Truth & Lies

Life is Cruel!

Morning

When morning came, Woohyun awoke and looked beside him only to find a Sunggyu hugging him. His eyes widened with horror as he pushed the other away harshly, making him fall off the bed. Sunggyu let out a pained groan and glared up at Woohyun. "What the hell was that for?"

"I had every right to do that! You're sleeping next to me! And cuddling me too!"

"Well, I'm sorry if you were drunk last night." The older countered. Woohyun blinked.

"What?"

"You heard me... You were drunk last night!"

"... Please tell me nothing happened between us."

"I would... But, that would be a lie."

"You me?" Woohyun accused.

"I did no such thing!"

"Liar."

"I'm not lying! You're the one who asked me to drink with you and then dance with you before the whole thing happened." Woohyun blinked again. "Besides, why would I you? I don't like you."

"You don't like me?" Woohyun questions.

"After what you did to me, do you think I would like you?" The older questions back. Woohyun nods.

"You've never liked me? Have you always hated me like I've hated you?" Sunggyu looked at him, wondering why he was asking this. He couldn't tell Woohyun the truth for some reason though.

"Yes, I've always hated you. You were the worst to me, so why would I even like you?"

"Just wondering if there were some secrets you kept from me. Like, how I kept the secret of loving you for the last 5 years."

"W-What?" The older stuttered. "Since when?"

"Since after your graduation..." Woohyun admitted. "That same night."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but whatever. I guess I realized too late and you hated me anyway. So, it doesn't matter." With that said, Woohyun got out of bed and put on his clothes before looking at Sunggyu once again. "As I've said before, I'm sorry I was such a bad brother. I hope one day you don't hate me anymore." And then he was gone.

Sunggyu's POV

Did he mean it? He loved me since that night? Does he still love me? These questions were bugging me, so I decided to tell him the truth. I owed him that much for breaking his heart and being a bad brother myself.


A/N: I know all of you are tired to read this, so I have good news! The next chapter is the last!