~11

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

I closed the book.

What was that torn page for? Now I’m really curious. What happens to the former Guardian after the bracelet is passed on? Do they live? I mean the cycle has continued right? I get that the guardian can die without the bracelet, but what about after they conceive two children?

So many questions, no answer…

Lee Min-seo. What a pretty name. I guess she’s one of my ancestors. That message rings in my head.

So live life while you can. You can only be happy for so long.

I guess that’s true, since the Guardian doesn’t really live a super long life.

Frani will eventually die. I want what’s best for her, but once the next Guardian reaches the age of 16, she will die. I love her so much. She’s my sister. I want her to live a happy life.

All these thoughts rang through my head, and then I realized that I have to go to school.

To meet Sehun and her…

I was starting to feel uneasy, and then I realized that I had to control my emotions.

But I’m never going to be happy seeing him every day. We are best friends, he’s going to want to see me.

I can’t though. If I do, I might not be able to control my feelings.

I can only do one thing…

The Next Day

I walked up to the gate. Frani is right by my side smiling brightly at me. She is the only reason I smile. She’s like the best friend that will never leave me.

But we haven’t told her about her, powers…

“Are you sure you are able to handle this? I mean I can stay by your side if you want.” She said.

“No, its fine. Go on to your friends and don’t miss class okay?” I replied.

“Alright, but if something happens to you I’m blaming myself okay?” she said.

“No, please don’t do that. Nothing is ever your fault.” My face was very serious.

“O-okay. You seem really different today.”

“It’s nothing. It’s probably a side effect from the incident the other day.”

“Alright. See ya~” and she walked away with her friends.

I approach Sehun and Chae-Young.

“Sehun? Can I talk to you?”

Chae-young scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“It’s okay baby just wait here.” He said.

Sickening. You call her a baby? Why not call her a devil?

She nodded

We walked into the empty garden in the back of the school No one really hangs out here except for Frani, Sehun, and me.

“Hey are you okay? You were gone for a couple of days and I was really worried.” He said

He still cares, but I need to be strong, or this will kill me.

“I’m fine. I just got a little sick. No biggie.” I tried to smile.

“Frani told me that you fainted. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes Sehun I’m fine. You don’t have to worry.”

“About last time. Frani mentioned that she didn’t want to hurt your feelings. What did she mean by that?” he asked.

I froze I didn’t know what to tell him. That I liked him? No! Are you crazy?!

“Umm…”

“It’s alright, you don’t have to answer. I know you probably have been sick so don’t stress to much about it.” He said.

“Can I tell you something?” I asked

“Sure anything.”

Can we just not see each other? Let’s just stop being friends and stop talking to each other.”

His eyes widened

“Why? Come on. You don’t mean that do you? We were friends since kindergarten. You can’t just end a tight bond like that.” He said

“Please! Let’s just stop seeing each other and never talk ever again. I mean it. I’m serious. I don’t want to see your face. Ever again.”

I was shocked at my words, but it had to be done. If I didn’t do this, I will never feel happy. I need to close that door and enter a new one.

Fine. If that’s what you want, then so be it. I will do anything for my beloved best friend.” He said.

“Goodbye Sehun.” I walked away from him. I was unable to control my feelings. I started crying. It’s just too much to handle. But I knew I had to control it. Think about your lovely sister. You can’t be sad in front of a bubbly girl like that. She gives me strength and I don’t know what I’d do without a person like her in my life.

I walked into math class and sat beside Baekhyun. He threw a paper ball at my head.

Jerk

But at least he can make me smile.

Wait! Maybe I can forget about Sehun, if I become friends with Baekhyun! Maybe this is my chance of being happy again. About the dumb fangirls, I don’t give a crap. It’s not like they can hurt me with their petite bodies.

“Hey Baekhyun.”

“Hmm?” he said.

He’s so cute, but such a jerk sometimes.

“Do you want to come over my house and hang out?” I asked

“Umm…”

“Or you can come over to study. It’s fine both ways.” I said awkwardly.

“No, no it’s fine how about tomorrow at 4?” he said.

Yes! He accepted!

“Sounds great!” I cheered

After class I walked out to my locker to grab my delicious lunch. When I turned around, three girls stood in front of me.

“Why are you talking to Baekhyun?” one of the dumb girls asked.

“Because he is my partner in math? And I have to talk to him?” I replied.

“How are you even capable of talking to someone that’s way out of your league?”

“And you’re in his league? Stop being so pathetic if you can't even talk to him yourself.” I answered.

“You little !” she was about to slap me but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

I twisted it and she winced in pain. Serves you right idiot.

“Oww! Stop it! It hurts!” she cried.

“Don’t you dare attempt that again. Unless, you want your hand ripped off.” I threatened.

“Fine! We will leave you alone! But watch out for Chae-Young. She’s the person you should fear most because Baekhyun is hers.”

What? Isn’t she dating Sehun?

What the hell is going on?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I enjoy writing this stroy. It's like watcing a drama in your head. ^^ Do you guys enjoy this story as much as i enjoy writing it? ~Bubblie

Feel free to comment and subscribe!