PATAYYA!!! here we come!!!

Do YoU LOvE Me??

UEE’s P.O.V

 

After about 5 hours journey from Seoul to Thailand, we’ve finally arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Huh... What a tired flight.. Even though I’m having a precious moment to get closer with other idols that I barely know, but it’s only lasted for about 2 hours. Later then, everybody just sleep soundlessly including me.

 

“Unnie, how come you sleep sooo beautiful today? Didn’t you usually sleep with mouth and eyes open even a lil’ bit??” Lizzy’s whisper to me when we’re waiting for our baggage at baggage claim area.

 

“Kya! Shut your mouth. You wanna die??” I’m warning her. What if there are male idols heard that thing. It’s kind of embarrassing.

 

“But Lizzy-ah.. Really?? I didn’t open my mouth and eyes?? Chincha??” Curiosity is just over my mind.

 

“Ne unnie. While all of you were in sleeping mode, I just woke up from sleep when the airplane encounters with a bit of turbulence. Then I did look at you and you just sleep beautifully like a goddess. Thank god..” She explained to me with a sense of relief but still with a whispered tone.

 

“Kya!! What do you mean by 'THANK GOD'??" Without realize, I’m just wrapping my arms around her neck. Well, that’s the normal thing we as a ‘siblings’ do when we had a fight.

 

“Unnie, unnie!! I’m just kidding!! Stop it!! They are looking at us now!!" Lizzy said while gasping for a breath.

 

Ommo! What am I doing right now?? Everybody have a shock face while looking at both of us. Aware with that situation, I just released my arms immediately.

 

“Kya! What’s wrong with both of you?? Having a sibling fight in here?” Jinwoon ask us with a smile face while Chansung, Nickhun, Seung yeon, Hara and Seungri looking at us with a wonder face.

 

“Aniyo aniyo.. We’re just being playful.. Like you don’t know anything about us Jinwoon-ah..”

 

“Aniyo Jinwoon oppa. She was bullying me just now..” Tch. This crazy kid. After hearing that, everybody just laugh with all their heart. And so do I.. While everybody’s just laughing, I did notice that Chansung were looking at me attractively. Ommo, what’s wrong with him??

 

“Alright guys, you’re done with your baggage right?? Let’s go. We still have about 1 hour journey with bus before we arrive at the hotel.” Our PD just announces that to us. What?? Another 1 hour? Oh my god..

 

“Mwo..  Another 1 hour?? Ommo…” Everybody sighing.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................................

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

After 1 hour and half journey from Suvarnabhumi Airport to the hotel at Pattaya, they finally arrived with anticipating mood. Even though their tiredness is all around the body, but all of them are just too happy with Pattaya’s scenery. And after having a delicious supper, they’re just heading to their rooms. All female idols have been place in a same room as well as male idols. Both of room is located next to each other.

 

 

UEE’s P.O.V

 

“Wow!! This is so beautiful… Seriously, it’s just beyond my expectation!!!” Hara said as she jumped onto the bed together with Lizzy and Seung yeon. And I did follow the three of them.

 

“Wahh!!! It’s so comfortable..” I said.

 

“Girls.. enough, enough. Let’s wash up first. Then we can continue with our own activity.” Hyuna said while heading to the bathroom together with Hyorin and Hyomin.

 

“Ne ahjumma..” All of us said it together loudly. When she heard that, Hyuna just stick out her tongue and doing some aegyo thing. So cute..

 

Right after we’ve done with freshen up things, we’ve just sit together and chattered randomly and start doing a funny thing, laughing and so on. We’re really shock except for Seung yeon when Hara admit that she’s kind of ‘close’ with Beast member, Junhyun. But they’re not dating yet.

 

I’m really happy when I heard that good news. One of my best friends was in love!! I wish that I have a boyfriend soon. But, my company is kind of strict about having a special relationship. Means we can’t have a namja chingu for this moment. But I’m just a normal person. I do need love from a man in my life.

 

I really like Eunhyuk-ssi and I’m even confessed to him in Super Junior Kiss the Radio that he is my ideal type but he shows NO SIGN that he’s interested with me too.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................

 

UEE’s P.O.V

 

It’s already 4 o’clock in the morning. Why can’t I sleep?? Is it because I’m still not familiar with this place?? But I don’t think so.. Aigoo… Everybody was just in their dream land. Maybe I need to go out and get a fresh air. I walk silently in order to not disturb them and heading to the balcony. As soon as I opened the sliding door as still as a mouse, the cozy breeze enters the room. Wah!!! This is so good!! The scenery’s just too perfect. While I’m heading to the front, I’ve notice someone from the other balcony.

 

Who is he?? I can’t see his face since he’s giving his back to me. But obviously, I can see his perfect body since he just wears a short pants. Well, Pattaya is quite hot. So there’s nothing strange if he didn’t wear his shirt. Wow.. He’s got a y body.. Ommo.. did I sound like a ert one?? Oh my god.. Hey, wait a minute. I think I know who he is. That’s Chansung!! I can tell it when I saw his face from the side. Ommo… He looks so y and..handsome..and..macho..and.. adorable..and what else?? The cozy breeze that caress his hair just make him looks PERFECT!! INESS OVERLOAD!!

 

While I’m just dazzled with that perfect scene, without warning, he just turns back and he looks so shock when he realized that I’m standing here and obviously, I’m looking at him like a ert one. Ommo..

 

“Uee-ssi, what are you doing there?? Why didn’t you sleep yet??” he ask me but I sense some nervous tone in his voice.

 

“Ne?? Ohh..Nothing... I just couldn’t sleep. So I thought if I get a fresh air, I’ll be able to sleep soon.” I’m flustered. Honestly, I’m in a nervous state too just like him but I hope I’m able to control it.

 

“You?? Why didn’t you sleep too?? It’s already late isn’t??” I’m asking him with a full of inquiringness but he just stared at me without even a blink. What’s going on with him?? He looks like he was just possessed with something. Is there anything wrong with me??

 

“Chansung-ssi??” I called him. But he just stays still and his eyes just stick on me. I looked at myself. OMOOO!!! I’m just wearing a MINI TUBE TOP with a VERY SHORT PANTS.

 

“Chansung-ssi, I’m sorry. But I think I need to go into first.” I really need to go into the room as soon as possible.

 

“Ne?? Ne ne… I.. think I need to go into too. Good night..” He said and gives a very cute smile to me. Finally, he just woke up from his dream. Thank God. But his face still looks like he’s really shock but amazed.

 

“See you tomorrow. Good night.” I said to him and run into the room immediately.

 

Damn it. What just I’m thinking earlier? Going out with these y clothes?? I might be crazy. Uhhh… Later on, I just lay myself on the bed. I just feel so embarrassed right now. I have no idea how will I react when we’re bump into each other tomorrow. Even though After School's dress is kind of y too, but not as y as these one. Ohh God.. Please help me.. ottoke??? But he looked really handsome and perfect just now. How come I didn’t even notice that he has a really bold charm? It’s not like this is the first time I see him face to face.

 

When I debuted with After School in 2009, I’ve frequently being invited to one of the famous variety show and so do him. We are always involved together in a same show which is Star King. Even though it’s not every week, but almost every week we met with each other on that show. But I didn’t really notice any charming side on him back then since we didn't talk too much. Maybe because he’s still looks like a kid at that time and now he just grew up. And apparently, he did become a perfect man right now. Wait wait. Why am I thinking about him?? Tch. I really need to sleep right now.

 

Chansung’s P.O.V

 

It’s almost 4 o’clock in the morning. But I still couldn’t fall asleep. It’s been 1 hour since I’m here..at the balcony of our room and enjoying the perfect scenery of Pattaya beach.. I’m trying to find some serenity with Pattaya's fresh air. Exactly, what should I do to get close with Uee-ssi?? And do I need to tell Khun hyung that I love her since the Star King show?? What he’s gonna react if I say that. He likes her too.

 

When he’s doing some interview and had been ask which girl is his ideal type, he says that he likes someone who is gentle, cute but at the same time have a sporty side. Obviously, it’s really has to do with Uee-ssi. Everybody know that she has a cute baby face but pretty at the same time, gentle and have a sporty side since she’s the ex-swimmer. Lately, she’s doing a drama that involved with golf. She’s really a sporty person.

 

            Huhh… I sigh. Uee-ssi, if only you notice me as a man..

 

Ohh, I’m getting cold now. I need to go into the room right now and get some sleep since the first activity for this show will start at 10 o’clock in the morning.

 

When I’m turn myself to go into the room, I’ve notice someone from the balcony which is next to mine. And apparently, she’s just looking at admirably.

 

“Uee-ssi, what are you doing there??” It’s Uee.  

 

“Why didn’t you sleep yet??” I ask her with a calmly tone as calm as I can. While she answers my questions, I’m just staring at her and I’m just dazzled with her face. I’m really impressed with her pure face and obviously her y and perfect body. With her hair being put up in a bun, her milky white shoulders and striking collarbone line were emphasized and she really look damn hot with that clothes.

 

Wait, she really did wear something y tonight. She’s wearing some hot mini  tube top with a pair of short pants. I just can’t move my eyes from her. My heartbeat just running wild as ever.

 

“Chansung-ssi, I’m sorry. But I think I need to go into first.” She said while trying to run to the room. Maybe she did realize that I’m giving her a ert gaze. Uee-ssi, I’m sorry I did that but I can’t help myself. Oh my god..

 

“Ne?? Ne ne… I.. think I need to go into too. Good night..” Finally, I’m able to said that to her. Seriously, why can’t I control myself?? You are the ert one Chansung!! After she gives some good night wish to me, she just run as fast as she can into the room. I feel amused when I saw her with a devastated mode.

 

Well, she seems confident all the time. Actually, those clothes are so much better and covered rather than one piece or two piece bikini. It’s nothing unusual for the swimmer I guess. But maybe she’s a very shy person inside. This night is a beautiful and great night as ever for me!!! Am I sound ert??? Hahahahaha. 

 

 

to be continued...

 

 

A/N: Annyong readers and subs.. i'm deeply sorry for the long hiatus.. it's been more than a month right?? jeongmal mianhae... actually, i'm kind of busy with my graduation thing. so now.. since my great graduation day has ended, i'm a free person again!!! hahaha. and now i'm officially a degree holder. yeay!!! hahaha. sorry for that. (>_<). and thanks 4 da comment.. please support me by giving some comments.. "cough..silent readers..cough". please anticipate for the next chapter. i'm going to write chapter 5 soon.. well..since i'm jobless now. kekeke. and...jeongmal mianhae if u find this chapter as a lame one.. i'm still an amateur writer. sorry... but please read ok.. =)