MySteRIOUs CaLLer

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Author’s P.O.V

 

It’s been a month since Uee and Chansung were in touch. They never failed to call or text each other for every single day. But because of their busy schedule, they never met each other until now. Chansung with his Hands Up Asia Tour while Uee with her ongoing drama and also After School’s Japanese project.

 

Apart from that, both of them want to keep their close relationship secret from the public. So, they can’t meet or ‘date’ at this moment even though they’re dying to do so.

 

Uee is still doing her dance practice for Gayo Daejun’s performance even though the rest of After School’s members were already on their rest mode. All of them were talking, teasing and laughing but not Uee.

 

Because of her drama filming, she often missed their dance practice. Since she’s one of the main dancers in After School, she needs to double or even trice her practice to ensure that she will not become a ‘black sheep’ in their performance.

 

“Uee-ah, why don’t you take a break for a moment?? You have been practicing for 5 hours without pause. How can you keep your energy without losing it for hours??” Jungah asked her. She looks a lil’ bit worried but Uee is still with her dancing practice.

 

“Ne Uee-ah. Come. Let’s talk. It’s been a while since we have a talk. You’re so busy with your drama nowadays. You rarely get a day to hanging out with us.” Kahi said while pouting.  

 

Kahi missed their sweet moments when 9 of them living in one house and hanging out together when they finished their practices. But nowadays, its’ becomes so hard for them to do that. Well, since Uee is so busy with her solo activity and didn’t live in After School’s dorm anymore and so does Jungah and Juyeon. 6 months ago, two of them followed Uee’s to step out from their dorm. They just met if After School has a schedule or practices to do.

 

“Chakaman unnie.. I’ll stop after this dance routine.” Uee said with her breathless voice.

 

But before she completed her last dance practices, there’s a Bruno Mars song coming from her phone.

 

“Uee unnie, there’s a phone call. Do you want me to pick up for you??” Lizzy asked her. Lizzy’s hands were already on action to take Uee’s phone from her bag which was happened to be put next to Lizzy.

 

“No!! don’t you dare to answered that call!!” Uee warned her while running like a road runner cartoon to get her phone. She thanks her god that the phone is still in her bag. Or else, Lizzy, her beloved and cute but busybody dongsaeng will find out who’s the caller. The caller that she’s been missing like crazy this few days.

 

“Wahh.. unnie.. since when you’ve become that anxious about a phone call???” Lizzy asked her with shocked plus a lil’ bit scared face. And it’s totally because of Uee’s warning. But Uee didn’t answer Lizzy’s curiosity. She just takes out her phone from her bag and heading to the restroom.

 

“Ya, Lizzy-ah. I kept hearing Marry You song this lately. Who’s that??” Jungah asked Lizzy while having a puzzled face.

 

“Ehhh.. Jungah-ya. How come you didn’t know anything about that?? Isn’t that both of you shared a same bedroom??” Kahi asked Jungah. There’s investigative face in Kahi’s face right now.

 

“Yes I am.. But you know that Uee and I are roommate when there’s After School’s schedule only. So, we rarely met recently. “ Jungah trying to explain while defend herself. But at the same time, she really wants to know what’s going on with her beloved dongsaeng. Before this, Uee will share everything with her. But, nowadays, she felt that Uee is hiding something from her. But since Uee looks happy, even happier than ever, she didn’t bringing up that curiosity.

 

“Yaaa… Who do you think is that?? Is it Seungri?? Coz Seungri kept calling her after he get Uee unnie number, isn’t it??” Bekah was trying to solve the puzzle.

 

“Aniyo.. I don’t think so.. Coz Uee unnie used Big Bang song for Seungri oppa number. Moreover, her face when Seungri oppa called and this ‘Marry You’ caller called are totally different. Don’t you notice that??” Lizzy who are a very good observer said, and her unnies nods together, agree with her.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Yoboseyo..” Uee greet with her out of breath voice. It’s probably because of her training… OR… is it because of the caller???

 

“Yoboseyo.. What’s wrong with your voice?? Are you ok??” The caller said with his worried tone. He’s starting to think that something is wrong with his beloved women.

 

“Ne.. I..I’m ok.. Chakaman. Give me a second.” Uee was trying to breathe in as much as she can. “Ok. I’m ok now.” She continued.

 

“What are doing just now?? Gwenchanayo?? You sound sick. Are you sure you’re ok??” The caller asked her again. His worriment towards Uee is like Uee is going to be on labor right now.

 

“Aniyo Chansung-ah.. I’m ok.. Perfectly fine. I’m having a dance practice just now. That’s the reason why I sound breathless. No need to worry that much..” Uee said while giggling by herself. She loved it when Chansung was being worried about her. It shows that she is not the only one who has that special feeling, L.O.V.E. But, is he??

 

“Of course I’m worried.. You probably have no idea how much I…” Chansung stopped his words. He’s not sure if this is the right time to confess his love to Uee. And through phone?? No. No. He won’t say that unless he says it face to face.

 

“How much you… what??” Uee asked him when Chansung didn’t continue his words. She’s dying to know what will Chansung say but at the same time, her heart was beating fast like it’s going to explode anytime. She’s honestly hope that Chansung will say that she doesn’t know how much he loves her.

 

“Ne?? Ani.. I just want to say that you probably don’t know how much I care about you. Well, you are my close friend isn’t it??” He explained.

 

 ‘What???!! Close friend??? You must be crazy Hwang Chansung!!’ He cursed himself.

 

“Ohh.. Ne ne.. Definitely. We’re friends.” Uee said. There’s a disappointed reaction on her face right now. She sighed. ‘He just regards me as his close friend??’

 

“So, you’re going to practice your dance till dawn??” Chansung , but more to change their current topic.

 

“Aniyo.. I’m going to practice till 9pm. Coz I have girls meeting at 10.” Uee said while giggling.

 

“Girls meeting?? Isn’t that you‘re already with your members??” Chansung asked. There’s a puzzlement tone in his voice.

 

“Aniyo.. It’s not After School’s girls meeting. It’s 4Tomorrow’s girls meeting. Me, Gain unnie, Seungyeon and Hyuna.. Do you remember our CF??” Uee asked.

 

“Ahhh.. That girls.. Ne.. Of course I remember that. There’s nothing about you that will slip from my sight.” Chansung said jokingly but still, it is a fact.

 

Uee give a no respond to him. She’s got a red-faced but a lil’ bit amazed with Chansung words.

 

“Uee-ah.. are you there??” He asked. He sounds a lil’ bit worried when Uee didn’t answer him.

 

“Ne?? Yes. I’m still here. Hahahaha. Yeah right.. You saying this same thing to other girls too, isn’t it??” Uee laughs out loud while trying to hide her nervousness.

 

“No. I am not.. Ya! chakamanyo. Do you think that I’m a player??” Chansung asked her. He’s kind of upset when Uee believes that he says that same thing to other girls.

 

“Ani.. of course not.. Hahaha. By the way, what are you doing today??” Uee sense Chansung changes in his tone of voice and she try to change their current topic.

 

“Emm.. We’re just practicing for year-end festivals too and also for our next concert. And I’m gonna have boys meeting tonight, just like you.” He explained cheerfully. He’s totally forgotten about his upsetness towards Uee.

 

“Chincha?? With who??” Uee asked with a full of curiosity in her head. But hearing that Chansung gonna have a boys meeting, she feel a lil’ bit ease.

 

“Emm.. with Taecyeon hyung, Jokwon and probably Changmin hyung.” He explained.

 

“Ohh..” But before Uee finished her words, there’s someone outside the restroom called for her.

 

“Uee unnie.. What are you doing in there?? It’s been 15 minutes now. I need to use the toilet. It’s urgent. My nature has calling me up.” There’s Eyoung voice who’s whining outside the toilet.

 

“Ne… Chakamannyo..” Uee was shouting to ensure that Eyoung will be able to hear her voice.

 

“Chansung-ah.. I need to go now. We’ll talk later, orite. Bye..”

 

“Ok.. Bye..” There’s a big grin on Chansung’s face right now. Even though he can’t meet her, but being able to hear her voice, it’s definitely more than enough. And he feels heaven right now.

 

9.50 PM…

 

“Kahi unnie.. We’ve done right?? Coz I need to leave now” Uee asked her unnie while packing her personal stuff hurriedly.

