Talking

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think I love you, Joon” Mir said and he didn’t hear Cheondong enter the room. He was still on morphine and it made his boundaries of what to said disappear but even so he realized Cheondong had entered only after he said it and also thought that what he said was not a good thing to say right then. His mind was a mess, and being on drugs was not helping at all. It made the thought spin around even more. He had said it, he loves Joon but he’d never want to hurt Cheondong. He loved him too, only not the way he loves Joon. But his relationship with Cheondong wasn’t like it was with Seungho either so maybe it was more than friendship anyway? No? yes? He closed his eyes in frustration but felt happy that Joon was still holding his hand, it gave him something to focus on, a good feeling.
Joon at that time felt his whole body getting warm and bubbly, and he couldn’t concentrate on anything but the words that just left the young boy. Although he felt euphoric and wanted to sing in happiness he stayed silent and still held Mir’s hand, feeling him squeeze it a little tighter but didn’t realize why; until Cheondong gasped loudly and Seungho chocked exclaimed his name. Joon really came to his senses and let his hand go and stood up, not knowing if he should leave, stay or say anything.
The room fell silence and the tension could almost be felt. The first to break the silence was Mir, he had started sobbing.
“I am so bad” he mumbled between his sobs. “I can’t do anything right I’ve ruined everything”
“Mir” Cheondong and Joon said in tandem but then looked at each other not knowing what to do.
Seungho was the first to react, he walked past Joon and to Mir and while he wiped away tears from his cheeks he tried to calm him down every way he could. He felt so bad for him, this was not what he needed after what he had just been through.
“He needs to rest, maybe we should leave” Seungho said and looked at the other two standing and looking with worried eyes at the sobbing and hurt boy. But the youngest widened his eyes and grabbed Seungho’s arms. “aniyo, please stay, hyung” Seungho nodded calmly and placed his fragile hand in his warm and his thumb over it and it seemed to calm Mir down. Joon and Cheondong left the room to give Mir some time to rest.
 

“What have I done?” Mir mumbled and tears started falling down his cheeks again.
“Scchhh” Seungho placed his hand on Mir’s cheek “it’s not your fault, you should just focus on resting, the other problems will work out, you’ll feel what’s right. Trust me”
Mir didn’t know what to reply so he just looked up at his hyung with his puppy eyes. Seungho’s heart ached when he saw the small cuts on his face, his one swollen eye and the cast cage around his ribs. He so much wanted to protect him and seeing him worrying about this made him feel awful.
“Does it hurt much?” Seungho asked carefully and looked down on his chest.
“No, not really” Mir said. “although” He paused and blushed a little. “I am really hungry”
Seungho giggled at him, being embarrassed when asking for food.
“I’ll ask a nurse if you can get something to eat” Seungho smiled at him and it made Mir feel safe.

Hours passed. Mir had slept most of the time after he got some food. Cheondong and Joon visited from time to time, most of the tie Mir slept but they kept him company anyway, they didn’t want him to wake up alone. Seungho had to leave for a while, he needed to change his clothes and get a shower, and felt thankful that the two were even though he’d worried Mir start feeling guilty again. He needed to rest and not be stressed out.
While Seungho were out and Mir had been awake for about an hour a nurse entered the room, Joon were alone with Mir at that time, Cheondong and Joon did not want to be left alone together in there so they shifted. Joon didn’t know where Cheondong was and he didn’t care.
“How nice to see you’re awake” She said and smiled, she was so friendly. “How are you feeling?”
Mir looked at Joon before he spoke as to make sure he was safe, the older nodded slightly. “I feel okay” Mir said quietly and the nurse smiled happily at him again, gaining a smile on Mir’s lips.
“The doctor says you can leave tomorrow morning as the morphine leaves your body if you feel okay by then. Good news right?”
Mir smiled brightly. “Really?” He said happily and tried to sit himself up in b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter