The Refreshing Battle of Gyeongju

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JULY 26. 6:00 AM. ZHANG ESTATE.]

A cellphone started playing.

The twins laid in their beds.

"Chen...the phone is ringing," Lay mumbled.

Chen dug his face into his pillow, "You pick it up."

"No, that ringtone means it's kingka."

Chen groaned as he reached for the phone, "Aish, why does he have to call so early?! It's summer!"

He answered the phone, "Yeoboseyo?...What? Seulri is missing?"

"Seulri has been kidnapped?" Luhan was connected to the five way call.

Xiumin repeated what Kris was saying, "She went bankrupt and ran away?"

"That's right! I've been calling her since Monday but no one answers. I can get a hold of Key at work either. I bet they couldn't afford rent so Seulri was sold as a slave! If not, they must've ran away!"

"Sorry to interrupt, but Seulri is in Gyeongju," Tao stated.

"...Seulri went bankrupt, ran away, and was kidnapped to Gyeongju?!"

"Thank you!" Seulri said to a couple as they left the inn. She started clearing their table.

"You're doing a good job, Seulri. Can you hang the laundry in the backyard?" her boss asked.

"Sure," she headed to the backyard  and hung some sheets on the clothesline.

I have a summer job in Gyeongju. This place is amazing! It bothers me a little that I came here without saying anything to the host club members but...they can't be so bored that they'll visit me...right?

The sheets hanging fluttered as a whirring sound came from above. Seulri looked up to find the host club members in a helicopter.

"Seulri!! Are you okay?!" Kris yelled but Seulri couldn't hear him because of the loud noise.

She glared at them.

I have a feeling this will be the best worst summer ever...

"Wow! What handsome looking boys!" a man who was obviously dressed up as a girl exclaimed. "My name is Jinki but I go by Onew now. I'm the owner of this place."

"I hear you're Key's friend from work?" Tao asked.

"Yup! We met when he first started working at the bar. Since he's away now and is worried about Seulri, I decided to take her in for now."

"Huh. I didn't expect you to take a summer job, Seulri. No wonder why you didn't want to come to the Bahamas with us," Chen sighed.

"She turned me down too. I wanted to go to Manchester," Luhan looked dejected.

"I suggested going to my family resort on Jeju since it would be cheap," Tao added.

Kris was taken aback, "You guys all invited Seulri on your own?! How selfish! I was actually planning something for every-"

The twins ignored Kris, "Seulri, you turned off your cell phone, didn't you?"

"What?! She has a cell phone?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, we're just lending her one of ours," Lay explained.

"It's for her friends only. Your number isn't on it," Chen smirked.

Seulri tried pushing the twins out the door, "Guys, go home! We can all see each other when school starts again."

Tao took out his phone, "School rule #19: Taking a job isn't allowed."

"Are you kidding me? That's not a real rule," Seulri argued.

"So what? We're free to spend our summer break however we like and you can't do anything about it so we're going to stay here in Gyeongju!" Kris announced.

----------

"Lulu...How did we get stuck with this job?" Kris banged his hammer on a broken fence. They were supposed to be fixing it. Suddenly, he accidentally hit his finger with the hammer.

"Aiya! It hurts!!" he wailed as Luhan blew on it, trying to ease his pain.

----------

The twins welcomed a group of girls entering the inn, "Do you have a reservation?"

The group was stunned by their good looks.

"I-I'm Hong Sungmi. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter