MIssing YOU...

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Chansung’s P.O.V

 

After long practices throughout the whole week, we’ve finally get a rest day. And since today is our free day, we’ve decided to stay and spend our time together at home. Well, we need to regain our energy after all the practices before going back to our practice again tomorrow. We’ve been trained nonstop for our next comeback at the end of June.

 

Personally, I really anticipating this comeback coz it has been a long time since our last comeback for I’ll Be Back. And I love our new song which is Hands Up more than our previous songs.

 

All of us were in living room, enjoying our leisure day except for Junsu hyung. He’s in his room. Maybe he’s still working out for his new song for our 2nd album. Taecyeon hyung, Wooyoung, Junho and I were enjoying our dinner while watching an extended version of Avatar.

 

Meanwhile, Khun hyung is too busy with his new Apple notebook, surfing the internet. Suddenly,

 

“Tch. This lil’ brat. Doesn’t he knows that Uee didn’t like him.” Khun hyung murmured to himself but all of us can hear it clearly. And all of us suddenly turned to him.

 

“What are you talking about, Khun?? Who’s the lil’ brat??” Taecyeon hyung asked him.

 

“Yeah hyung. Who are you talking about?? And what’s wrong with Uee?” Wooyoung said while agree with Taecyeon hyung and so do I. I’m quite surprise when I heard Uee’s name.

 

“I’m talking about Chansungie's friend. The V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.” Khun hyung answered the question and at the same time, I can see his face turned into a gloomy one.

 

“My friend?? The victory?? Ohh.. you means Seungri??” I asked him back.

 

“What’s up with Seungri?? And also Uee??” Junho asked while continue with his meal.

 

“Here. This article said that he admits that Uee is his ideal type of girl. I thought that when Uee doesn’t want to give him her phone number when we are at Pattaya, he will back off. But seems like no. Aisshh!!” Khun hyung sigh.

 

When I heard about this thing, my heart aches. I never thought that Seungri really likes Uee. I thought that he just having fun. Well, since he’s known as a Casanova. I’ve already need to win her over Khun hyung and a lot of male idols. And now, he’s one of them?? And he’s one of my good friends.

 

“What are you surprised with?? Everybody knows that she’s a dream girl for every man. And obviously, you are not the only one who wants her.”

 

Taecyeon hyung said something that might hurt Khun hyung feelings but that is the real fact. And he’s not the only one who feels hurt after hearing that from Taecyeon hyung but also me.

 

“Ne.. hyung.. why don’t you just give up on her. And I think Victoria-ssi is quite good for you. Why don’t you just turn your fake relationship into a real one.” Junho persuading him to let off Uee. I know he did that for me. So that, I don’t have to fight over Uee with my own brother.

 

“I think what Junho says is right.. Hyung, you have to remember, Seulong hyung is waiting for Uee too. He’s in love with her since their trainee days. And he’s already admits on national tv that Uee is his ideal type of girl from a long time ago.” Wooyoung said, try to convince him.

 

“Khun-ah.. I think what Junho and Wooyoung said is likely true. Do you want to have a cold war with Seulong hyung?? Jokwon told me that Seulong hyung and Jinwoon had a small fight after Seulong hyung watched that Pattaya show. Thank god that it didn’t carried away too far.” Taecyeon hyung said while sigh. And Wooyoung just nodded, agree with him.

 

Yup. That is another problem. Seulong hyung is sooo in love with Uee. I know that Seulong hyung and Uee are very close ever since when they are still a trainee. But as far as I know,  Seulong hyung didn’t get any positive respond from her ‘till now. So I still have a chance isn’t it?? But at the same time…

 

“Yah Chansung-ah. Why did you become so quite?? Don’t you have anything to say?” Taecyeon hyung asked.

 

“Ne?? Ani.. I.. I.. just don’t know what to say.” I replied to him with a flustered tone.

 

“Burpp! Wahh.. I’m so full right now. This is sooo good. How I wish to eat this every day.” I said while trying to change our current topic. I’m afraid that they will notice my face changes. And then, I get up and take my way to the kitchen.

 

“Tch. This punk. Why don’t you give a lil’ good comment about this matter rather than a ‘good comment’ bout your food.” Taecyeon hyung sigh. Even though I was in the kitchen, I still can hear what Taecyeon hyung said.

 

“ Huhh.. I think you guys are right. Maybe I just need to step my way back. I don’t think that I’ll have a chance to get her as my girlfriend. Plus, she seems quite hard to be approached. And with her strict and overprotective manager. God.. why did there’s a lot of man who wants her?? Can’t they just choose other women??” Khun hyung said with a frustrated tone.

 

“Tch. Paboya?? Then why did you want her too?? Hah?? Their reason probably as same as you. She just perfect. Pretty, cute but at the same time y. Plus, her sweet and down to earth personality probably makes any man to fall in love with her. If only she wants me, I wouldn’t think twice. But, unfortunately, she’s not.. Huhh.. But that’s fine.. Coz I have Jessica. Kekeke.” Taecyeon hyung replied to Khun hyung.

