Arrived

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul was loud and even though Mir had been there before it surprised him when he got out from the airport. He looked around and saw a man outside of a car with the company logo on it with a sign with his name written on it.
“Mir?” The man said and smiled politely at him.
“Yes” He said and sounded relieved that he had gotten to the right place.
“I’m happy to see the travel went okay. I’m Seungho” He smiled more genuinely now, looking really happy to see that his new colleague seemed like a nice young boy.  Mir smiled shyly and greeted him with a bow.
“I thought I’d show you around a little bit before heading to our building” Seungho said as they both got seated in the luxurious car.
“Our building?” Mir stuttered in surprise, thinking that he had misunderstood everything and was supposed to have a roommate. But Seungho chuckled a little at Mir’s surprised look and explained.
“We will live in the same building, that’s all. That’s why they send me to pick you up I suppose” He smiled and glanced over to Mir while driving. ”I live there with my boyfriend, Byunghee”
Their conversation started to get less awkward and they soon chattered about everything. Mir talked about his home and Seungho was really impressed with everything he said but soon Mir felt like he was talking too much and he asked about Seungho’s boyfriend and about how it was working for the company in Seoul and Seungho gladly told him.
Mir curiously watched the tall buildings Seungho talked about and pointed out and was all in all fascinated by the capital. Even though the day was quite cloudy it was rather warm outside for an autumn day and Mir was relieved since most of his warm clothes was going to come with the moving truck tomorrow.
“Do you want to head home?” Seungho asked when he saw Mir holding back a yawn. He nodded slightly. “I really enjoyed the tour though!” He made sure to say. “Seoul is so huge, I am amazed”

When they arrived at the building Seungho parked the car on a reserved spot before heading towards the main entrance. They rode up in a quite dark elevator with golden lights. ‘Even the elevator looks expensive’ Mir thought while his eyes widened. It stopped on Mir’s floor and before he got off Seungho made sure he had everything he needed until the rest of his things would arrive.
“I live two floors up. Just come up if there’s anything you need” He said and empathized anything. Mir felt safe being around Seungho. He had been really nervous about moving alone to Seoul and leaving the safety of his hometown behind.
“I can help you to move in when it arrives if you want to. I’d love to help”
Mir looked at him to make sure that what he said wasn’t just a phrase of politeness and he seemed genuinely eager to help but the younger felt like he was asking for too much.
“It’s fine.” He said and his sudden withdrawnness made Seungho surprised. “I don’t want to bother you” He added since he felt his answer was short and almost snappy.
“I’ll come down just to make sure” He said and smiled before the elevator doors closed and the corridor turned quiet.
The building was said to be very sound-isolated and so it seemed. It was a relief for him since he probably would play music to get the feeling of loneliness away.
He sighed and grabbed the two bags he brought before looking for the right number. 0912.
The young boy unlocked the door with the code he had been given and reminded himself to change it later to make sure no one would enter.
The apartment was huge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter