~07

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

Mi Rae/Jinli POV

I hate everything. EVERYTHING. I hate Baekhyun, I hate Chae-Young, I hate my teachers. I hate life in general.

Oh my god!

I never get to see Sehun anymore because Frani says he’s always busy. That was my one and only chance.

There are no other chances to talk to him because Chae-Young never shuts up.

Ugh! I hate her voice. She sounds like a mouse with her annoying high pitched voice.

_____________________________________________________________________

2 months later

I walked into the history classroom. Chae-Young wasn’t there so I took this as an opportunity to talk to Sehun. It’s been ages since I’ve talked to him. I really miss him.

“Hi Sehun! You seem lonely today.” I said playfully.

“Hey Jinni. And I’m not lonely.” He said coldly.

Did I do something wrong?

I went to my seat. I felt really hurt.

When Chae-Young walked into the room I turned to their direction.

He started to talk to her and was smiling.

I felt this ache in my heart.

I was extremely jealous. Does he like her?

No, it can’t be…

Maybe they’re just friends, but I can’t accept this. She is my enemy.

Chae-Young isn’t the type of girl to physically bully someone. She uses words and they hurt, big time.

Frani plays the violin, and so does her sister.

3 years ago during class Chae-Young kept distracting her and saying she plays really bad.

Frani almost cried, but being the strong girl that she is, she refused to cry. I don’t understand why she makes fun of my sister when her sister can’t even play the octave scale.

Frani practices for hours and can play Queen of Sheba, William Tell, Fiddles on Fire, etc.

Not to mention she can play piano extremely well.

Chae-Young has no right to make fun of her.

Before she came, I use to get like B’s as an average because I didn’t really care about grades. When she came, everyone envied her because she was smart. I vowed to that day, that I will beat her at everything. I started to study really hard. I got my grades from B’s to A’s.

I try way too much to just beat a simple girl, but what can I say? We all have enemies right?

I can never beat her at basketball no matter how hard I try. Which makes me so angry, but it’s ok, because I learned kung fu, dancing, and figure skating.

But just seeing her with him just breaks my heart because he never smiles like that in front of me.

The lesson went by slowly and eventually the bell rang. I walked to math class.

Ugh, why does this school do double subjects? I mean I already learned it today why do I have to go through it again? Plus I have to see Baekhyun again.

I actually don’t hate Baekhyun as much as I did in the beginning of the year. We’ve gotten a bit closer, A BIT. He can be really funny at times, but most of the time he is just a complete jerk.

I walked to my seat and as greeted by no other than Baekhyun.

“Hello Mi Rae.”

“Why don’t you ever call me by my nickname? Everyone else does.” I said

“Does it annoy you?”

“Yes.”

“Then that’s why.”

“I hate you Bacon.” I replied.

“My name is not Bacon! Who the hell gave me that name anyway? Everyone is calling me that now!” he pouted

I chuckled, “Me of course”

“Excuse me Mi Rae?! You started that?!" He yelled

I laughed so hard. "I was kidding, but you have to admit, the person who started that was pretty clever."

"Yeah, yeah." He said

An hour later, the bell rang. I walked home.

Half hour later, Frani came home.

As she was taking her jacket off, I randomly asked her a question.

“Hey Frani.”

“Yes Jinni?”

“Does Sehun like Chae-Young?”

I don’t why I asked Frani. Sehun is busy so why would she know?

__________________________________________________________

Yu Jin/Frani POV

“Does Sehun like Chae-Young?” Jinli said.

Crap, okay Frani, just calmly answer no and she won’t suspect a thing. I mean she probably thinks I haven’t talked to him either since I told her he was busy.

“N-no he doesn’t. Why?”

Dammit why did I stutter?

“Nothing just wondering.” She replied.

I was relieved I thought she caught my stuttering. But I was curious.

“No it’s not unnie. Tell me why.” I said

“Ok fine. Sehun sits next to Chae-Young  and they have been talking to each other a lot and Sehun even smiled at her.”

This is not good.

“Well maybe they’re just friends. I mean Sehun talks to me and smiles at me a lot, but I don’t think he likes me.”

“You’re probably right, but I don’t know. I feel like he really does like her. I hope not because that would seriously shatter my heart.” She said.

Way to make it easier Unnie.

______________________________________________________________

Another Update! Yay! This is the longest chapter so far and I hope you guys are enjoying it! It's going to be a slow story before anything dramatic happens so stay put!

Bubblie~