~03

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

I woke up from my deep slumber and started getting ready for school. I can't believe that summer vacation was over. I didn't really do anything over summer break because all my friends were busy and I'm not a very social person. I put on my school uniform. EXO-15-Credit-MTV-Asia-Rizki-Maulana.jpg

                                                             ^ This except with a skirt.

I’m actually really excited for my second year of high school. To be honest I really don’t know why. Maybe it’s going to be a good year. I really hope it is.

I went downstairs to find only Frani. No parents, as usual. I got a bowl and poured milk and cereal into it and sat next to Frani.

“So are you excited for your first year of high school?” I asked.

“I’m so pumped! It’s gonna be a blast and I can feel it!” she beamed.

“Okay, okay, calm down. It’s just the first day. I’m sure you will have a good year.” I said.

“Thanks unnie! You’re the best!”

“Alright I think we should get going. We are supposed to meet Sehun at the gate at 7:30.”

“Alrighty~ lets go unnie!” she said.

We grabbed our things and walked to school.

We got to the gate and greeted Sehun.

“Morning oppa!” she shouted

“Morning Frani.” He said.

“Hey it been a long time Sehunnie.” I smiled

“Ahh~ I told you to stop calling me that Jinni!” he scolded.

“Not until you stop calling me Jinni.”

“Stop it! I love both of your nicknames.” She yelled.  

There was an awkward silence and then we all started laughing. Then we walked into the building.

“Well I guess we must part ways Frani.” Sehun said.

“Aww alrighty then I will see you guys later!” she said.

“Come on Jinni, let go to our classes.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me to our classroom. I started to blush and my heart was racing.

We went into the classroom and got our schedules.

“Are we in the same classes?” I asked.

“Hmm you are only in 2 out of the 8 classes I have.” He said.

“Aww that means we won’t be able to see each other often.” I sighed.

“It’s alright Jinni. We always have lunch time so maybe we can meet up then.” He smiled.

His smiles are the cutest things in the world. After that we walked our separate ways. I went to the locker I was assigned and got my things for class. I turned around and bumped into a strong figure. I picked my things up and apologized. I didn’t look closely, but I knew it was a guy.

“Watch where you’re going idiot.” He scolded while walking away.

What did he just call me?!

“I’m not an idiot. It’s not my fault you ran into me!” I shouted.

He turned around and his face was almost angelic like. Wait, he looks familiar.

“Do you know who you’re talking too?” he asked.

“Of course I do. A really rude jerk!” I wasn’t afraid of him. If he tried something I can use the kung fu my father taught me when I was 10.

He walked up to me and our noses were almost touching. He smirked.

“You better watch what you say.” And he turned around and walked away.

I don’t know why, but I couldn’t think of anything. I realized that I was blushing and my heart was racing fast. Why? Don’t I like Sehun?

Then I realized who the person was. He was Baekhyun the Kingka of the school. He is a part of the group EXO. Why do I know this when I obviously don’t give a crap about them? It’s because Sehun is a part of that group. He talks about them all the time. I don’t understand why because no one pays attention to him. He is just like a ghost. He sits with me most of the time. Sometimes don’t get why he gets the least attention out of EXO. I mean he is very outgoing. He told me the person girls adore the most is Baekhyun. The fangirls always surround him, but he seems very annoyed when they are around.

Anyway, he is not my problem and I hope I never see him again. Sehun told me he was a nice guy. Nice? Are you kidding? That guy was extremely rude for not apologizing and even called me an idiot. Yeah Sehun, really nice guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Alright! Like it so far? I know it's pretty boring, but please bare with me! the drama will come soon!~