~05

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

I picked up the card…

Card 4

Well, no surprise there. I ask for a small favor and you just don’t listen. I started to speak.

“Hello, my name is Choi Mi Rae, but you can call me Jinli. I have Card 4.”

I started to speed walk because I know that most of the girls were staring at me with their piercing glares. I sat down next to the devil.

I looked up at the front of the room and saw the boy that was standing behind me.

“Hello! My name is Luhan and I have card 4! Please treat me well!” he smiled.

He seems really nice, but he looks so cold on the outside, especially when he's with EXO. Now, you see him acting all lively and cute. I wonder if EXO is hiding this side of them.

I saw Eunji blush. I’m positive that she likes him.

My partner is just a pain to be with. When the teacher told the class to do problems working with our partners, Baekhyun just completely disagreed with all pf my work. AND HE EVEN GOT THE SAME ANSWER AS ME! Oh my god, I will kill him one day.

The bell rang and I walked to history class. I was excited because I get to see Sehun during that time.

The teacher assigned seats and I was so sad because I didn’t get to sit next to my friend/crush.

I sat next to a guy named Chanyeol. I think he is a part of EXO, but I’m not really sure. But the name seems familiar.

When the teacher assigned Sehun’s seat I was waiting to see who he would sit next to.

Chae-Young

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=100866499

No. Anyone but her. Why?! Ever since she moved here from Europe in 6th grade, I never liked her. Her attitude, her looks, her personality is just stupid. She died her hair blonde in 7th grade, because it was the “trend”.

The guys always flirt with her. Why? Because she’s sporty, smart, and “nice”.

She is a total snob and thinks she is better than everyone else. She’s nice? Sure, to her friends, but not to other girls.

Sporty? Please. The only sport she can play is basketball. And she’s only good at it because she is tall.

I never liked her because she is just so overrated. Now, I can’t believe that she gets paired with Sehun.

Remember when I said that I thought this was going to be a good year? Scratch that, this is going to be a horrible year.

______________________________________________

Ok, I changed some things about this story. It's going to be in high school not college because I feel that the characters would be too old for this story. You will see why later on. If you want to read this again go ahead. If not then just read chapter 2 again because that's important.