Graduation

Life is Cruel!

Author's POV

It was the day of the graduaction and Sunggyu was excited. He was finally gonna be able to escape this terrible life of his and start anew. As he was fixing some little things on the grad gow, his foster parents came into the room. "Sunggyu, we're so proud of you!" His foster mother smiled to him. Sunggyu smiled back warmly.

"Thank you."

"Here's some cake!" Boohyun announced coming into the room.

"Now? I haven't even walked the stage!"

"It's not for now... We're just showing you now!" Boohyun explained. "We're gonna get ready now and then we'll all go!" With that said, the three of them left Sunggyu's room. A few minutes later, the whole family was ready except Woohyun.

"Woohyun, why aren't you ready?" his mother asked him.

"I'm not going, eomma." He simply shrugged.

"What? Why?" She inquires. "Don't you wanna see Sunggyu walk the stage."

"Not really..."

"You don't?" Sunggyu asks. The two turn to face him and Woohyun looks at him darkly.

"No, I don't." He confirms.

"Fine, I don't need you to ruin it for me anyway!" Sunggyu shoots back as their mother looks at both of them with bewilderment.

"Boys..." Before she can say anything, Sunggyu walks out of the room and down the stairs.

At the Graduation Ceremony

"Kim Sunggyu." The woman announced as the hall filled with loud clapping. Sunggyu walked across the stage to pick up the piece of paper from her before bowing to the audience and going backstage again. The rest of the graduating class' names were called before everyone was able to go to celebrate with their friends and families.

"Congrats." Sunggyu's family all cheered for him. He smiled brightly at them.

"Thank you."

"Sunggyu hyung." A voice called out to him. Looking over his shoulder, he saw Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and L.

"You guys came?" Sunggyu beamed at them with happiness.

"Of course! Hoya smiled. "We can't miss your graduation day, can we?"

"You guys are really amazing."

"Sungjong told us about the graduation ceremony." Dongwoo added. At Sungjong's name, Sunggyu's face dropped into sadness.

"Hyung, congrats." A voice said. Looking past Sungyeol and L, he saw Sungjong. The youngest of the boys was smiling at him. Sunggyu looked away, making Sungjong frown. "Hyung... Can we talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you." Sunggyu said, walking past the boys.

"Hyung!" Sungjong called after him, but to no avail. Sunggyu just kept walking. Sungjong ran after him, catching him at the entrance of the school. "Hyung, please listen to me!"

"What could you possibly say that would make what you did better?" The older snapped.

"H-Hyung..." Sungjon stuttered, taking a step back. Never has Sunggyu yelled or snapped at him, so the younger was not only scared, but hurt too. "Please, hyung..." Sungjong's voice came out in a whisper as he held his tears in.

"Just leave me alone, Sungjong... I don't want to talk to you or see you ever again."  With that, Sunggyu left the younger crying hysterically and yelling at him to hear him out.

"Sunggyu, what happened?" Boohyun asks when his family finally catches up to him. Sunggyu shakes his head with a poker face.

"Can we just go home?" Boohyun looked to his parents and they just shrugged, but agreed on going home. When they got home, they found Woohyun watching T.V.

"Oh, you're back? How was grad, Sunggyu hyung?" Sunggyu ignored Woohyun and went up to his room. Woohyun blinked sadly, but quickly returned to the T.V so that no one would see.

Night, Woohyun's POV

"Okay, I'm all packed." Sunggyu announced at dinner. I looked to him with big eyes. He's moving already? No... I thought, realizing just then what Boohyun had meant. I love Sunggyu. More than I should. I love him as a lover.

"I can't believe you're moving..." Mom admitted sadly.

"Yes, it's gonna be a huge change." Dad agreed. No... Don't leave me... I begged in my head, knowing that he didn't want to hear it. He's so angry with me that he probably wouldn't listen to anything I said. I felt tears b my eyes and quickly left before anyone could see them. Unfortunately, Boohyun knew me too well and came into my room a few minutes later.

"Woohyun, are you upset about Sunggyu leaving?" He asks. I nod, deciding not to hide it anymore. "Why didn't you come to the graduation ceremony with us?"

"He didn't want me to, hyung..."

"You know... Maybe he did secretly want you to go just to see him graduate. Even if he said he didn't... Maybe it was a way to give you a second chance."

"And I blew it!" I yelled to myself. "I didn't see the hint and I blew it... Now, he's moving and I won't get to see him ever again!"

"There, there... He'll come and visit and even call!" Boohyun assured. "You have nothing to worry about... He's just moving out, it's normal!"


A/N: Okay, the long weekend is done and a chapter is updated~ And now I'm off to bed, so just subscribe and comment. I love those things, so I appreciate all the subscribers and comments!