Timing

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho arrived home and Byunghee hurried to wrap his arms around him in a tight hug. He frowned when he saw the bags under his eyes, they were normally very visible but not like this.
“How was he?” He asked and Seungho rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder.
“He’s just a kid, how could anyone do that?” Byunghee was worried about Mir even though they were quite awkward still. But Seungho cared so much about him so he couldn’t help but to do so too.
“You look like you need to rest too” Byunghee said and kissed his cheek lovingly.
“I’m gonna take a shower and eat something but then I want to head back.” Byunghee nodded, still having his arms wrapped around the other’s waist.
“I’ll make you something tasty to eat, you go get a nice shower” He leaned his forehead against Seungho’s forehead before kissing his soft lips, not really wanting to break the kiss but he had to.
He knew he wanted to get back to Mir, and Byunghee was worried about Mir too but he knew the younger would want Seungho to take care of his health and sleep properly. So head make sure Seungho would get enough sleep before they went. He heard the shower get turned off and soon Seungho came walking to him. He smiled when he saw the food on the table.
“Thank you” He hugged the younger from behind and kissed his neck. “I didn’t know you could cook this well”
Byunghee smirked. “I’m very good with the microwave.
“I bet” Seungho said and hugged him tight again and turned him around to kiss his lips.
They ate and Seungho seemed incredibly tired after the meal.
“At least take a nap? Mir’s got company and you know he’ll worry if you don’t take care of yourself and he does not need more things to be worried about”
Seungho sighed. “I just don’t feel right not being there. But maybe you’re right” The had barely walked together to the bed before Seungho fell fast asleep. Byunghee looked pleased at his relaxed face and placed a kiss on his soft cheek before wrapping his arms around him and pulled him closer. He could feel his warm and steady breath against his chest and it was a feeling he loved. He felt at home, knowing Seungho could sleep so comfortably, feeling safe in his arms. He looked at him again and it almost looked like he was smiling in his sleep.

The walked together this time through the big door of the hospital entrance. Byunghee wanted to visit him too and Seungho thought that Mir would like it. He needed to be felt loved and remembered right now. Byunghee walked with stiff steps and Seungho noticed and stopped him.
“Are you all right?” He asked and turned to him.
“I just, feel like I’ve been horrible to him and doesn’t show up until now…”
Seungho smiled tenderly at him and squeezed his hand and placed the other on his neck below his hair. His skin was warm and soft. “This is why you don’t have to worry. You are so kind and I know Mir respects you a lot and so do I.” Seungho paused and kissed him quickly. “he’ll be so happy you’re visiting.” Byunghee put a crooked smile on his lips and their lips met again. “We can’t stay here kissing” the younger blushed a little but laughed it off. When they got to Mir’s room they could hear Cheondong talk. Seungho looked at Byunghee who signed for him to wait and not interrupt. Byunghee had been updated about everything so he knew that their talk could be important.
“Wait” Seungho said and leaned his ear on the door. Byunghee tried to pull him away, thinking that he couldn’t eavesdrop like that “Listen to what he’s saying” Byunghee frowned.
“He’s mad at me, and he wants to take you away from me” Seungho widened his eyes. Byunghee looked questioning at the older, not understanding, while Seungho had a vague idea. Mir said something short they couldn’t hear before Cheondong continued.
“He plays you to get even on me”
Byunghee looked at Seungho again, he looked upset. “Joon would never do that!” He said with an angry voice still whispering.
“No, why would he… That can’t be true” They heard Mir say and he sounded devastated.
“When I’m around he acts strange right? He have always done that”
Byunghee stopped listening.
“That’s absurd! Joon isn’t evil, he’s a very kind man.” Seungho would have both gotten slightly jealous but also proud of Byunghee for saying that but now he was just surprised.
“Is he saying that to make Mir stop loving Joon?” Seungho mumble to himself.
“It can’t be true” Byunghee kept insisting and Seungho believed him. “What do we do?”
“We talk to Cheondong, outside. Let’s not allow Mir to hear us scolding him”
They knocked the door and both of the two inside quickly turned their heads towards the door.
Mir looked like he was on the edge of tears but wiped them away as the two oldest entered.
“Byunghee!” Mir sounded so happy to see him walk in and it surprised Byunghee happily.
“Oh, little boy” Byunghee exclaimed. Seungho told him about Mir’s harms but he really looked beaten up. “How are you?” While the two had a slightly awkward but yet happy greeting Seungho poked Cheondong’s shoulder.
“A word?” Cheondong looked annoyed at him but followed him out.
They walked along the corridor so they wouldn’t bother Mir or the other patients.
“What did you say to him?”
“What are you talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter