~04

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

I started walking to my next class and bumped into someone. This time it was a girl. Great, this is the second time today. I looked up and apologized.

"Sorry." I bowed

"It's alright." she said.

"I'm Eunji."

"I'm Mi Rae, but you can call me Jinli."

“Well, nice to meet you Jinli! Is this your second year?” she said.

“Yeah, is it your second year as well?” I asked.

“Yup.”

“Hey, do you know where room 224 is?” I asked.

“I know where that is. That’s my next class. Math right?”

“Yes.”

“Great! Let’s walk there together! From now on, will you be my friend? I’m kind of lonely since my friend moved away last summer.” She sighed.

“Of course I will! We will be best friends.” I said.

She was so happy, and her smiled made me smile too. I hope our friendship lasts long.

As we were walking to class, she told me a lot of things about herself. Surprisingly, we had a lot in common. We loved to dance, we both have younger siblings (she has a younger brother), and she also learned martial arts (she learned karate).

We walked into the math class and sat next to each other. We didn’t know where else to sit since it was the first day. Then I saw the most horrifying creature on the planet. Baekhyun. Why is he in my math class? More importantly, why is he in this section of the school? He was never in the same class as me (Thank God) because he was always in the west side of the school, while I was in the east. Now, I have to spend a year with that jerk.

The teacher walked in. “Alright class. I hope you all had a nice first day so far. My name is Ms. Churchill. In case you are all wondering why I don’t look Korean is because I was from the States and came to Korea to teach you guys.”

She was right. She didn’t look Korean because she had blonde hair and blue eyes and her face was different compared to the other teachers. She looked very young and pretty for a teacher. Ms. Churchill also seemed really nice.

“I will be assigning your seats. Don’t worry, I don’t assign seats by list. I do it by cards, just to make it a little more interesting since I know how boring school can be. Also, don’t get the wrong idea. I’m not going to treat you like kids. I just want to make your lives a little more fun from time to time.”

“Anyways I will explain how this is going to work. You all know that there are 12 tables that can seat two people. The cards will be numbered 1-12 so that means there are only two of the same cards. After you pick your card, introduce yourself and say your card number, then walk to your seat. Now, form a line next to my desk.”

Everyone got up lazily and formed a line. Baekhyun was first.

“My name is Baekhyun and I have card 4.” He walked to his table.

I started to hear whispers and giggles. Most of the girls were saying, “I hope I get card 4” or “I hope I get to sit next to Baekhyun oppa”. How can they like him? He’s a jerk. Well I know one thing for sure, I hope I don’t get card 4 and sit next to “Baekhyun oppa”.

Next person was Eunji.

“Hello! My name is Eunji and I have card 7.” She smiled.

The rest of the class picked their cards. This went on for about 10 minutes. Most of the girls sighed because they didn’t get lucky card number 4.

I was second to last. I noticed a space between Baekhyun and a space between Eunji. That means cards 7 and 4 are left. I hope I get 7 so I can sit with Eunji. Please, I didn’t do anything wrong. There was a boy behind me. I think he’s also part of EXO.

I picked up the card…

____________________________________________________________

Haha I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. But it shouldn't be one should it? I think it's pretty obvious. Which card do you think she got? Card 4 or 7? Also, who do you think the boy behind Jinli is? I gave a hint, but you have to be extremely observant to get it. Oh and Ms. Churchill is my real math teacher. I dont know why but i wanted to put her in this story :)