Princess Jessica

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(red will be used to indicate Kris' thoughts)

Normally, the only way to tell which twin is which is by the way they part their hair. Chen had a right part and Lay had a left part. Today, their hair was spiked up.

"Let's play the 'Which One of us is Lay?' game!" both twin challenged the girls and Seulri, who were sitting at their table.

What a lame game...Is it even fun?

"Oh no, this is so difficult," one girl complained.

"You guys look so much alike," another girl added.

"Seulri oppa, do you know who is who?" a schoolgirl asked.

"Easy. The one on the left is Lay and the one on the right is Chen," Seulri pointed.

"Wrong!" the twins lied.

"No, I'm right," Seulri insisted, "You guys may look alike, but you're both slightly different."

The twins were shocked and the girls were amazed at Seulri's intelligence.

"Seulri oppa, you're wonderful!" they admired.

Tao and Kris were watching her from afar.

"He sure is bringing up his popularity with his new skill," Tao observed.

A girl noticed the band aid on Seulri's finger, "Wait, Seulri oppa, your finger...what happened to it?"

"I was using a knife, and by mistake..." she lied.

"Oh no! Are you ok?" she worriedly asked.

Seulri flashed her a reassuring smile, "Yeah, I'm ok."

Actually, a blade was stuck in between the pages of my textbook...But I cannot assume it's a bully, and I don't have any evidence...but...

The next day, Seulri was walking down the hallway on the second floor when through the window, she saw a bag and all of its contents floating in the school pond. She recognized the bag and realized it was hers.

This is really...She sighed. My wallet is in there too...I guess there's nothing else I can do but go and pick it up.

As she turned around, she bumped into the ice princess.

"Ah, I'm so-" Jessica started to say until she realized who she was talking to, "Oh hello, you're the peasant, right? Thanks to Kris oppa, you look a lot nicer," she looked at Seulri in her mens uniform, "Why don't you fix the faults in your upbringing too?" she snarkily said as she walked pass Seulri..

She's probably the suspect...Aish, forget about figuring out the reason, my lunch money is in the wallet!

Seulri waded in the pond and searched for her precious wallet.

"Hey, peasant!" Kris playfully smacked Seulri's head. He was standing on the grass surrounding the pond.

"What a nice hobby you have. Skipping club duties and playing in the water?" he looked down on Seulri, who was still hunched over and searching for her wallet.

Oh shoot, I totally forgot about it...

Kris noticed her wet messenger bag lying on the grass, "Why is your bag wet?" he asked.

"I dropped it in the pond along with my wallet," she lied.

"Pabo, you should always keep your wallet in your pocket. Anyways, your searching method is really weak," he said as he ed his school shirt and took it off. Seulri couldn't keep her eyes off his six pack.

"You have to do it like this, dramatically! As if you're taking a bath!" he stepped into the shallow pond and stuck both arms in, making big splashes.

"It's ok! You'll get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter