BroKEN HEarT... TT TT

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Author’s P.O.V

 

Chansung was walking back and forth in his room right after he drops Uee off at After School’s dorm. There’s nothing else in his mind right at this moment except thinking about what Uee going to face with Kahi and Jungah.

 

“Ottoke?? It’s been 2 hours since I drop her home. Why didn’t she call me until now?? She promised that she’ll call me no matter what happen.” Chansung’s heart obviously is not in the ease now. 

 

He sits at the edge of the bed with his hand on the face. Covering his face and trying his hard to calm himself down.

 

“Is she alright??Aishh!! This is my entire fault! What’s gotten into my mind when I’m trying to kiss her in front of her dorm?? I’m so stupid!!” He cursed himself. He can perfectly remember how Kahi and Jungah’s face, looking at him fiercely. He never saw that kind of face even though he and his hyungs are kind of close with them.

 

“What if Kahi noona and Jungah noona was mad at her?? And what if her unnies does not allow her to be my girlfriend?? Aisshh!! Ottoke??!!” He screamed lightly while rubbing his head roughly.

 

“Kya! Wae geurae?? Are you crazy??” Junho just entered Chansung’s room and saw his friend were not in a humane state. He just smirked when asking his best buddy while sitting at the right side of Chansung.

 

Suddenly, ‘Love You Like a Love Song’ coming out from his phone. He rushed like a flash when he heard that caller ringtone. That song is actually Uee’s favorite song. That’s explained why he set that Selena Gomez’s song as Uee’s caller ringtone.

 

“Yoboseyo? Uee-ssi?? Gwenchana?? I’ve been worried about you like hell. Are you ok?? Is everything ok??” Chansung just popped up with a thousand of questions without even think to listen to the caller voice first.

 

“Yoboseyo? Chansung-ah. This is not Uee. I’m Kahi noona.” Kahi introduce herself.

 

Chansung was startled when he heard Kahi’s name. ‘Why did Kahi noona is the one who call me? Where’s Uee?’ is the only questions in his mind right now.

 

While Junho, was just sitting there, clueless.   

 

“Ohh, Kahi noona. Annyeonghaseyo.” Chansung greet as sweet as he can but his stuttered voice was so obvious that he can’t hide it with his sweet greetings.

 

“Do you have any schedule for tomorrow?” Kahi asked Chansung with a full of manner. But it’s still as firm as how she talked to Uee before this.

 

“Emm.. I don’t think so. Tomorrow is our free day. Wae noona??” Chansung said as calm as he can. But to be honest, his heart is going to explode in anytime. He scared that Kahi will not gonna allow him to date Uee.

 

“Good then. Can we meet? I need to talk to you. It’s about you and Uee.” Kahi made a request.

 

As soon as Chansung heard that, he felt like his world is going to end soon. He quite sure that Kahi will oppose him from dating with Uee.

 

“Chansung-ah?” Kahi called him as he didn’t give any respond to her.

 

“Ne? Oh, yes sure.” Chansung answered timidly.

 

“Ok. I’ll text you what time and the place later. Oh, and one more thing, can you bring your brother as well. One of them will be fine. I don’t want to create any scandal through this meeting. Is that ok with you?” Kahi asked him.

 

“Ne. Arasso.. Annyeong.” Chansung said weakly and hung up the phone after Kahi.

 

“Kya. Wae wae?? Gwenchana? Why did Kahi noona called you??” Junho who was still there asked his best friend worriedly.

 

“Junho-ya. Can you come with me tomorrow? Kahi noona wants to meet me.” Chansung said. He looks so vulnerable right now.

 

“Yes, sure. But what’s wrong?? What’s wrong with Uee? Why did Kahi noona wants to meet with you??” Junho asked again.

 

“I don’t know. We’ll find it out tomorrow.” He said and lands his well built body to the bed mindlessly.

 

Junho can feel how Chansung feels right now. From Chansung’s face, he kind of knows that it’s probably because of Uee. Before he leaves the room, he patted his friend shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry.. There’s nothing bad going to happen tomorrow. Sleep well ok.” Junho gives him an encourage words to lift up Chansung mood. Then, he leaves the room.

 

“How can I sleep well when I know that tomorrow is going to be the end for my love life.” Chansung said with a whisper mode. He just closed his eyes tightly and hoping that tomorrow will never come to him. Without realize, a form of tears just drop from his eyes.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

A/N Just a short update. But i will update for the next chapter soon. very soon.. Your comments will make me update for chapter 12 faster. LOL. And sorry again for grammatical errors. I'm kind of lazy to review it. kekeke. Please keep supporting me!! ^^