Break Up

Life is Cruel!

Sunggyu's POV

It was time for my class to graduate! The end of the year had finally come and I was excited. Excited to finally get out of school and get on to life. More importantly, excited to get away from Woohyun. Not that he was bugging me, but at least if I was gone, he would be happy again and wouldn't have to be so hateful anymore. "Excited for grad, hyung?" Dongwoo asks me. I nod.

"Are you guys coming?" I ask. He nods at my question.

"Of course! We want to see our hyung walk the stage after all!" He beams. "Right, guys?" The others nod, making me smile at them.

"Besides, you want us there!" Sungjong beamed.

"Well..." I start. He was right, I did want them there. Just, not Woohyun. The five of them gave me questioning looks. "I don't want Woohyun there..."

"You don't want me there?" A voice asked, hurt evident in it. Turning around, I saw Woohyun.

"Woohyun..." I start, not knowing what to say.

"I wasn't planning on seeing you graduate anyway! I don't care!" He spat me coldly and I knew he didn't mean it. He was just hurt after hearing what I had said.

"I didn't mean it like that..." I tried to explain, but he interrupted me.

"Just save it... I've never liked you, you know that! I'm glad you're graduating! It means you'll be out of the house!" With that, he left, leaving me and the others astonished at his words.

Woohyun's POV

That jerk! I think to myself, walking away from the group. I know I wasn't the best brother, but come on! Was that necessary? I ask myself before bumping into someone. "I'm so sorry..." I apologize.

"Oh, Woohyun oppa." Chorong says. I smile at her. Maybe she can help me have a better day... I think, hoping that I would be right. "I was actually looking for you."

"Oh?" I ask. "Well, I do need some time with you. I'm having the worst day right now."

"Yeah..." She starts. "I don't think I could help you with that..."

"Huh?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?" I ask. She motions for me to follow and I do. She leads me to the park near the school and sits on a bench, motioning me to sit beside her. I sit beside her before looking at her questioningly.

"We have to break up." She says bluntly. I blink at her, wondering if I had heard right.

"W-What?"

"We have to break up."

"Why? Aren't we working?"

"We are." She nods. "But... I never wanted to date you in the first place. I only like you as a friend! I lost a bet, that's why I had to be your girlfriend! It was the punishment!" Sunggyu said that... So... He didn't lie to me? I thought, mentally facepalming to myself for being such a jerk to him.

"I can't believe you..." I mutter.

"Oppa, I'm sorry..."

"Whatever..." I say, getting up from the bench.

"Wait, can we still be friends?"

"I'll think about it." I answer, walking away from her.

Sunggyu's POV

I am such an idiot! I think to myself, looking around town for Woohyun. When I finally find him, I see that he's in the park with Chorong. Growling to myself, I decide to spy on them. After a few minutes, Woohyun stands up and walks away from her, looking hurt. What the hell did she do to him? My mind screamed out to me. "Woohyun!" I call out to him, but he's too upset to hear me and completely ignores me.


A/N: Well, that was depressing...