WheRE's KAhI UNnie and JUNgah uNNie???

Do YoU LOvE Me??

UEE’s P.O.V

 

I woke up at 10 am this morning. Why there’s nobody wake me up. As soon as I get up from my bed, I notice Jungah unnie was already gone. Aishh. I’m going to be late. Kahi unnie will kill me. 

 

Why Jungah unnie didn’t wake me up? And where’s she?? Oh right. She’s probably at our practice room right now. I am the only one who’s still in bed. I sighed.

 

When I’m in the bathroom, I notice that there’s something wrong with my eyes when I look up into the mirror. My eyes were swollen badly. Suddenly, I remember about what happened last night. After Kahi unnie and Jungah unnie went out from the room, I kept crying until I fall asleep. I didn’t even know at what time I fall asleep.

 

Thank God that Lizzy was there. She’s the one who keep flatter my sad night without tired. This is the reason why Lizzy is one of the closest dongsaeng that I have. Even though she likes to play and jokes around like a crazy kid, but when something like what happened last night occurred, she even can be my very caring ‘unnie’.

 

At Pledis’s practice room…

 

As soon as I step in into the practice room, I can see clearly that everyone was practice hardly for our Gayo Daejun performance. Juyeon unnie who’s a lil’ bit weak when it comes to dancing are receiving a personal training from Bekah. But why did Bekah is the one who teach her? Where’s Kahi unnie and Jungah unnie??

 

“Uee unnie. You are here? Good morning..” E-young, the cute maknae greet me with her sweet smile.

 

“What morning?? It’s almost 12 at noon. Why are you being this late?” Juyeon unnie interrupt.

 

“Mian unnie.. I just overslept. E-young-ah.. Why didn’t you wake me up this morning?” I asked the maknae. Usually, she’s the one who really like to wake me up other than Jungah unnie.

 

“Ani.. I want to wake you up but Lizzy unnie said that she’ll take care for me.” E-young said while give her innocent look at Lizzy.

 

“Well, I want to wake you up but you look drained even when you’re already sleeps for hours. That’s why I didn’t wake you up.” Lizzy explained.

 

“Ok.. That’s enough. Thank God that Kahi unnie is not here. Or else, you’re definitely dead.” Juyeon unnie said.

 

“Oh unnie, by the way, where’s Kahi unnie and Jungah unnie??” I asked Juyeon unnie.

 

“I don’t know. Both of them were here before. Come on. Let’s practice. Bekah-ya, please help me.”

 

“Ne unnie.. But, chakamannyo. Uee unnie, what’s wrong with your eyes?? Are you crying??” Bekah suddenly asked me.

 

Omoo, ottoke? How should I respond to the question?? I can’t say anything about what happened last night to them. Coz they have no idea about my relationship with Chansung. Well, except Lizzy who’re already know about it.

 

“Aaa..ani.. I did not..” I stuttered.

 

“Kya Uee unnie.. This is the reason why I didn’t let you watch that melodrama last night. You must be crying like a baby last night. Isn’t it?? Tch. It’s not like the drama is good anyway.” Lizzy suddenly cover for me up.

 

“What drama?? I want to watch it too.” Nana, who just entered the room interrupt. 

 

“Nana unnie. Don’t watch that drama. It’s not a good drama.” Lizzy continued.

 

“Okay girls.. let’s practice..” Juyeon unnie cut out our nonsense chats.

 

“Ne..” All of us respond to it at the same time. Then, I give a thank you smile to Lizzy and she just smiles back and nods her head.

 

After 3 hours non-stop practices, we’ve decided to stop and take our late lunch. And until now, Kahi unnie and Jungah unnie still didn’t show up. What’s happen to both of them?? Are they still mad at me?? Huhh..

 

And I miss my boyfriend so much. Well, even though we probably can’t be a couple after Kahi unnie made her mind, but until now, he’s still my boyfriend, right?? How can I talk to him? Kahi unnie has taken my phone last night. Ottoke?? Ah, right. Lizzy might help me.

 

“Lizzy-ah..” I called her who looks damn tired after the practices.

 

“Ne..unnie.. waeyo??” She asked me.

 

“Can I talk to you for a second?? Please?” I asked her back.

 

“Ne..” She agrees and follows me to go to the backyard.

 

“Lizzy-ah, do you have any 2PM member's phone number??” I asked her with a whisper mode of voice.

 

“Emm.. Ne.. I have Junsu oppa phone number. Waeyo??” She asked with a very suspicious reaction on her face.

 

“Good. Could you please call him and ask if Chansung was with him?? I need to talk to him. I’ve already promise that no matter what happen, I’ll call him. But since Kahi unnie take my phone last night, I’m not being able to call him until now. I’m afraid that he’ll be worried over me.” I explained with a sad face.

 

“Unnie.. I’m sorry.. It’s not that I don’t want to help you. But… Kahi unnie have already warned me to not let you get in touch with Chansung oppa. I’m sorry unnie..” Lizzy said.

 

“Lizzy-ah.. Please..  I’m begging you. I promise that Kahi unnie will never know about this.. Please..” I beg her.

 

“Mianhaeyo unnie.. You know how much I love you, right?? But you know how scary Kahi unnie could turn if I disobey her.. Jeongmal mianhae..” Lizzy said.

 

I can see from her eyes how sorry she is to me right now. But like she said, she didn’t dare to oppose Kahi unnie’s order. Well, I can’t blame her. If I’m in her shoes, I’m going to do the same thing.

 

“Unnie.. Gwenchana?? Mianhaeyo unnie..” She pats my shoulder when I didn’t give any respond to her.

 

“Ne.. Gwenchana. Never mind. I understand you. Come on. It’s so cold outside here.” I said, sadly.

 

How can I get in touch with him?? *sigh*

 

Right after we get into the practice room, there’s a message received tone coming from Lizzy phone. She rushed to her phone as soon as she heard that tone.

 

After about one minute, she came near me and whisper,

 

“Unnie.. Kahi unnie wants to meet you up at Coffee Chu around 6 pm. ALONE.” Lizzy emphasized the ‘alone’ word.

 

“Waeyo??” I asked her back. Why Kahi unnie wants to meet me alone?? Is it about me and Chansung??

 

“Well..” Lizzy shrugged in order to respond to my question.

 

“Kya!! Kya!! What are both of you doing?? Whispering with each other?? Are you hiding something from us??” Juyeon unnie questioned us with her suspicious face.

 

“Ani..ani.. Unnie, have you order something for our lunch?? I'm starving..” I asked Juyeon unnie in order to distract her from keep asking about that secret.

 

“Kya.. I smell something fishy going on in here.. But, never mind. Ne.. I’ve order ddukbokki for our late lunch.”

 

“What?? Ddukbokki?? Again??” I sighed upon hearing our lunch menu.

 

“Yay!! Ddukbokki!!” Lizzy screamed happily. Tch. This Ddukbokki maniac.

 

 

To Be Continue...

 

A/N I know that Bekah's already graduated in real life even before Uee and Lizzy join Happy Together with 2PM. But in my story, she won't. Never and ever. LOL =p