the Plane...

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Uee P.O.V

 

When we’re boarded into the plane, we (the girls) have been asked to sit separately because we are going to sit with the male idols that are going to approach us.

 

Honestly, I really want to sit and spend my time with Eunhyuk oppa since he’s going to join into this program too. But since Eunhyuk oppa isn’t here because he’s already at Thailand, I’m fine with anyone. Still, I’m kind of anxious to see who’s going to come and approach me.

 

Then, the game finally starts. Seungri approach Hyunah, Minho to Hara and Chansung going to Hyomin. After that, there’s someone come to me and ask, “Can I sit here?” It’s Jung Min oppa.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Chansung P.O.V

 

The MC has assigned us to go to the female idols seat we like and then ask them either we can sit next to her or not. But we have to do it by following our own turn. Of course I want to sit together with Uee-ssi. But suddenly..

 

“Channie-ah, I’m going to ask Uee-ssi. So, don’t you dare to ask her. Arasso?? Khun hyung whispered to me.

 

After that, I also heard that Jinwoon and Onew were going to ask her to. Why there are so many male idols who want to approach her?? Then, I’ve been called by the MC to go and approach the female idols that I like.

 

Because of Khun hyung warning, I had to forget my wish to be seated next to Uee-ssi. It’s not because I’m scared with Khun hyung. But I’m just showing my respectful towards him.

 

Finally, I just approach Hyomin-ssi. Then, it’s Jung Min hyung turn. He ask Uee-ssi whether he can sit next to her or not. She just agrees with it. Thereafter, its Onew turn and Jinwoon come right after him. They both go and asked to the same person which is Uee-ssi. But Jinwoon is the lucky man because he is the final men who being able to sit together with Uee.

 

Khun hyung is the last men who going to ask for his favorite female idols. I’m expecting him to go and ask Uee-ssi. Surprisingly, he didn’t. I have no idea why Khun hyung didn’t ask for Uee-ssi. He did go to the Uee’s seat but he didn’t say anything. Then, Jinwoon who are already being seated with Uee push him backward. Is that because Jinwoon is kind of close with Uee so Khun hyung doesn’t want to take any risk??

 

            At last, Khun hyung just approach to Lizzy-ssi who sat behind Uee-ssi. Throughout the flight, I can clearly see how close Uee-ssi and Jinwoon. They talk, laugh and even hitting with each other. Khun hyung and Lizzy-ssi also join them. And I?? Only be able to see her from a far while being happy with other men. I didn’t talk to Hyomin at all during this flight. I just closed my eyes because I can’t bear to see that moment any longer. I feel like my heart has been torn apart.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE...

 

A/N: sorry for the short chapter and my poor english..

please keep supporting me... =)