~12

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

So why does Baekhyun belong to Chae-Young when she is dating Sehun? I mean does that even make any sense? I really thought that this was going to be a good year, but look at all the drama happening. Last year a quiet drama free year, why is there so much drama all of a sudden?

Is this what they call fate?

No way. If it is then it’s stupid. But is it?

I walked home and went upstairs to my room. The only place that’s peaceful. I really love my room; I guess it’s just where I can express my feelings. I’m really weird, but I guess that’s how I am. I talk to myself a lot. I don’t really have a lot of friends and the thought of it makes me more depressed. My room is my best friend and I don’t like it when people come into it. Scratch that, I hate it. I let Frani in sometimes, but only if it’s an emergency.

It was so nice and serene until I realized that I had dance class today. Fantastic. Don’t get me wrong. Dancing is my life and it’s the only thing I’m confident in. I was never really a sports person. I was never really good in any of the common sports like football (soccer), basketball, and baseball. So I guess you can say I really in physical education. But that doesn’t mean I don’t get good grades in it. I’m not good, but I do enough to get by.

My sister suggested that I try figure skating since her best friend did it. I tried a class and failed horribly, but it was so much fun. I decided to continue it and it was the best decision of my life. I got a coach and she really helped me with everything. My technique was flawless, but my artistic skill wasn’t great. She suggested that I try dance class to improve it. Soon enough I fell in love with dancing. I loved dancing more than figure skating, but I still do both. I’m very passionate about both and those two things keep me happy and active.

I walked to Hyuna’s Dance Studio. That’s where I go to take dance lessons. It’s a lot of fun with the group, but it’s also frustrating at the same time. I put effort into my dancing, but some people just don’t try and it just angers me. Hyuna is very strict, but I don’t mind that in a dance teacher. She wants to prepare us for the big dance recital at the end of the school year. The dance recitals are so much fun. I really like the costumes and the show overall. I dance twice a week, so that means I am doing two performances in the show. I take hip hop and ballet. To be honest, I fit more in ballet because I like graceful and nice movements, but I do hip hop to show a completely different side. I like surprising people.

Hyuna is my ballet teacher and Hyoyeon is my hip hop teacher. There are actually a lot more teachers this year. There are three new teachers. Taemin, Kahi and Hoya. I heard that they are amazing dancers. I’d love to see the dances they choreograph for the students this year.

I go there two hours a week. I go once on Monday and once on Thursday. I wish I could go there more times, but I can’t because of school work. Sometimes dance class gets annoying when I have so much homework and projects to do. Nevertheless I still enjoy it.

I am defiantly more confident than before. Both of my dance teachers have noticed an improvement in my dancing and stage presence.

I’m glad because I was never confident at all during my childhood. I was self conscious of my looks and I really hated the way I looked. There this one boy in fifth grade who used to tease me until I cried. Of course I never cried in front of his face. He always made fun of my looks and how I was a nerd. I don’t remember his name, but I remember his evil smile. It was devious and almost rectangular like. Because of him everyone else started to tease and beat me as well, besides Sehun of course. The girls were the worst. They pull my hair and call me fat and ugly. Then my dad said he had to work in America and he was bringing us with him. I was glad because I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

I guess I left without a trace, I bet no one cared that I was gone from their lives. I wanted to prove to them they should not have messed with me. I promised that I will go back there as a completely changed person. I learned kung fu in America and met lots of good people there. My confidence started to build from there. I was definitely not the same person I was before I came to America. Three year later I moved back to Korea during my last year in middle school. I was sad to leave, but I had a promise to fulfill.

I looked beautiful. I was not the chubby girl I was three years ago. My hair was silky and black. I also had thin milky white legs. My mom suggested that I go to modeling school. I laughed at the thought, but who knows? It could happen. I was also strong physically. I learned how to defend myself from idiotic girls and dumb guys that try to mess with me. I was also smart. I could basically be the queenka when I go back to Korea. But I don’t like being in the spotlight, I will leave that position to the annoying es. I prefer being one of those invisible people. But like I said, if they try me, they will die.

Most importantly, I wanted to track down that boy. In the end, I couldn’t find him. I wonder what happened to him.

I dyed my hair going into high school. It’s a chestnut brown. I also got bangs. I fell in love with this hair and I still have it to this day.

And this year I find out that I have powers. Can I get anymore awesome? Haha just kidding.

___________________________________________________

This chapter is more about Jinli's past. I tried to give a lot of info so you can get to know the OC better. 

Do you guys like this story? I do, but if you guys don't like it then whats the point of continuing? I might be able to update more since I'm on summer vacation~ Anyway, i think the study date/hang out(idk) will be on the next chapter.

~Bubblie