Awkward

Life is Cruel!

Author's POV

Key looked from Sunggyu to Woohyun and then back again, sensing the tension between the two. "Do you two know each other?" He asks. Woohyun was going to answer and say yes, but Sunggyu beat him to it.

"No." The older shook his head, making Woohyun's heart drop.

"Okay." Key nods, deciding not to press any further. "Anways... Sunggyu, Woohyun is gonna train you so you can work efficiently here." Woohyun looked to Sunggyu to see what the older's reaction would be. He didn't flinch or move though.

"Alright, thank you." Sunggyu just smiled at Key. The other nodded, leaving Sunggyu and Woohyun alone in the room.

"You know..." Woohyun started. "We've been trying to call you.

"Good to know." Sunggyu shrugged. Woohyun blinked at him.

"Yah, we've been worried!"

"Sorry." Sunggyu answered in a not-caring kind of tone.

"Didn't you miss us at all?"

"To be honest... No. I especially didn't miss you!" That hurt Woohyun's heart as if a bullet had gone through it. It hurt him so much to hear that.

"I see..." Woohyun muttered. "Let's just get this done with then..." Woohyun showed Sunggyu everything that he needed and taught him how to do stuff before looking at the clock in the offfice.

"I'm going for my lunch now." Woohyun told Sunggyu. The older nods and the two go their seperate ways.

In the Office Cafeteria

Woohyun went to where his friends were and told them what was up. "You guys, the new guy is Sunggyu hyung!" They looked shocked yet happily at him. Well, all except Sungjong. When he heard the news, he just looked away and back down at his food. He was happy that they would see their beloved hyung again, but he couldn't face Sunggyu. Not after what happened five years ago.

"Sunggyu hyung, over here." Dongwoo called. The older looked over and blinked, not expecting to see his old friends there. He went up to them and smiled, ignoring Woohyun.

"Hey, it's been a long time."

"You didn't call!" Hoya pointed out.

"Sorry... I had to forget about some stuff and by the time I finished with that, I was busy so I didn't have time and forgot." Sunggyu explained. They nodded understandingly and Sunggyu sat down on the other side of Sungjong. He peered over to the boy before blinking. "Sungjong?" He was gonna move Sungjong's bangs out of the boy's eyes, but the younger moved so fast in his chair that he made it tip backwards and he fell off it!

"Are you okay?" Everyone asked. Sunggyu looked at him with shock.

"Sungjong... I..." He was going to apologize for what just happened but before he could, Sungjong was up and running away from the group.

"Yah, Sungjong!" Woohyun called, running after him, leaving the group in shock. He caught up to Sungjong and pulled him into a hug, noticing that the youngest was crying.

"Hyung... I can't do it... I can't face Sunggyu hyung... " Sungjong sobbed. Woohyun nods.

"I know what you mean..." He admits, Sungjong's back comfortingly. "I couldn't face him either... And then, he just said the worst things to me... It hurt."

"Hyung... I don't want him to be here if he still hates me..."

"I know... But, Sungjong. What did happen after the ceremony? Why were you on the floor crying hysterically?"

"I..." Sungjong started, but another voice interrupted.

"He what?" The two turned to see Sunggyu. Sungjong immediately buried his face into Woohyun's chest, refusing to face his best friend. "Sungjong..." Sunggyu started, coming closer. Woohyun glared at him.

"Don't. Just go back." Woohyun demanded.

"Woohyun, this doesn't concern you."

"Doesn't concern me?" The younger snapped. "I've been with Sungjong for the last five years, unlike you! I've been helping him through everything, so don't you dare say it has nothing to do with me!" Sunggyu was taken aback by Woohyun's sudden outburst. But looking at Sungjong, he knew that the youngest of the boys didn't want to see him.

"Sungjong, I'm sorry..." Sunggyu apologized before leaving the two that were still in an embrace.

"He shouldn't have come back..." Woohyun muttered. "It's so awkward now..." Though they were all praying that one day he comes back, Woohyun didn't think he actually would. And now that he's back, things are more awkward than where they left off five years ago.


A/N: DONE~ Gonna be gone for a while, so don't lose interest... Just have tests and stuff... Subscribe and comment, please!