LOvE JuST STArted!!

Do YoU LOvE Me??

UEE’s P.O.V

 

“Unnie.. Unnie.. Wake up.. We’re already late. We need to go to the hotel restaurant soon..” I heard someone voices while trying to wake me up. Then I opened my eyes.

 

“Huh.. Lizzy-ah.. I’m so sleepy.. Can’t you give me 10 more minutes??” I said to her while closed my eyes again.

 

“Ne.. Arasso..”

 

15 minutes later…

 

“Unnie..Uee unnie.. Get up. It’s already 15 minutes. Don’t you want to come down?? PD nim might be angry at us..” She said as she tries to pull me up.

 

“Uee-ah. Come on.. We’ve already done with ourselves. We’re waiting for you. Just what are you doing exactly last night?? You’re not a person who’s so difficult to wake up at da morning.” Seung yeon ask me with a curious face.

 

“Aniyo.. I’m not doing anything.. I just can’t fell asleep last night. Yah, why don’t you guys just go down first. I’ll go later after I finish with everything. Orite??” I make a good suggestion to them. They might be very hungry right now. And I can’t let them waiting for me with an empty stomach.

 

And they just look at one another and finally they agreed.

 

“Orite. But make sure you go and take a shower right after this. Arasso??” Seung yeon said while looking at my bloated face.

 

“Ne..ne..” I answer her.

 

“Unnie, we go first. Go take your shower now.” Lizzy shouted at me when she’s at the door.

 

“Ne..” I answer with a very lazy tone.. Ommo.. I felt so sleepy.. If only I can sleep well last night. Huh.. Kya, talking about last night. What am I going to react in front of Chansung. Am I going to act like nothing happened?? Ommona… Ottoke??? Aigoo.. I need to take my bath right now or else I’ll be the one who are very late at the first day of filming this show.

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

Everybody just arrived at the hotel restaurant to take their breakfast together except for Uee. She’s still undone with her makeup and everything else. While everybody having their great time enjoying their delicious breakfast, someone just notice that Uee isn’t there.

 

“Lizzy-ssi, where’s your unnie? Didn’t she want to join us and take her breakfast??” Hyun Young, who are one of the show’s MC, asked Lizzy.

 

“Aniyo unnie.. She’s just waked up before we came here.” Lizzy explained to the MC.

 

“Mo?? Just waked up? What’s she doing last night??" Hyun Young asked her back. Everybody just starring at Lizzy, waiting for her answer except Chansung. He just left the restaurant once the MC asked about Uee.

 

“I have no idea at all unnie.. Maybe she just experienced some jet lag syndrome.” Lizzy responded to Hyun Young confidently.

 

“What jet lag?? We didn’t even across a number of time zones. It’s just 2 hours backward from Seoul.”

 

“Aigoo.. Chincha?? Haha. My bad..” Lizzy get embarrassed by her cute stupidness. Everybody just laugh crazily when the MC’s oppose her unacceptable answer. 

 

UEE’s P.O.V

 

“Ommo.. ottoke.. ottoke.. I was late!! Aigoo.. thanks to you my big eyes..” I’m mumble to myself while put my base makeup quickly. After I just finished with everything, I run to the door like an Olympic runner.

“Ommo!! My phone!!” I just remembered about my phone right after I closed the door. Tch. What’s going on with me today? Then, I run to the makeup table to get my phone and run back to the door. As soon as I closed the door and turning my back, “BUKK!!”.

 

“Ahh!!” I screamed as I almost fall onto the floor but suddenly I felt someone hold me up and embrace me TIGHTLY and, “CUPP!!”. I can feel something soft and warm touching my nose. I just closed my eyes right after I got bumped and still in the same reaction with an awkward position. Then, I opened my eyes slowly. My heart’s just skipped a beat after I saw the person who just kissed my nose and embrace me. It’s Chansung!!

 

He looks startled as he just saw a ghost. I can feel my face getting red and so do him. And we just stared at one another without any moves nor words. It’s like we got glued with each other and I don’t know how much time has passed. Suddenly,

 

“Unnie!.. Moeyo??” Lizzy just knocked down our statue situation. Immediately, I got up from that embarrassing situation and fix my terrible hair and he did the same thing.

 

“Uee-ssi. Gwenchana??” He asked me shyly.

 

“Ne?? Ne…ne.. I’m good. Thank you.” I said with a flustered tone of voice.

 

“Lizzy-ah, why are you here?? Didn’t you already at the dining hall??” I asked her.

 

“Yes I am. But I’m afraid that you still on the bed. So..I just..” She didn’t finish her sentence as she notice something weird happened between me and Chansung. I can see her face with full of questions mark.

 

“Chincha?? Oh. I’m ready now. Let’s go.” I pulled her hand immediately coz I need to get out from that embarrassing moment as quick as I can.

 

“Ne… Come on. Everyone’s waiting for you. Eh, Chansung oppa. Why are you stills standing there?? Don’t you want to join us??” Lizzy asked him as she notices that he still didn’t make any move.

 

“Ne?? Right. Let’s go.” He responds to Lizzy’s question.

 

“Unnie… unnie..” She patted my left shoulder. “What’s going on between you and Chansung oppa just now?” She asked me but still, in whispering mode. Maybe coz she’s afraid that Chansung might hear us. But i just spot a teasing smile on her face.

 

“What?? There’s nothing unusual happened. Kya! Could you please walk faster?? I’m starving.” I’ve try to change the topic but I can feel my blood just flow rapidly to my face.

 

“Unnie.. your face… haha. Why did your face turn red all of sudden??” She just noticed the changes on my face.

 

“Aniyo. Kya! Palli!!”

 

“Ne..ne.. Wahh unnie.. Haha. Chansung oppa..palli!! There’s someone got a red face and she’s starving now!” Lizzy shouted at him who just a few steps behind us.

 

“Kya. Wanna die??!” I warned her with a pinched on her right arm. But she just laughs all her heart when she got my warning. Tch! This little crazy kid. And I didn’t even dare to take a glance on Chansung.

 

Chansung’s P.O.V

 

“Chansung oppa..palli!! There’s someone got a red face and she’s starving now!” Lizzy shouted at me.

 

“Ne?? Arasso, arasso.” Aigoo.. Is my brain start to work properly or not?? Coz I can’t even respond well with what Lizzy said. Ommo.. I still can’t get over about last night moment and now I’m having another one?? I just kissed her cute tiny nose. Oh my god!!

 

Later then, three of us just ride into the same lift. And she didn’t take any glance on me. She just stared at the door lift.

 

“Oppa, did you come from your room?? Waeyo? Didn’t you already at the restaurant before?” Lizzy asked me.

 

“Ne.. I did.. but I forgot to bring my phone. So..here I am..” I said while trying to hide my nervousness.

 

Finally, the door lift opened at G floor. I notice that Uee-ssi just rushed out from the lift right after the door opened.

 

“Unnie. Chakkamanyo..” Lizzy tried to stop her.

 

“Wae??” She turned and asked Lizzy but still, didn’t look at me at all. She must feel ashamed right now. How cute to see her like that.

 

“Aniyo..it’s just…my nature’s calling me up. You go first, orite. See you later.” Lizzy explained to her unnie while grabbing her tummy.

 

“Arasso.. Palli, orite.” Then, Lizzy just gave her an ‘ok’ sign.

 

Right after we arrived at the dining hall,

 

“Uee-ssi, Chansung-ssi. Where did both of you come from??” Jae Dong hyung asked us.  Everybody just look at us with a wondering face.

 

“Ommo.. oppa.. Look at them. They even wear a match clothes. Ommo.. Kyeopta..” Hyun Young noona teases us.

 

“Yah… Did both of you really want to be a couple for our first game??" Jae Dong hyung said along with a big grin.

 

What match clothes?? Then, I take a look at mine and Uee’s clothes. Indeed. We’re wearing a match clothes. I’ve NAVY BLUE JEANS with BLACK SHIRT and she has NAVY BLUE JEANS with a gorgeous BLACK BLOUSE. I didn’t even notice that similarity until the MCs said so.

 

“Aniyo oppa.. unnie.. it’s nothing more than just a coincidence..” She tried to defense herself and her face blushed and same goes to me. And everybody just gives us some cheesy cheers.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………......

 

Final Day. (12.30 am)

 

UEE’s P.O.V

 

Since tonight’s going to be my last night for this trip, I decided to take a walk on this beautiful beach. I want to experience the amazing scenery from Pattaya beach. But, unfortunately, I have to go by myself. I’ve already persuaded Seung Yeon, Hara, Hyunah and Lizzy. But none of them wanna joined me since they’re so tired with the tight activities for the show.

 

Once I reached at the beach, I sat on the bench and take a deep breath. It’s so peaceful when I got this chance to see a vast and beautiful ocean under a moon light. And I can see two lil’ cute dog played with a small waves together. They look so happy and adorable.

 

“Uee-ssi!!” I turned my head when I heard someone calling my name. I can’t see who is it since I didn’t wear my lenses but I can see there’re two men coming towards me and one of them waving at me. Once they get closer, I can clearly recognize them.

 

“Eh.. Nickhun-ssi.. Chansung-ssi.. What are you doing here??” I asked them.

