CoUPLe RiNG!!

Do YoU LOvE Me??

Author’s P.O.V

 

After Uee and Chansung had a ‘need-an-approval’ meeting with Kahi and Jungah, they never had a chance to meet up with each other. So it’s been a quite long time since they both meet. And it’s been 2 months to be exact.

 

And of course, thanks to their killer and hectic schedule that wouldn’t allow them to have a date. Well, of course they can have a date at public places, but at least they can meet up at either After School dorm or 2PM dorm.

 

But even though they can’t meet with each other, they never failed to contact with one another. For each day, they will take some times to make a phone call or a video phone call to say how much they miss each other. And that’s usually after they wake up from sleep and before both of them going to sleep.

 

And to be quite honest, it’s pretty hard for them to maintain their relationship since they’re not able to meet with each other during their busy days. Sometimes, they’ll involve with a small bickering. And it’s obviously because they still can’t trust with each other hundreds percent.

 

However, looks like God still loves these lovebirds. Well, either its God’s fate or it’s just a coincidence, AS and 2PM often have their Japan project at the same time. And this time, AS and 2PM will release their album in Japan at the same exact date. AS gonna release their 1st Japan album while 2PM gonna release their ‘best of album’.

 

Since both of them will be in Japan, they’ve set up their first dating after they’ve officially become a couple. They’ve agreed to meet up after their album launch ceremony ended. But of course, they still can’t have a decent date at the public places.

 

They’re well known in Japan and that makes them quite impossible to date at public. However, Chansung has prepared some beautiful place for them to have a decent and romantic dating.

 

Uee's P.O.V

 

After 2 hours of our 1st Japan album launch event, we’ve finally finish the press conference and all. And all of us just feel so happy because finally, we’ve our own Japanese album. And for me, today gonna be a very meaningful day because I’ll have an official date with Chansung!!

 

Oh my God!! I can’t wait for that moment. And he’s already told me that he has something special and surprise for me. I’m seriously can’t wait for that special and surprise moment. And I miss him so much. It’s been a long time since we last meet with each other.

 

“Kya Uee-ah!! Waeyo?? Smiling by yourself?? Are you sick??” Jungah unnie suddenly kill my daydream while putting her hand on my forehead.

 

“Ne.. Uee unnie. Waeyo??” Nana asked me.

 

“Aigoo.. why did you guys still asking that obvious-answer question. She’s going to meet Chansung oppa later. Isn’t it unnie??” Lizzy said with her confident guessing.

 

Aisshh. How did this kid know that I’m gonna meet Chansung today. Is she has some magic or did my face tell her everything??

 

“Kya!! How did you know that??” I asked her with a full of curiosity in my face. While the other members take a look at both of us in turn.

 

“Well.. don’t you know that I’m very good in this kind of thing?? Hahaha.” Lizzy said while laughing like a crazy kid.

 

“There she go again.. Stop laughing like a crazy girl. Just tell us, how did you know that?” Kahi unnie asked Lizzy.

 

“Ani.. Isn’t that 2PM also in Japan at this moment? So of course Uee unnie will meet him since they haven’t meet for quite some time. Isn’t it Uee unnie??” Lizzy explain to us and give me an evil smirk.

 

“Ahhh.. Really Uee?? So you gonna meet him today??” Jungah unnie asked me while all of us are heading back to our room.

 

“Ne.. Since 2PM are here too, we’ve agreed that we should meet up before going back to Korea. But, Kahi unnie, are you ok with it?? But Chansung already told me that we won’t meet at public place.” I asked Kahi unnie. Since before this Kahi unnie already gave us some rule that we can’t meet with each other at public places.

 

“Hmm..okay. But be sure, don’t you ever catch any public attention. Arasso??” Kahi unnie warned me.

 

“Ne..unnie!! Saranghae!!” I screamed and hugged Kahi unnie happily.

 

“Ne ne.. I bet you won’t love me if I didn’t allow you to date Chansung isn’t it??” Kahi unnie jokingly asked me while hugging me in return.

 

“Of course not..  I love you no matter what happened. Kekeke.” I said with a very sweet voice.

 

Later at night…

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

Chansung and Uee had finally arrived at one of the most beautiful places in Japan. Chansung has brought Uee to the place where both of them can have an experience of viewing the Tokyo city in night from a high place.

 

“Wahh!! This place is so beautiful!! How did you find this place?” Uee said with an awe and full of excitement in her round face while looking throughout the car window.

 

She’s immediately going out from the car to enjoy the most perfect and beautiful night scenery of Tokyo that she never had experience before.

 

And what a lucky day for them, there’s no one at that place at the moment except these two lovebirds. Well, with this kind of cold weather, not so much people will come to this hilltop at night.

 

Chansung had a very big smile on his face while looking at Uee’s cute and excited reactions.

 

“This place is awesome isn’t it??” Chansung asked Uee while giving a back hugged to his beloved girlfriend and put his chin on Uee’s left shoulder.

 

“Ne.. It’s so perfect. I’ve never imagine that I’ll be able to see the whole Tokyo city from this high place. Gomawo Chansung-ah..” Uee said while having a pink going to red face.

 

She’s actually a bit shy when Chansung give her a sudden back hugged. Well, since they haven’t had their first kiss yet.

 

“It’s so cold out here. Why don’t we get back to the car? I’m afraid that you will catch some cold. I don’t want you to get sick. Come on.” Chansung said while pulling Uee’s hand to the car. Uee felt a bit touched when Chansung open up the car door for her.

 

“Yoo Jin-ah.. I’ve actually got something for you. Well, for us to be exact.” Chansung finally want to reveal his surprise to Uee.

 

“Ohh really?? What is it??” Uee asked impatiently. She has been waiting for this moment since Chansung told her that he got something surprise and special for her.

 

Later then, Chansung take out a very beautiful heart shape red box from his pocket. There’s a very admirable couple ring placing fitly in the box.

 

“Omo. Chansung-ah..” Uee starts to blush as soon as she saw that heart shape red box.  

 

“I want to be your official boyfriend and I want you to be my official girlfriends. Will you be mine?? I mean, forever??” Chansung asked with a romantic voice. His heart beating faster than ever while waiting for Uee’s answer.  

 

Even though they’re already become a couple few months ago, but this is the moment where he feels like he’s proposing Uee to become his wife.

 

“Yes. I will.” Uee has agreed without even thinking and she had a very big smile on her beautiful face.

 

Upon hearing that, without hesitation, Chansung take out one of the ring and put it on Uee’s ring finger. And Uee did the same thing to Chansung.

 

“There’s my name at the back side of your ring. And there’s your name on my ring. It’s means, you’re Chansung’s title and I’m Yoo Jin’s title. Nobody can take mine and nobody can take yours.” Chansung explain while looking at Uee’s who’s trying to put the ring on Chansung finger.

 

“Ne.. I’m already yours even you didn’t get this couple ring for both of us. When did you get these rings?” Uee’s eyes were still at Chansung finger when she asked that.

 

But Chansung didn’t answer Uee’s curiosity. When Uee turns up her face to Chansung, she’s a bit shocked and shy when she saw Chansung face. He looked at her without even one blink.

 

“Chansung-ah.. Waeyo?? Why..did you..look at me like that??” Uee asked while stuttering. Her heart has stop beating for awhile. And her face has become as red as ever.

 

Chansung didn’t bother to answer Uee’s questions. He just stared at Uee’s face and caress Uee face.

 

And finally, Chansung has landed his warm lips on Uee’s sweet lips. Uee who’s a bit shocked with Chansung sudden reaction just stay still. However, after a few seconds, she can’t hold her longing towards Chansung anymore. She responds to Chansung’s kiss with a very soft kisses.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 


A/N Annyeong readers and subs..Jeongmal jeongmal mianhae for a very long hiatus.i've been so busy these days. TT TT. So, here. Another chapter for you guys. It's bit short actually coz i'm seriously couldn't find my time to write a long one. I hope this chapter is not as boring as ever. But i'm sorry if you find it as a very boring chapter. Mianhae.. TT TT. I'll try to update again a.s.a.p. Please anticipate it. ^^