Angel or Devil?

Life is Cruel!

"Sunggyu hyung!" I heard someone call me as me and Woohyun were walking to school together. Turning around, we see Sungjong running towards us. "Hyung, I'm so glad that you're okay!" That's right, I haven't seen Sungjong since the hospital... I thought. Looking at Woohyun, he examined him for a while. "Please take care of Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun sunbae-nim!"

"Don't worry, we will." He answered with sweet smile. Yeah right you will! I spat at him in my thoughts. This is just like him, acting all nice and like a brother to me when we were with anyone, especially his parents. But when we were alone, he took the opportunity to beat me up. Not as mercilessly as my parents, but still, I didn't want the same thing to be repeated with this family.

"Don't you dare lie to him, Woohyun!" I warned. "You hate me, just come out and say it!"

"What?" Woohyun asks with an innocent face. "I don't hate you! How can I hate my hyung? Especially one as sweet as you?" He lied like a pro. He even hugged me to prove his point about not hating me to Sungjong. But, he squeezed me too tight that I couldn't breathe.

"You're squeezing too tight!" I managed to breathe out. He smiled at me before letting me go.

"Sorry, I just love you so much, almost as much as my real brother!" He said. What a lie that is! I scoffed in my head, but knew it was no use to say it. He would just find some way to make himself look innocent. Rolling my eyes, I walked ahead of the other two as they talked. But then, I thought of something.

"Hey, Sungjong." I called behind me.

"Yeah?" Sungjong questioned, ending his conversation with Woohyun.

"How exactly am I still alive? I mean, my mom smashed the glass vase on my head. I should have died!"

"You should have, yes." Sungjong agreed. "But, they were able to fix the damages to your head and all they needed was some blood. Being your friend, of course I wanted to help you. So, I was one of your doners!"

"Sungjong!" I beamed, hugging him tightly. He was the best.

"Let me go, hyung." He laughed before pushing me away gently. "It's nothing, I know you would have done the same if the situation was reversed."

"Yes, I of course I would." I nod.

"Not to interrupt this touching moment." Woohyun interrupted. "But, we're going to be late if we don't get moving!" He was right, so we kept on going, not stopping until we finally got to school and inside our classrooms. Unfortunately for me, Woohyun was in my class. At least he won't do anything with all these people around! I thought with a smile. "What are you smiling about?" He questions me, getting in his seat with was right beside mine.

"Oh, nothing." I shook my head. He shrugs and turns to get his stuff out of his bag. This first class, which was math, was the only straining class. The others went by quickly, and finally I got to my last class, which was my favourite. Psychology. I sat at the theatre beside Sungjong and waited for the teacher to get everything set up. I was surprised to find that Woohyun sat beside me, but I just ignored him, not wanting his influence to ruin my favourite class.

"Alright, listen up class, I have still have some exams to grade from yesterday, so I'll give you this project to work on. You have to work with the people in your row." After saying that, she told us the requirements for the project and that it was due in one week. Oh great, that means I have to work with Woohyun... I think with misery. But, there was still Sungjong and four other guys, so it wouldn't be that bad. The other four guys came near us and we all made a circle.

"I'm Sunggyu and this is my best friend, Sungjong. And the other guy is my foster brother, Woohyun." I introduced myself and them to the other four.

"I'm Myungsoo, but call me L."

"Sungyeol."

"Dongwoo."

"Howon, but call me Hoya." They all introduced themselves. We talk about what parts of the project we wanted to do for the rest of the class

"Why don't you two do one part together since you're basically living together?" Sungjong questions me and Woohyun.

"Because Woohyun hates me and would never agree to it." I answer simply.

"Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong questions. Hyung? Are they that close already or did Woohyun give him permission to call him that?

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't hate you, Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun asks me with a pout. For some reason, I find that pout cute. Why? I like Sungjong, not Woohyun! I think to myelf before feeling a tap on my shoulder. Woohyun was slightly glaring at me. "Did you hear what I said?"

"No... Sorry..." I apologized. "What did you say?" Woohyun sighed with irritation.

"I said that I don't mind working with you since it's easier." He repeated himself. I nod slowly, wondering what he's planning to get out of this. Even if he's an angel in front of people, I know he's really a devil.

At Home

"Let's get started, hyung." Woohyun suggests. I turn to him with a hard glare. "What?"

"Why are you being so nice to me? You didn't hit me once today!"

"You want me to?" He smirks before kicking my left knee and making me fall since that was a sensitive part on anyone's body. "Happy?"

"Why do you hate me so much?" I ask.

"I told you, I don't hate you."

"That's such a lie!"

"It's not, actually." Woohyun promises. "I'm just a real trouble maker, that's all! I don't have anything against you, really. Well, except getting my parents to treat you like family when you're no where near our family. That's really the only reason I disklike you, 'cause you're so likable by everyone that it's sickening!"

"So, you just hurt me for..." Before I could finish, Woohyun interrupted me.

"For my own pleasure, yes." He finishes. "But, you should be able to handle it since you had really abusive parents before. I mean, unlike your parents, I don't want you dead, just harrassed and hurt to an extent!" With that said, he left me alone as I got up. Is he an angel or a devil? I thought, shaking my head. I will never understand that boy... But then again, maybe I don't want to...


A/N: Alright, that's the second chapter! I know it's short, but don't worry, the next chapter will be longer! SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!