Playing

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir raised his hand to ring the doorbell to Seungho and G.O’s apartment. He carefully pushed it, which didn’t matter since it rang loud weather he did it violently or not. Byunghee opened the door barely a second after and smiled awkwardly at him and gestured him to get inside. Mir mumbled a ‘hello’ and smiled while walking inside, careful not to accidently touch the other who was slowly moving away from the door and putting on his own shoes to leave.
“Mir!” He heard Seungho almost shouting. “I’ll be right there”
Byunghee was tying his shoes and Mir stood there not knowing what to do while waiting for Seungho.
“I like your shoes” Mir suddenly said. “I think Joon, my…” he paused “colleague, have the same kind. I guess they’re popular” He smiled, trying to be nice but the smile on Byunghee’s face disappeared quickly when Joon was mentioned. He didn’t want to be rude but was unsure what to reply. Mir saw his hesitation and wondered if he said something wrong but before he could think of anything the other replied.
“I got them cheap, I guess that’s why” He didn’t look Mir in the eyes but didn’t seem as tensed.
Seungho came into the hallway that second and both Byunghee and Mir sighed in relief not being alone together anymore.
“Hi Mir!” Seungho walked straight to him and gave him a hug which made Byunghee frown. “You can go inside while I say good bye to Byunghee.” When mentioning the other’s name his voice changed and was filled with something Mir could only describe as passion and care. He left them alone in the hallway and walked into the kitchen.
“I’ll be home soon” Byunghee said with an almost warning tone which Seungho didn’t like.
“Yes, I hope you will” He kissed the tensed up man on the cheek and saw him smile even though it looked like he wanted to hold it back.
“I didn’t know that boy work together with..” Byunghee hesitated and almost didn’t dare to say the name, not knowing how Seungho would react and honestly himself either.
“Yeah I found no reason it’d be relevant to tell you” Seungho said feeling quite guilty, not knowing why. He wasn’t obligated to tell him that by any means. It wasn’t very relevant either.
“It’s okay. Doesn’t matter” Byunghee assured and the back of Seungho’s head; coaming his hair. “I love you.”
“I love you too” He said and slowly reached for his lips. They collided and none of them really wanted to break the kiss, but Seungho eventually did when thinking he left Mir waiting alone. “Go, you’ll be late if you don’t leave”
Byunghee smirked and kissed him quickly again before reaching the door handle and leaving while waving to the other.

“Sorry I kept you waiting” Seungho apologized when returning to Mir who sat at a kitchen-chair with a photo-frame in his hand.
“It’s okay” He smiled and put the picture down and Seungho gazed at it. It was a picture of him and Byunghee together. A simple portrait of their faces with a plain white background.
“We are a pretty couple, him and I, aren’t we?” Seungho exclaimed proudly and Mir smirked at him.
“A panda and the hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter