kahi noona said.

 

I take a look at Uee and so does Uee. Then, we smiled to each other. Giving a signal to one another that we’re ok with that condition.

 

“Ne unnie.. we can take that condition. And we promise that we will never ever violate this ‘agreement’.” Uee said confidently. I smiled upon seeing her bright and beautiful face. And so does Kahi and Jungah noona and also my best buddy.

 

“Unnie, thank you so much!! I love you unnie!!” Uee said while give a peck on her unnies cheek and  hugs her unnies tightly.

 

‘Ya ya!! Uee-ssi, I want that kissing and hugging too!! Hehehehe.’

 

"Chansung-ah, since we've already hand her over to you, please don't you ever dare to hurt her. If I know that you doing something that hurt her mentally and physically, you'll be dead. Arasso??" Kahi noona warned me.

 

"Ne.. noona.. Don't worry. I will never ever hurt your beloved sister. Thank you soooo much noona." I promised to them and give a thank you smile.

 

Later at night…

 

I think, today is my happiest day ever since I’ve been born. Finally, I’ve got a woman that I’ve being in love for years. Even though I can’t proudly say to the whole world that she’s mine, but I can take it. As long as, there’s no other men in her heart except me.

 

Oh my GOD. I miss her so much. Where’s my phone?? I need to call her right now. I search for her name and dial. But she’s not answering her phone. Is her phone are still with Kahi noona?? I try for a second time and finally,

 

“Yoboseyo..” A very sweet yet y voice greet me. Oh God.. How I miss this beautiful voice.

 

“Yoboseyo.. Where are you just now?? Why didn’t you pick up my call??” I asked her.

 

“Mianhae..I’m just taking my bath..” She answered me.

 

“Ohh, gwenchana.. By the way, where’re you gonna sleep tonight?? At AS dorm?” I asked her.

 

“Aniyo.. I’m at my parent’s home. Because tomorrow morning, I’ll have drama filming only. No AS activities.” She said.

 

“Chinchayo?? So tomorrow you’re gonna meet that ‘Ahjuhssi’??” I asked her.

 

“Ahjuhssi?? Which ahjuhssi??” She asked me back.

 

“Tch. Your Tae Hee ahjuhssi.. or your Joo won oppa..” I said sarcastically.

 

“Ohh.. Eyy.. Why did I sense some jealousy in your tone?? Are you jealous with Joo won oppa??” She asked me. Yes. I am jealous. But I can’t tell her that I’m jealous with her co-star.

 

That’s so unprofessional for a celebrity like me to not understand about her work. And I can hear that she’s giggling after asking me.

 

“Kya. Why are you laughing?? I’m not jealous.. Says who that I am jealous??” I’m trying to pretend that I’m not a blind jealousy kind of man.

 

“Eyy.. chinchayo?? Then, emm.. That’s mean… I can have more kissing scenes with him. Am I right, Chansung-ssi??” She asked me. Once I heard the ‘kissing’ word, I feel my blood flow rapidly into my brain.

 

“Kya!! How dare you say that you want to kiss other men when you’re talking with your boyfriend?? Tch.” I shrieked at her.

 

“Oh my god, my ear. Hahaha. But you said that you’re not jealous.. “ She said while laughing.

 

“Arassp arasso! Yes! I’m jealous! Are you satisfied with that?? Tch.” I asked her angrily.

 

“Hahaha. What are you jealous with?? I’m kissing him for the sake of the drama. There’s nothing more and less.” She said.

 

“Of course I’m jealous.. I am your boyfriend. But I don’t even have a chance to kiss you yet. Even a slight peck. While he has a lot of chance, kissing your lips. I seriously hate it when I watch your first kissing scene with him at the park. Tch. I can't even watch that scene.” I express my disappointment to her.

 

“Omoo.. There’s no need for you to be jealous at him. We’re a couple right now. Isn’t it?? We’re real while Joo won oppa and I are not. You know how I feel towards you, right?? But you know what?? You sounds a lil’ bit ert when you’re talking about our not yet first kiss. Kekeke.” She said and laughs cutely.

 

“Chinchayo?? Hahaha. Mian.. But promise me. You won’t fall in love with him. Promise??” I asked for the assurance.

 

“Ne.. I promise.. Don’t worry..” She said, trying to let my heart to be at ease.

 

“By the way, since we’re a couple right now, can I call you by your real name?? It’s kind of awkward to call my girlfriend by her stage name. ” I asked her.

 

“Yes, sure. I’m actually wanted to say the same thing to you. So, you call me Yoo jin and we can drop the formality. No more –ssi, alright??” She agreed with me.

 

“Ok… emm.. Yoo jin-ah..” I called her.

 

“Ne??” She answered me.

 

“Yoo jin ah..” I called her again.

 

“Ne.. Chansung-ah..” She answered me again while giggling.

 

“Yoo jin ah..” I called her again and again.

 

“WHAT??!!” She shrieked at me. I fell like my ear drum’s going to broke in anytime.

 

“Ya… my ear…” I’m whining.

 

“Hahaha. You got served. Why did you call me but didn’t say anything??” She asked me.

 

“Kekeke. Nothing.. I just want to get used with your real name. Yoo jin ah, can I ask you something??”

 

“What is it??” She asked me back.

 

“Do you love me?? I mean really love me??” I asked her. My heart just skips a beat while waiting for her answer.

 

“Hmm.. let me think first." She say, trying to irritate me.

 

"Kya!!" I shrieked again.

 

"Hahaha. Yes. I do love you..” She answered me sweetly.

 

“Chincha?? Thank you so much for loving me. I promise that I’ll never ever make you feel like you’re regretting for loving me. I promise.” I swear to her in the name of our love.

 

“Yes. I know. And I’ll never ever being regret for loving you.” She said.

 

“Yoo jin ah.. I really want to get used with your real name. Can I just call your name??” I asked her.

 

“Hehehe.. Ok my dear..” She’s giggling upon hearing my request.

 

“Yoo jin ah..” I called.

 

“Ne..” She answered.

 

“Yoo jin ah..” I called again.

 

“Ne..” She answered again..

 

“Yoo jin ah..” I called again and again.

 

“Ne..” She answered again and again.

 

“Yoo jin ah..” I called her. But she didn’t give any respond to me this time.

 

“Yoo jin ah..” I try to call her again but still, there’s no respond from her.

 

Later, I heard a very small but cute snoring from her side. She even snored?? Kyeo.. I smile and keep listening to that snoring which turned out to be a cute lullaby for me that night. And I have no idea at what time did I fall asleep.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

A/N Hi guys.. So, i upload 2 chapter at one time again.. Please enjoy.. Btw, is my last 2 chapter boring?? Coz you guys didn't give *cough* any *cough* comments *cough*. LOL. =p Well,  I hope these latest chapter is better. But, if you find it as boring like always, i'm sorry.. I'll try my best for the next chapter. kekeke ^^ Please give me some comments.. To support me of course.. LOL ^^

Ohh, btw, have you guys watch this video?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RAxZ-fT0YE&list=FLe57Yi5BV9kZluog7i_kvqg&index=2&feature=plpp_video

It's a video shows Uee and Chansung did a dance rehearsal together when they join King of Idol show. i'm seriously in love with their interaction in this vid. kekeke.

 

Special note to ItsAfter2PM (LOL =D) -->> i've notice at your twitter that you'll have a project with Playgirlz to show some support to 2PM, right?? wow.. it's such an awesome project. i would love to join that  project.. too bad that i don't have twitter acc. TT TT. i wish you all the best for that beautiful project. Hwaiting!!! ^^