 

“Yes we are.. Why are you in such a hurry??” Kahi asked her back. There’s suspicious reaction on her face.

 

“Ya ya.. Who are you going to meet?? Are you going to meet that Marry You caller??” Juyeon were trying to presume Uee’s meeting partner.

 

“Marry You Caller?? Who’s that??” Uee asked her unnie with her blank face. She’s absolutely clueless about what her unnie were talking. But suddenly, she gets what her unnie means.

 

“Aaa Aniyo.. I’m going to meet Gain unnie, Seungyeon and Hyuna. It’s been a long time since out last meeting. Gain unnie wants us to gather again. Aigoo.. I’m late.. Got to go. See you guys later.” She said while running towards the door.

 

 

Chansung P.O.V

 

Taecyeon hyung and I arrived at Mc Donald’s restaurant at 9.45 pm. There’s no sign of Jokwon or Changmin hyung inside the restaurant. So we decided to sit at the most hidden corner in the restaurant. We’re trying to get away from public attention as much as we can.

 

“Hyung, it’s 10 minutes past 10 o’clock. Where’s Jokwon and Changmin hyung??” I asked Taecyeon hyung.

 

“Molla.. I’ve already told them to meet here at 9.45. Maybe they’re on their way.” Taecyeon hyung were trying to calm me down.

 

“But I’m hungry. Why don’t we go and make an order first?” I made a suggestion to Taecyeon hyung. Actually, I’m a bit starving. That’s why I’ve become a bit grumpy.

 

“Agree with you. I’m starving since we’ve got here. Let’s go.” Taecyeon hyung agree while getting up from his chair.

 

For my late dinner, I order 2 set of double cheese burger and 1 set of big mac burger. Well.. I have a big stomach to fill in. Kekekeke.

 

As much as we’re going to eat, there’s a ring bell coming out from the door. Finally, Jokwon has arrived but I don’t see Changmin hyung. Taecyeon hyung made a wave sign to him to ensure that ‘Kkap dancer’ will be able to see us. But, suddenly, Gain noona follow his step. That’s really surprise me. Isn’t that Gain noona have a girls meeting with Uee?? Then why in the world she’s doing in here. Is Uee lied to me??

 

“Sorry for being late.. I need to pick Gain noona up first.. You know how much a girl could take when they’re in front of the mirror..” Jokwon give an explanation for his late while laughing. Gain noona who heard that complaint suddenly give a smacked on his head.

 

“Ya!! Who’s the one who being late to come and fetch me??” Gain noona trying to prove that she’s innocent.

 

“Ya ya.. Knock it off. We’re at the public restaurant now..” Taecyeon hyung said as he trying to calm down the situation.

 

“By the way, where’s Changmin hyung?? I thought he’s going to join us.” Taecyeon hyung asked the Changmin hyung’s dongsaeng.

 

“He got something to do. That’s why I asked Gain noona to join us.” Jokwon give a reason for Changmin hyung absence. But I still don’t understand why Gain noona is here. If Uee really did LIED to me… Ottoke???

 

“Wahh.. it’s been a long time since our last meeting. Isn’t it?? Kya Chansung-ah! Is this your dinner?? Three set of burger?? You sure the Han River monster. Hahahaha.” Gain noona said while laughing like are going to crash in anytime.

 

“Ya ya. Noona, you’re making everyone eyes on us right now.  Tch. Ani.. I’m starving.” I explained.

 

“Chichayo?? Kekeke. Jokwon-ah, why didn’t you go and make your order??” Gain noona asked him.

 

“What about you??” Jokwon asked her back.

 

“Gwencanayo.I’m waiting for someone actually. Where is she?? We’re supposed to meet at here 20 minutes ago. Tch.” Gain noona sighed. Who is she going to meet??

 

Suddenly, she got a phone called.

 

And Gain noona shouting at the caller.

 

“Ya! Where are you?? Isn’t that we’re suppose to meet at 10??”

 

“I’m already at the restaurant. You’re here?? Where are you?? I didn’t see you. Ya ya!! I’m here!!” Gain noona said while giving her wave to someone who’s still at the front of the door. And guess who?? It’s UEE!!! My heart skips a beat when I see her.

 

 

To Be Continued...

 

A/N Here, another chapter for my beloved subscribers and readers. Keep reading ok..