Robbed

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING* This will contain a little violence so i thought i'd warn you. Please read with care. This story is not rate M because this is the oncy chapter that will contain violence and i tried keeping it.. uhm... not rated? well here's a new chapter :>

 

 

“Do you remember that first day when I was in your office and you asked if Joon and I knew each other? Well he and Byunghee used to be a couple until Byunghee and I met and he kind of broke up with him to be with me, you see”
Mir widened his eyes.
“That is so romantic” He said but stopped himself when he felt his heart ache for the sake of Joon. He must have been so sad and heart broken. He swallowed hard. “Joon?” He asked not really knowing what he wanted Seungho to answer.
“He was sad of course, I mean I would be devastated and I really feel bad for him to this day” Seungho said while tilting his head and looking so incredibly guilty that Mir had to lay a hand on his shoulder to show his support. ”So yeah we kind of know each other… And I told Byunghee that evening about the awkward meeting. We are very honest although sometimes I don’t know if I should avoid telling him things for his own good” Seungho started talking very fast and Mir looked at him with watery eyes. “Oh right sorry I got of topic… Anyhow” He said and shook his head before continuing “Byunghee told me a while ago that after I met you he got jealous of us two spending so much time together. He knows Cheondong as well so he knew that he likes you and told him to confess to you”
Mir rubbed his eyes trying to focus. Everything Seungho just told him was really messy and he didn’t quite understand.
“So…” He started to conclude the long drama story “You and Joon do know each other and that is why Cheondong confessed… wait what?” He waved his hands as he talked and sounded so frustrated Seungho laughed at him.
“This isn’t a quiz Mir, I just thought I’d tell you because I don’t want you to hear it from someone else I guess” Mir just sighed and bend his head down feeling tired.
“I thought I was confused before I got here, at least I got something else to think about for a while” He mumbled and when he said that he got reminded of his previous problem with whom he liked. He hadn’t yet come to any new conclusion even after Seungho’s story. He quickly forgot what Seungho said about Byunghee telling Cheondong to confess and didn’t know Seungho had left out the part where it was to make Joon jealous or whatever, it felt weird to throw a shade on his boyfriend like that.
Suddenly Mir’s phone starting ringing and they both jumped up from the surprise. Mir took a deep breath to calm down from the shock before he answered. It was his mother.
“Umma!” Mir said happily and smiled widely. “I’ll call you back in a minute” He said and hung up.
“I should go” He said and they companied to the door.
“Take care, Mir” Seungho said and hugged him caringly, hoping everything would work out.
“You too!” He said and left.

After he talked to his mother, without mentioning anything about his love problems he lay down with his face down in the couch thinking hard.
“Did Cheondong not want to confess? Does he not like me? Yes he does Seungho said Byunghee knew he did. But poor Joon. Oh I just want to hug him. Kiss him. The kiss” Mir groaned loudly although it was muffled by the couch. He was so frustrated he felt like screaming or crying.
“Or eating” He said and got up from the couch. “I want waffles.” He said and actually smiled at the idea. “The fresh night air will do good, help me think” He talked loudly to himself while putting on a jacket and shoes and almost skipping outside. The cool night breeze hit his body and he pulled the coat a little tighter around himself. He started walking in a direction he thought was the way to the all-night-open diner.

 

Joon walked out of the dance building while his hair still dripped after showering. He had been dancing the entire evening after seeing Cheondong and Mir. It made him feel better since he didn’t have to think about that. He could focus on moving along with the rhythm and it really made him calm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter