Drama

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I had a great time” Cheondong said and shyly looked down on the ground. He and Mir had been out eating dinner together as a first official date.
“Me too, hyung” Mir said, still holding the other’s hand as they stopped outside Mir’s house’s entrance. He didn’t let go and they stood quiet for a while. Cheondong’s stomach was tingling and he couldn’t think of anything except the feeling of Mir’s hand knotted together with his own.
“You should go inside, We wouldn’t want you to catch a cold” The older said and scuffed Mir a little ahead of him. Mir nodded but didn’t really start to go inside, partly because he was still holding hands with the skinny boy.
“I thought, maybe we can ride together to work tomorrow?” Cheondong asked and smiled cutely. Mir loved his smile. ‘That is a sign of love, right?’ he thought to himself.
“I’d love to” He replied with a bubbly and excited voice only Mir could pull off. The later hesitated slightly before turning into Cheondong’s direction and leaned in to kiss his cheek, a little too shy to kiss him on the lips.
“See you tomorrow” he said quickly, being embarrassed and shy he walked into the house, leaving Cheondong blushing and his heart beating fast on the sidewalk. He raised his hand and touched the spot Mir kissed him and smiled to himself.

The sun warmed him as he waited, even though it was still early morning.
Mir waved happily when he saw Cheondong’s car stop in front of his house to pick him up.
“Good morning!” He greeted while smiling brightly, getting Cheondong’s mood up in a second. His smile was irresistible. The older raised a hand and placed it on his cheek and his soft skin with his thumb. Mir blushed, his cheeks turning into a cute cherry-blossom colour.
“Very good, indeed” He replied the puppy boy before driving off.
Suddenly his phone started ringing and he flinched. Mir looked at him with a questioning look as to why he didn’t answer.
“It’s nothing important, don’t worry” He said assuring and turned the sound on his phone off. It was Joon calling. His car had broken down and he had asked Cheondong to ride with him that morning, which neither did enjoy but there was not really much to do. Cheondong on the other hand was determined to get this moment with Mir and ignored the annoying request from his step-brother.
When they arrived at the studio-building Mir stepped out and thanked him for the ride and they agreed to see each other for lunch later and Cheondong drove off to park the car. While on the way the phone called again, he didn’t answer this time either.


Mir walked in to the office he shared with Joon, to his surprise he wasn’t there. Joon was usually very early and most of the time first of everyone to enter the building. But today he wasn’t there which was very odd. He started working alone at first but realized it was difficult without Joon. They were a team and needed each other to work. He also felt alone and like he missed hearing his voice but tried to ignore the thought since it didn’t feel right against Cheondong. He loved Cheondong, right? They were dating now. After almost an hour Joon came into the office. He looked tired, he had deep bags under his eyes and walked with heavy steps.
“Are you okay?” Mir hurried to get over to him and grabbed his shoulder’s to support him.
“Yeah, I’m just tired. Long night and my car broke down so I had to take the bus here. I’m sorry I’m late” He mumbled and had a hard time concentrating as he could feel Mir’s hands on his arm and his puppy eye’s shimmered with worry.
Before they had time to continue their manager came inside the room and they broke contact to not seem suspicious. The boss didn’t seem to notice anything. He almost ran into their room with a huge smile plastered on his lips.
“Your song is in the top ten of the month’s list!” He was shouting his words in excitement. “The latest hour we’ve gotten loads of requests from various famous artists asking for you to produce songs for them!” The two barely had time to take the information in before his phone rang and he excused himself and left. Joon and Mir sat quietly for a few seconds staring at each other before a smile started breaking on their lips. They soon broke out in pure cheer and got up from their chairs and jumped around in the room holding hands. In the commotion Joon grabbed Mir’s head and pulled him closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter