Leaving

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

“Therefore.. I can’t be with you anymore, Joon” Byunghee could barely take his eyes off the floor as he spoke the last words. The room fell quiet, and Byunghee had expected an awkward atmosphere along with the silence, but it was as if he was alone in the room, as if his words had erased the soul and body of the younger. Joon just stared into his hands without moving even slightly, while tears dripped down but eventually stopped even before another word had been uttered.
“You” Joon started with a whispering and trembling voice but couldn’t continue. His eyes moved around the room, trying to find something to concentrate on as his mind and chest was about to burst. Without realizing it tear fell down his cheeks again and down on his jeans, leaving tiny dark spots on his thighs. “No” He whispered again. “It’s a lie” He shook his head as he tried to deny what he had just said. “No, you said you loved me”
Byunghee raised his hands in an awkward gesture and instinctively took a step closer to Joon who were sitting in the luxurious arm-chair but Joon waved his arm to keep him away.
“I know, and I do. But I love him in a different way, a way I thought I loved you but I don’t think were meant to be, you and me Joon, we’re…” Byunghee said with his eyes closed, trying to stop himself from crying and saying something he didn’t mean.  “You’ll know when you find the right one for you, I’m not that one for you”
“For me you are the one” Joon said while his eyes stared blankly into the air.
“I’m sorry” Byunghee repeated and wanted to comfort the crying man in the chair with all his might, but he had no right to do that anymore. “I’m sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter