~06

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

Yu Jin/Frani’s POV

I cannot get that day out of my head. The dinner during the summer and the conversation keeps playing in my head. Normally Jinli is always involved in the conversations, but this time, it was different. We were talking about crushes and who people like. Then for some reason, we started whispering. Then he told me the worst news yet.

Flashback:

“Come on Sehun just tell me who you like. I promise I won’t tell anyone.” I whispered.

“Alright, but what about Jinli?” he whispered.

“Oh just let me tell her.” I said.

“Ok I like…”

“Chae-Young”

That name, where have I heard it from?

I gasped. I know who that is.

I remember Jinli telling me how much she hates her and how she is really mean and snobby. But this is just unbelievable. Does Sehun know her real side? Even worse, I know that Jinli likes Sehun. No no no.

“Why do you like her Sehun?” I asked quietly.

“Well we have a lot in common and she’s really nice and pretty. We both like sports and she’s really funny.” He said.

“That’s nice." I said.

"I'm thinking of telling Jinni about this. Should I?" he asked.

"NO! I mean no don't tell her." I said.

"Why?"

It would break her heart that's why.

Dammit! I need to think of something.

"Wait, are you going to tell her like right now?"

"No, I was thinking like during the beginning of the school year."

"No, she will be very busy this upcoming year. I don't think she really cares about this so don't bother telling her about this." I lied.

"But, I want to tell her. She is my friend afterall. Right?"

"Yes she is your friend, but I don't think it's a good time to tell her. Like I said she's going to be busy, so don't waste your effort trying to tell her some sily matter." I lied again.

"Alright if you say so." he said.

"I will tell her if I get the chance. Don't worry Sehun."

I'm a bad friend and sister. 

I’m sorry Jinni.

During the summer I’ve been telling Jinli that Sehun was busy and vice versa. They cannot talk to each other. I know Sehun very well. He will eventually tell Jinli about his crush and she will be so heartbroken because she has liked him since 5th grade.

I know I shouldn’t lie, but I feel that it is best if Jinli did not know about Sehun’s crush.