~10

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

The Guardian

The Guardian plays a major role in the cycle. The Guardian protects and punishes living beings. The Guardian’s power is Flaming Words. When you write down a command or wish, you must burn the paper with fire and it will come true. For example, if you write down “Make it rain” you must burn the paper for it to come true.

However, there are limits to this power.

Rules

-Cannot interfere with love

-Cannot cause natural disasters

-Cannot use it to win competitions

-Cannot directly kill, maim, or injure living beings.*

-Cannot bring back dead beings

-May not interfere with wealth

-Allowed to use 5 times a week

*If a human is being cruel to a being, they may use this power to punish them, BUT they are not allowed to kill or maim them. The punishment must be done indirectly

Key Rule

Emotions are dangerous. Too much can kill you. Little emotion is acceptable, but too much can cause unpredictable consequences. Do not let it take over your body. Learn to control it. Learn to balance positive and negative emotions. Positive emotions will stabilize it. Most dangerous emotions include:

Sadness

Anger

Depression

Stress

Fear

 

Next Generation

The Guardian will encounter their True Love at one point in time. The True Love plays a very important role in the cycle. This is because the guardian must conceive two children before the age of 25. One child is the Guardian and the other is the Protector. The True Love is chosen at random, but is predetermined.

Generally, the female is the Guardian and the male is the Protector. But if the offspring consist of the same gender, the eldest child is the guardian.

The guardian may not have more than two children or less than two children. If this rule is broken, then the cycle will be destroyed.*

The Protector dies after the new Guardian reaches the age of 16.

Bracelet

The bracelet is the source of the power. It also keeps the Guardian alive. Without the bracelet, the Guardian will die.

The Guardian can only survive 24 hours without the bracelet. ~It is recommended to keep it on at all times for safety! ~

The Guardian will become weak after 5 minutes without the bracelet and eventually becomes so weak, that they will become unconscious. So if the bracelet is lost, that means the Protector has to find it. The only person that can return the bracelet to the Guardian is the Protector.

~THE PROTECTOR ONLY~

Eventually, the Guardian must pass on the bracelet to their offspring. If the bracelet is not passed on to the offspring by the age of 16, then the child will die, along with cycle. Disturbing Fate…

Once the bracelet is passed on, then the former Guardian will…|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

That’s weird, why is this page torn? I thought.

 

 

 

 

Disturbance of the Cycle

*When the cycle is disturbed, fate is disturbed as well. It is recommended to continue the cycle, when fate is disturbed, it is brutal. This means following the rules. Such as having two and ONLY two children. Fate will only allow the Guardian to have two children.

More than two children will cause war between the family about who should be the Guardian and the Protector. This cycle does not allow war and violence between the family

Having one child means that the child does not have a Protector. With no Protector, the Guardian will have a higher chance of dying.

When fate is disturbed, fate summons numerous amounts of brutal natural disasters, killing millions of people. No one will have a happy ending.

Fate is cruel, but that’s how life works.

Remember, there are no happy endings in this world…

Fate doesn’t allow happy endings in our family…

 

I saw a written message in the corner...

So live life while you can. You can only be happy for so long.

~Lee Min-Seo

October 10, 1775

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Do you guys like this story? Is it interesting? I'm kind of excited with the drama coming :) ~Bubblie