Chapter 19

Life is Cruel!

The Next Day, Sunggyu's POV

When I came into the office, I found that Woohyun wasn't there. Why? Maybe he's just taking the day off 'cause of yesterday... I thought, waving it off as no big deal. Sitting at my desk though, I couldn't help but wonder if he actually loves me.

The Day After

Still no Woohyun. I blinked to myself in confusion. Is this because of the confession? I wondered. He doesn't have to be embarrassed about it... With that thought, I decide to go to his house after work to see what was up with him.

After Work

After work, I went to Woohyun's house. I rang the doorbell and seconds later, Boohyun was standing in front of me. He looked a little ticked, but he still smiled at me. "Hello, Boohyun." I smiled to him. "Is Woohyun home?"

"He isn't... He's out with some friends." Boohyun answered.

"Oh..." I sighed with disappointment. Why? I thought. I can always just talk to him tomorrow... Do I still... No, I don't! I convinced myself, not wanting to believe what my mind was telling me.

I didn't want to go home, so I went to a nearby coffee shop. Ordering what I wanted, I sat at a table near the window. I wish I could see Woohyun... I thought, staring out the window of the coffee shop. As if my wishes were answered, I saw Woohyun walking on the other side of the street with who I assumed was one of his friends. I stood up and went out of the cafe, but it seems that he saw me coming because he told his friend something and dashed off.

Blinking to myself in confusion, I ran after him, wanting so badly to talk with him. He ran fast, but I ran my hardest and finally caught up to him, catching his arm and turning him around to face me. "Don't touch me!" He yells at me.

"Woohyun, I just want to talk..." I start, but he cuts me off angrily.

"Talk? About what? What could you possibly want to talk about?"

"I..." I got cut off again.

"Just leave me alone, please..." He told me, leaving me to stare at his retreating form from the alley that we were in. Looking down with disappointment, I knew that I had messed up. The love of my life finally loves me back, but I blew it with him. What an idiot I am... I thought to myself, going home with the disappointment of losing Woohyun for a second time.


A/N: That's it for this chapter! I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so no updates for 2 weeks, sorry guys~ bye bye from your author!