Friend

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mir!” exclaimed a familiar voice and he felt himself wrapped up in a pair of warm welcoming arms.
“Seungho-hyung” Mir said as he hugged him back carefully.
“You’re ice cold! Let’s get you back to the room, we were so worried” Seungho talked fast as he wrapped his arm around the younger boys shoulder’s and led him back to his hospital-bed. “I’m sorry, I just…” Mir replied but paused not sure what to say.
Joon looked at their backs as they walked further into the corridor. A few steps ahead of him was Byunghee, who seemed very happy Mir was back but not comfortable enough to welcome him like Seungho. Joon hurried his steps and walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
“Hey” He said in a low and shy voice. “We… Uhm can we talk?” He asked and smiled little, it felt awkward and he was nervous taking to him again.
Byunghee turned to him with a friendly expression on his face.
“Of course”

The two sat quietly for a while, not knowing how to start.
“I’m happy you found him” Byunghee said breaking the silence although with an awkward sentence.
“Me too” Joon paused thinking through his words. “I understand now, I do”
Byunghee’s face brightened. “I can see how he makes you feel, you look so happy when he’s around”
Joon felt warm inside from hearing that, it was true but hearing it was like receiving a compliment. But before he had the chance to reply the older continued.
“I’m sorry Joon. For everything, for ending it like that and for hurting you so much” It looked like he was about to continue for a while with apologizes but Joon stopped him.
“It’s okay. I have him and like I said, I finally understand” He smiled at him and Byunghee seemed to relax a whole lot.
“I wish I could have ended it differently, I really do” The older sighed as he thought back at it. “I missed you a lot and I wished there was a way for us to stay friends but after that I didn’t deserve your friendship”
Joon nodded and paused to let his words sink in. “well” He mumbled and slowly moved his hand and placed it on his shoulder, petting him a little with a smile on his lips.
Byunghee smiled back before Joon continued. “Don’t be hard on yourself about it. I can see how Seungho makes you feel too” He winked a little and Byunghee laughed a little.
“Did you just wink?” Joon laughed embarrassed and nodded. They talked for a while, the tension between them releasing more and more the more the time went by. Both had missed their conversations, even though they’d never be what they had been this was good enough. It was like getting to know an old friend all over again.
“You better keep a watch on those abs Joon, you know about the new-couple kilos don’t you?” Byunghee joked and Joon laughed brightly.
“Yeah I can tell” He said hinting to the older’s stomach.
“Hey!” He objected jokingly pretended to be hurt but laughed back at him before pausing. “I’m so happy to see you laughing again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter