~01

Mysterious Powers (Discontinued)

I woke up from a deep sleep and went to look at the calendar.

“Ah that’s right I have to meet up with Sehun and his family,” I said. We were going to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate Francesca's Middle School Graduation. To be honest, it isn't a big event, but my parents like to do these things because they are always busy. I will be starting my second year of high school in the fall. We have been best friends since kindergarten and our families know each other very well.

To be honest, I’ve actually developed feelings for Sehun.

I mean we have been friends for so long, but I’ve started to see him differently. I wonder if he feels the same way.

I didn’t bother changing from my tank top and shorts because I’m not going anywhere anyway. I walked downstairs and prepared my breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes for Frani and I. All of a sudden I hear someone run down the stairs.

“UNNIE!”

*sigh* that’s my beloved sister Francesca, but I call her Frani. She is a year younger than Sehun and I. She is also very close with Sehun.

“Unnie did you prepare breakfast?” She said.

“Yes Frani I did.”

She started stuffing with pancakes.

“YAH! Frani, you need to slow down! The pancakes aren’t going anywhere. Besides it’s our summer vacation so we aren’t in a hurry to go anywhere!”

“Sorry unnie. It’s just that your pancakes are the best! No one can make them as good as you!” She gave me a thumbs up.

“Unnie, where is umma and appa?” she said.

“Oh they went to work early since they are coming back early for the dinner with Sehun’s family.”

“Oh yeah! I forgot about that. I miss Sehun oppa. I didn’t get to see him often because I was busy with finals. Also he’s going to college and I’m not going to see him often.” She pouted.

“Don’t worry Frani, Sehun will come by often to see you.” I smiled.