Date

Life is Cruel!

Woohyun's POV

After leaving the school, Chorong turned to me. "Where are we going, oppa?"

"We can go anywhere you want! Where do you wanna go?"

"Hm... Let's just go for a walk or something and see what we can do from there." She suggested. I nod and we head off for neighborhood park. There, we saw an ice-cream stand. "Oppa, can you buy me some ice-cream?" She asked cutely.

"Of course! I smiled. "Any specific flavour?"

"Not really..."

"Okay, I'll be right back then."

Chorong's POV

Why am I doing this again? I think to myself before remembering taht I had lost the bet. To be honest, I didn't even like him any more than a friend. But, oh well? Maybe I could still give him a chance. He came back with my ice-cream before handing it to me. "Thank you, oppa. You're so kind!"

"Only to you!" Eww... Cheesy! I thoguht, but smiled at him anyways.

"Oppa, you're so greasy!" I comment. He nods.

"So I've heard." He tells me. This is gonna be a long month... I think to myself.

Woohyun's POV

I came back with her ice-cream and handed it to her. "Thank you, oppa. You're so kind!" She said. Omg, she's so cute! I thought, deciding to be greasy.

"Only for you!"

"Oppa, you're so greasy!" She comments. I nod, knowing it's true.

"So I've heard." I tell her. Something in me breaks as I'm with her though, I don't know what it is. But, I'm pretty sure it's not a good sign. Deciding to wave it off, we continued with our date. We went on a boat ride and just talked to get to know each other more than we already did. "Chorong, I really like you." I say to her.

"I know..." She smiles softly. "I really like you too." I felt as my heartbeat increased and soon I found myself leaning into her. Fortunately for me, she leaned into me too and kissed me back. Pulling away, we were both smiling. But, something in my heart felt wrong.

At Home

"You're finally home!" Sunggyu announced as soon as I opened the door after dropping Chorong off at her own house.

"Yeah, why do you care?" I ask.

"I don't, but Boohyun does!" Sunggyu explained. Oh ... I thought. "Go explain to him where you were the whole time! Gosh, so irresponsible! It's like half-an-hour until midnight!"

"Fine, fine, I'm going!" I snap at him. "No need to lecture me..." I mumble to myself and go to Boohyun's room before Sunggyu can question me on what I said.


A/N: SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!