 

“Yah.. I’m going to ask the same question to you. What are you doing here? Are you here by yourself?  Where's your girls??” Nickhun asked me while his eyes just looking around.

 

“Nothing.. I just want to see the night scenery from Pattaya beach. The girls?? Well..they’re damn tired with the previous activities. They don’t want to join me. So.. I just came here by myself. And you??” I asked him back and also to Chansung. I just pretend that nothing happened between us before and I need to be as cool as I can.

 

“Well..same as you.. Actually Chansung want to see the scenery of this beach and he just drag me here.” Nickhun said while teasing him.

 

“Yah..hyung.. How come you say something like that in front of Uee-ssi??” Chansung sound like he’s going to sulk. I just feel amused looking at both of them.

 

“Haha. I’m just kidding. Uee-ssi, if you don’t mind, can we join you??” Nickhun asked me.

 

“Sure. I guess it will be much fun with both of you rather than sitting here alone. Isn’t??” Then, they sat on the same bench as me. Nickhun sat next to me and Chansung sat next to him.

 

“Wahh!! Hyung!! Look at those two dogs. Kyeopta. Isn’t??” Chansung asked his hyung and smile. He seems so adorable with that look. Yah!! What’s in my mind??

 

“Chansung-ah, where’s the beers?? Uee-ssi, you want some beers??” Nickhun asked me while taking a tin of beers from Chansung hand.

 

“Sure. Kamsahamida..” I smile to him and take the drink.

 

“Yah.. Uee-ssi.. Please.. don’t give that 'killing' smile to me.. Your smile’s like a breath of spring to me. My heart’s going to explode soon..” He said jokingly.

 

“Hahaha. Nickhun-ssi, you’re so funny even though you don’t look so.” I laugh shyly when I heard that.

 

“Yah..hyung.. since when you’ve been this cheesy towards a girl??” Chansung asked him and Nickhun just give him a small punch on his arm.

 

“Uee-ssi, congratulation again for being Queen of Idol!! It’s already expected.” Chansung congrats me. How come he can act likes nothing happened to us 2 days ago?? Or maybe he just feels comfortable now since we’re together here for almost 3 days. So I do need to feels comfortable too. Kim Yoo Jin!! You can do it!!

 

“Uee-ssi, did you give your phone number to Seungri-ssi yet?? He’s been around asking for your number. Well.. since I don’t have your number.. so.. I can’t help him.” Nickhun asked me while drinking his beer. Chansung just nodded and looked at me, waiting for my answer.

 

“Aniyo.. I didn’t give it yet. He look so immature by asking the others about my number. It’s not that I don’t want to give him my phone number.. But my manager is so strict about this thing. He should ask my number silently without making any noises like this. Huhh…” I just express my feeling towards them.

 

After that, we’ve been talking about a lot of things. And I just think that I’m much closed with Nickhun and Chansung rather than before. Well.. even though AS and 2PM is a close buddy, but I’m not really closed with them since I’m so busy with my solo activities. Nickhun share his experiences in WGM and also asked me since I’ve been in WGM with Jae Jung oppa before. And now I know that Chansung is a banana maniac!! Thanks to Nickhun. Haha. Kyeopta! Without realize, it’s already 3 o’clock in the morning. We need to go back to the room since we need to take a flight on 7 am.

 

“Guys. It’s already 3 am. I think we need to go back to our own room now. I don’t wish to miss the plane. But.. Nickhun-ssi. Gwenchana?? You seem drunk.” I asked Nickhun since he looks a bit drunk.

 

“Ne ne.. Gwenchana..” He responded me well.

 

“Hyung. Come on.” Chansung help her brother to get up. I also lend him some hand.

 

Finally, we arrived in front of my room. “Nickhun-ssi. Are you sure you’re ok??” I asked him again.

 

“Yeah. It’s just a bit of dizzy. But I’m fine.”

 

“Alright then. See you later. Good night guys.. Ohh.. Chansung-ssi, give him some hot tea before sleep. It’s good to help him relieve the headache.” I said and give a cute smile to him.

 

“Ne.. Arasso.. Good night.. Ohh, Uee-ssi. Thanks for tonight. We really enjoy it.” He thanks me and gives me some adorable smile too.

 

“You’re welcome.. See ya..”

 

to be continued...

 

A/N: here.. another chapter 4 dis fanfic.. sorry 4 da long wait.. i'm kind of mess dis few days.. my aunt just had an operation 4 her cancer.. my uncle just passed away.. n all these bad thing happened in one week. huhhh... T_T well, enjoy while reading my story.. and please give me some comments.. 2 support me of cos..hehehe. n i'm still amateur when it's come 2 writing. so i'm sorry if u guys find this chapter as a lame one.. but please support me!!kekeke =)