Another Break Up

Life is Cruel!

Sunggyu's POV

I followed Woohyun back to the house, wanting nothing more than to just comfort the boy. Even if he wasn't the best person in the world and I was mad at him, he was still my foster brother! And I'm older than him! That means that no matter what, I still have to look out for him. When we finally got home, the poor boy locked himself in his room. I went up to the door and knocked on it. "Woohyun, I saw what happened... Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No..." He answered from the other side of the door. "Just leave me alone!" Sighing, I decide to do as he wishes.

"Fine... But, I'll be around if you need to talk." There was no reply, so I just left, knowing that he had heard me.

"Sunggyu, what's wrong with Woohyun?" Boohyun asks me when I'm downstairs.

"Break up..." I answer.

"Oh? He broke up with that girl?"

"More like the other way round." I answer. "She dumped him."

"Oh..." Boohyun said. "Well, at least that's a good thing!"

"What do you mean?"

"Now he can be with the person he truly loves."

"He truly loves her though..."

"No, he doesn't..." Boohyun smiled. "That kid is so dense that he doesn't even know his true feelings... But, I see it."

"Who..." Before I could even ask the question, the doorbell rang. Since I was already standing, I went to go get the door. When I opened it, I was pleased to find that it was Sungjong. "Hey." I sang to him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just around the neighborhood." Sungjong answered, looking around nervously.

"Sungjong... Is anything wrong?"

"Nope! Nothing's wrong at all! Why would you think something is wrong?" He bombarded me with questions.

"You just seem a little tense... That's all." I shrug.

"Well, I do have something to tell you... And, I don't know how you'll take it." He admitted. I gave him a funny look before motioning for him to continue. "I kind of... Cheated on you."

"You waht?" I asked with disbelief.

"Sorry, hyung..."

"Why? Were you drunk? What happened?"

"I wasn't drunk... It wasn't an accident either."

"So... You meant to do it? Why?" I asked, wanting this all to be some bad joke.

"Because hyung! I never liked you like that! I thoght I could get over the guy I actually liked if I were to go out with you. But then, he said he liked me, so I didn't need to pretend anymore. But, I didn't want to hurt you either, so I said nothing!"

"Why now then?" I yelled at him.

"Because he couldn't bare to see me with you anymore! I had to decide!"

"And you chose him? I've been through so much with you! How could you?"

"I'm sorry..." Sungjong apologized. "Hyung..."

"Don't call me that! I don't know you anymore, Lee Sungjong!" His eyes widened and shock as well as hurt reflected from them.

"But... But." The younger stuttered and I put a hand in front of his face.

"We promised not to betray each other and what do you do? You don't tell me but you date me out of pity and then cheat! That crosses the line!" With that, I close the door on him before he can say anything.

"Hyung!" He calls out to me with desperation. "Don't do this! I... I don't wanna lose you as a friend!"

"Just go away..." I yell through the door. "We're over! As both a couple and as friends!" Looking up, I see Woohyun giving me an odd look. I don't need him of all people right now... I think to myself, sprinting to my room and locking myself in to avoid seeing or talking to anyone else for the rest of the day. At least graduation is gonna be soon... I can escape all of this soon...


A/N: Another depressing as hell chapter... I'm kinda down this week, but don't worry, it will get better, I promise~ SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!