Introducing

To love Both~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir stood frozen in front of the mirror in the hallway, staring at his reflection. He could see that his expression looked just as nervous and nauseous as he felt and sighed. He usually didn’t give much thought to clothes but today he had spent a good two hours trying to get ready after a night with barely any sleep at all. First he dressed up quite a bit but decided he looked to formal, but the new pairs of clothing looked too sloppy instead. Right then he stood in a pair of dark-blue quite tight jeans and a red and black plaid shirt. He wasn’t quite satisfied but guessed it wouldn’t get better.
He looked at the time. It was still another hour until Seungho would drive him to the first day at his new work. He felt very grateful towards Seungho, he had been really supportive and he was relieved he didn’t have to face the building for the first time all alone. He had imagined every kind of scenario in his head which had almost driven hi mad and he realized he had to stop doing that.
He rubbed his eyes and sat down by the kitchen table after preparing a cup of coffee, being sure he wouldn’t be able to eat anything.
He kept on gazing at the clock on the wall and time seemed to stand still.
“Hyung, I’m done early, come down when you’re ready to go” He sent a text to Seungho since he was getting impatient waiting for time to move and with every second he became more nervous.
“what is no one will like me.” He thought. “What if my colleagues are mean to me”, “What if I can’t do as good job as I’m expected to” He groaned out loudly and almost banged his head into the table when lying down.
Seungho replied quickly to his text and Mir almost through himself to the phone to read it.
“I’m done in 20 minutes. Don’t worry, it will go fine”
Mir groaned again but smiled.
He was right. There was nothing to worry about. It would be fine.
He sighed again and looked at the time.

 

Joon woke up early that morning, being excited about getting a new partner. He felt nervous too, he was afraid they wouldn’t get alone and that would be a problem since they had to work together for at least a year to come.
He was never late; in fact he was usually quite early to get to work and today was no exception. He poured himself some coffee and drank it while getting dressed. He hastily put on a gray sweater and a pair of skinny jeans before grabbing the car keys and walking out. He saw Cheondong sitting at the kitchen-table eating breakfast but didn’t pay him any time nor asked if he wanted to ride together. He thought it was quite rude of him to suddenly feel so at home in his house after moving in but tried to not think about it instead of arguing about it. He thought about what his mother had been through, raising three kids alone and felt like he had no right to push them out. But didn’t feel any responsibility to be friends with Cheondong either.
Joon walked with a steady pace to his white car and drove away. He turned the radio up and sang along loudly as he drove on the big roads of Seoul.
He was greeted warmly when he arrived and to his surprise he saw his office, which he now shared with someone new, was lit up and someone was sitting inside. No there were two people.
Joon took a deep breath and opened the door.

“Joon! Good Morning!” Seungho greeted him quite awkwardly and the tension in the room surprised Mir.
“You two know each other?” He asked Seungho but got a reply from Joon instead.
“Not quite.” He said shortly but changed his mood. “You must be my new partner” he said and greeted Mir happily by shaking his hand with both of his.
Mir blushed as the heat from Joon’s hand warmed his own, who drowned in the size of Joon’s both fists.
“I am happy to get to work with you.” He said shyly without looking him in the eye.
“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter