The Full Truth

Life is Cruel!

Knowing that Woohyun wouldn't want to see him right away, Sunggyu waited until the next day to go over. Boohyun had opened the door and smiled. "Hello, Sunggyu."

"Hello." Sunggyu smiled back. "Is Woohyun here?"

"He is now, but if you were any later, he wouldn't be." He let me into the house and I went up to Woohyun's room where he was on the computer.

"Woohyun?" I call. He looked at me before getting off the computer chair and backing away from me.

"Why are you here? Get out!"

"No! There's something you have to know."

"I don't have to know or want to know anything that you'll tell me."

"Please... Woohyun, give me a chance to explain."

"Explain what? That you've always hated me?"

"To explain that I've always loved you." Sunggyu corrected. Woohyun was shocked to hear this. Blinking a few times, he let Sunggyu continue with what he was saying. "Since I've come here, I've loved you. You just hated me to ever know that. Or to ever see it..."

"So, when I said that I hated you... You..."

"I was really hurt. I knew you wouldn't ever like me, so intead of hurting myself more, I left your life."

"Sunggyu... I'm so sorry..." Woohyun apologized, but Sunggyu shook his head at him.

"I'm fine... But, I hurt you."

"No." Woohyun assured. "Everything you said about me was right. Well, maybe not being as bad as your biological parents."

"Right... That was a little far, but I was angry, okay? I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but..."

"But?"

"Since we both love each other, can we..." Sunggyu knew what Woohyun was going to say and wrapped his arms around Woohyun's waist, pulling him closer.

"Of course we can date." Sunggyu smiles. Woohyun smiles back at hi, sealing their new relationshup with a passionate kiss.


A/N: Well, that's it! I hope you guys liked it and please support me with my other stories! Thank you for all the comments and subscribers too.