 

After that, I just go straight to my room. I’m kind of sad when I heard that Seungri also like Uee. But at the same time I’m kind of happy coz finally, Khun hyung will step down. Am I sounding evil right now?? Huhh.. I open my notebook. I want to check that article by myself. But suddenly, Junho entered into my room.

 

“Chansung-ah. Are you ok??” Junho asked me. He’s the only one who knows that I’m in love with Uee.

 

“Yes, I am. Waeyo??” I asked him back. Pretend that I don’t understand what his real meaning is.

 

“Oh.. come on Channie.. you know what am I talking about right??”

 

“Well… I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I think you guys right. Maybe I need to step back too.” I said while sigh.

 

“Kya!! Don’t be stupid. Have you tried before?? Didn’t you say that you love her?? Why did you want to give up now??” Junho asked me and he looks a lil' bit angry.

 

“Of course I’m in love with her. But what you guys said is true. She had a lot of admirers. I don’t think that I can compete with them. Moreover, I don’t wish to have an awkward relationship with Seulong hyung. You know that I’m quite close with him, isn’t??”

 

“Aishh.. Channie-ah.. It is true that Seulong hyung is in love with Uee. But obviously, not on Uee’s side. If she loves Seulong hyung too, she’s definitely will accept him to be her boyfriend from a long time ago. Isn’t it?? You just need to fight for your love or you might be regretting it for the rest of your life. Think bout it ok??” Junho said, trying to convince me to not give it up. He tapped on my shoulder and leaves the room.

 

Maybe what Junho said is true. I can’t give up right now. Plus, I don’t ever try yet. Yes!! Hwang Chansung, hwaiting!!!

 

Later, I rewatch After School performance on Inkigayo for their Happy Pledis album. I really love this song. ‘Love Love Love’. And I can’t take my eyes off from Uee. She just looks stunning as ever. It’s been more than a month since I last met her. I miss her. Sooo much. If only she miss me too. But I don’t think so...

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................

 

Uee’s P.O.V

 

Oh God.. I’m so tired. We keep repeating our tap dance routine since 3 hours ago. When one of the members makes even a very small mistake, we need to do it again and again from the start. Well, to make it as perfect as we can.

 

“Lizzy-ah, can you please be serious? And you too, Juyeon. We keep repeating this dance for hours just because of you two.” Kahi unnie seems a lil’ bit angry towards both of them.

 

Well, who’s not?? Plus, Kahi unnie is known as a leader who’s very strict and serious when it comes to our performance’s practices.

 

“Jeongmal mianhae unnie.. We’ll try to do our best.” Both of them said it together. I know they felt sorry towards other members who are working so hard. And I don’t blame at them much. Coz we all know that both of them are not so good when it comes to dance.

 

“OK. Let’s continue. Juyeon-ah, Lizzy-ah. Please, give your full attention, orite.” Kahi unnie warned them once again and both of them just nodded their head obediently.

 

After almost 4 hours of training, we’ve finally complete our practice for today. And most importantly is, we’ve complete it flawlessly. Thank god that Lizzy and Juyeon unnie didn’t make any mistake anymore.

 

“Ok girls.. That’s all for today.. You’ve worked hard!!” Kahi unnie said with a saticfaction mode. And we bow to each other.

 

“Nana-ah, could you please make some order for our dinner?” Jungah unnie asked Nana.

 

“Ne.. unnie.. what do you guys wants to eat??” Nana asked us back.

 

“Unnie.. I want ddeokbokki!!” Lizzy said enthusiastically. She is ddeokbokki maniac!!

 

“No.. I don’t want ddeokbokki. Lizzy-ah, don’t you feel tired eating that same thing every day??” I refused. And the other girls agree with me.

 

“Why don’t we just eat jjajangmyeon for our dinner??” Bekah come out with a good suggestion.

 

“Yah.. that’s great. It’s been a long time since we ate jjajangmyeon.” Kahi unnie agree. And the rest were just agreeing with Bekah and Kahi unnie.

 

“Ok. Then I will order jjajangmyeon for our dinner.” Nana said while dialing the restaurant number.

 

While waiting for our dinner to be arrive, everybody just in our own world. Kahi unnie, Jungah unnie and Nana were lying on the dance floor. While Juyeon unnie, Bekah, Raina, E-young and I were playing 3-6-9 game. Well.. we’re bored.. Haha. And Lizzy, what else. I’m damn confident that she’s on the internet now. Updating her twitter account.

 

“Unnie! Unnie! Uee unnie!!” Lizzy just screaming my name like a crazy person.

 

“Waeyo?? Slow down your voice.. I’m not deaf yet.” I responded to her scream.

 

“Aniyo unnie.. Come here.. Let’s see this.” She said. I get up and go to her and suddenly, the other member also seems interested with what Lizzy want to show to me and they come near to Lizzy.

 

“Big Bang’s Seungri admit that After School’s Uee is his ideal type of girl.” Jungah unnie read it out loud.

 

“Wah.. Uee-ah.. You are so lucky.. There’s a lot of man who admire you..” Juyeon unnie said.

 

"You have a lot of admires too Juyeon unnie.. Remember what happened to your phone right after our company know that you have been approached by a few male idols??" Bekah said.

 

“What lucky?? Aishh.. Honestly, I don’t really like him. He’s such a Casanova.” I said while the other members agreeing with me. Everybody knows how Seungri-ssi is like.

 

“But, don’t you two become friends lately? He even knows that you didn’t live with us anymore.” Kahi unnie asked me. She looks kind of confuse.

 

“Ne unnie.. and one more thing. How come he had your phone number? I thought you didn’t give your number to him when he asks for that.” Lizzy questioned me with a curious face. And so do Bekah.

 

“I didn’t give it by myself.. He gets it from Daesung-ssi. You know that I’m working with Daesung for Night after Night, right?? And I’m dead surprise when I got a phone call from him and he says that he get my number from Daesung-ssi.”

 

“Wow.. he’s really in to you unnie.. Such a romantic man..” Nana just adores what Seungri did.

 

“Kya!! What romantic?? I don’t like it, ok.” I said while give her a small punch on her right arm.

 

“Romantic?? Is this what you called romantic Nana-yah??” Bekah asked her back while giggling.

 

“Ok girls.. Your dinner had arrived!!” One of the Pledis staff come to us and hand over our dinner.

 

“Yay!! Come on girls. Let’s eat. I’m starving now!!” Jungah unnie scream.

 

After we’ve finished our dinner, all of us were heading to AS dorm. And I’m gonna sleep over at AS dorm since tomorrow morning, we’ll have another training for our comeback this April.

 

When I’m at my room with Jungah unnie, suddenly the thing that happened in Pattaya just pops up into my mind. Why did I remember that ‘incident’ in all of sudden?? And without realize, I play the I’ll Be Back MV using my tablet. Did I miss him??

 

“Unnie!! What are you doing??!!” Lizzy surprised me with her loud voice.

 

“Woww.. unnie.. You’re watching 2PM MV?? Wahh.. Jungah unnie, come here.” She asked Jungah unnie to join her to tease me.

 

“Kya!! Don’t you know how to knock the door before coming in??” I asked her and at the same time, I gave a light smacked on her head.

 

“Ouchh.. unnie.. I did knock before coming in. Isn’t it Jungah unnie?? You are the only one who didn’t notice that.” She said while touching her 'got smacked' head.

 

“She’s right Uee-ah.. She did knock the door before coming in.” Jungah unnie said while trying to defend Lizzy and sit at the right of me while Lizzy is on my left. And I upside down my tablet quickly.

 

“Yah.. What are you hiding from us??” Jungah unnie asked me with a big grin.

 

“I know what Uee unnie trying to hide from us. I think she had ‘something’ with one of 2PM members.” Lizzy said, trying to make an accurate assumption.

 

“Yah.. chincha?? With who?? Lizzy-ah, how do you know that??” Jungah unnie blurt out with a lot of questions and she seems like she’s one of the Korean reporter now.

 

“Aniyo. Unnie, don’t bother with this lil’ crazy kid. You know that all of us are 2PM’s fangirl isn’t it?? So, is it something weird if I want to listen to their song??” I said while try my very best to hide my nervousness.

 

“Aniyo unnie. You need to know what happened when we’re at Pattaya!! They..” Lizzy said but my hand is much faster than her big mouth. I quickly closed her big mouth with my hand.  

 

“Lizzy-ah, it’s already late in the night. Go take your rest. We need to wake up at early in the morning tomorrow.” I said while pushing her out from my bedroom. Jungah unnie just watch us with a big smile.

 

“Wae??” I asked Jungah unnie when I notice that she’s still looking at me.

 

“Aniyo. It’s just… your face are getting red now. Hahaha. If you don’t want to tell me now, then it’s ok. You can tell me the whole story when you’re ready, orite??” Jungah unnie said as she moved to her bed and pulling her blanket.

 

“Good night Uee-ah.. Have a good dream.. But don’t dream too much about ‘that’ 2PM member ok..” Jungah unnie said and wish a good night to me but I can hear that she’s laughing at me under her blanket.

 

“Unnie.. aniyo.. Huhh.. orite.. good night..” I touch my warm face and give her a night wish too.

 

Later, I watch their MV again. Did I fall in love with him after that incident?? Arghh!! I don’t know. But right now, I really miss him. I want to see him. Am I getting crazy now?? Tchh.. Whatever. It’s not like he miss me at all. It’s better for me to sleep now. Good night Kim Yoo Jin….

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

A/N: Guys.. I'm so sorry for the longggg hiatus. It's just that, i'm kind of stuck  with the story line. *amateur writer* I'm sorry.. cryingSo, this chapter might be a very boring chapter. Well, since there's no interaction between our main  character.. But, they're missing each other, right??  But i'm promise, i'll try my best to update for da next chapter soon.. smileyAnd guys, i've got somethin to ask. IF, an idol got married, does it mean he/she can't be an idol anymore?? (sorry... i'm quite new with da idol thingy.) and please give me some comments.. i would love to have some comments from you guys.. =)