87-line

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghee sat with a photo frame in his hands and stared intensively at it. The photo had been placed away for quite a time back but he decided to take it out to get things straight. Joon was smiling brightly in it, standing in front of their old house. It wasn’t the specific picture that made Byunghee stare at it. He had been having weird feelings lately and wanted to make sense of everything. He looked at Joon smiling at him and he was feeling something. He focused on what it was for a few seconds;
“Guilt” He said determined but still sadly.
He had been wondering if he still had feelings for Joon after they broke up, which he didn’t like since he knew Seungho was all he needed and wanted. It was guilt. When hearing Joon’s name he felt guilty. He had met him a few times and his smile was gone, he just looked pale and sad and Byunghee knew it was his fault, of course it was. But it wasn’t his love for Seungho that he was questioning when thinking of Joon, he didn’t have that kind of feelings towards him. Not like he had towards Seungho. It was bad conscience. The two had been a couple for over a year when they broke up, a year that had been good. The feelings Byunghee had towards Joon was the feelings of wanting to take care of him like a friend. Byunghee put the photo away and sighed, both relieved but worried.
“What if Mir could make Joon happy?” He wondered and started regretting pushing Cheondong to confess to him. He should have stayed out of it.
What he didn’t like what Mir spending time with Seungho so much. It made him jealous and afraid. Mir was cute and charming while Byunghee was being grumpy lately.
In his head Byunghee made up a plan.  

“You’ve been very clingy today” Seungho said with laughter of satisfaction in his voice and Byunghee blushed and smiled awkwardly when being confronted about it. He was leaning on Seungho’s shoulder with both his arms locked together around the older’s left one while watching tv.
“I kind of like it, you’re like a cuddly teddybear” Seungho continued and bit his lip a little when he heard how cheesy it sounded.
“I’d be G.O.M then” Byunghee said and Seungho rolled his eyes.
(A/N: gom means bear. It’s a pun he made on a radioshow, and I’ve always wanted to use it in a story)
“You are so stupid sometimes” He said and tried to hold his chuckles to not give his weird jokes credit. It’d mean he had as stupid humor as Byunghee. But he kissed him on his forehead and he swore he could hear him silently purr when his plum lips touched him.
“Why don’t we eat out today?” He suddenly said and got up from his clingy position. “Like a date”
Seungho gave him a confuse look at first but then he smiled and his eyes were shining.
“Okay!” He seemed really excited about it and Byunghee felt somewhat proud.
“I’ll get dressed in the guestroom!” The younger shouted running in its direction “we have to do this like a real date and can’t get dressed together!” He was running like a child and it made Seungho smirk. How could someone that looked so tough be so adorable?
Seungho changed his clothes in their bedroom. He put dark-blue jeans on together with a striped t-shirt and a black vest after choosing carefully for a while. He usually didn’t do much with his hair, in fact he wasn’t sure on how to style hair so he skipped that.
“I’m done” He heard Byunghee call from the hallway and he brushed of his shirt a little extra and made sure his collar was right before leaving. He saw the other standing there rather confidently in a silly wanna-be catalog-model pose and frankly Seungho was happy he was posing weirdly.
He smiled at him. Byunghee had hoped for him to be more amused by his posing but Seungho felt rather dumbstruck. He stared with huge eyes at his boyfriend and almost forgot how to walk normally. He was gorgeous. No, that was an understatement. The shirt he wore made his muscles show and his broad shoulders to look even hotter than they usually did. His rather slim waist and muscular legs where covered by cotton pants that fitted him perfectly. The older walked up to him and placed his arms around him in amazement.
“You are gorgeous” He whispered and kissed the other slightly on his soft lips. He his hands over Byunghee’s back and could feel the lines of his muscles there too. It surprised him a lot that he was as fit as he was. More often than not he was overshadowed by people around him and thought about his lack of confidence about his body especially since he had often been compared to Joon.
Byunghee was still recovering from the kiss and slowly opened his eyes and met Seungho’s intense stare.
“You are too” was all he could manage to say before blushing.
“Where do you want to go?”

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

“Mir” Cheondong greeted from afar and waved, before realizing there was a lot of people around and felt embarrassed for his sudden outburst.
“Hyung!” Mir said and almost ran the last steps. Cheondong didn’t know if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter