Jealous Chen

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JULY 27. 5:30 AM. LIN VACATION HOUSE IN GYEONGJU.]

Kris furiously typed on his phone as he sent one text after another.

Ugh, I didn't get any sleep at all last night. I've been trying to call the twins all night! 

He looked at the bed next to him to find a sleeping Tao. Kris started shaking the bed, trying to wake him up.

"Tao!! Get up! We're going to Onew's place! Our daughter is in trouble! Don't waste your time sleeping; we have to save Seulri from those two devils-" he froze when Tao rolled over, giving him a death glare.

"Idiot. If you want to go, go yourself," his dark eyebags only made him seem scarier.

L-Lesson learned...don't wake up Tao. Ever.

----------

Chen and Lay sat at a table in the main eating area and called over Seulri to take their order.

"Morning, Seulri. We want breakfast. French toast with fresh berries drizzled in maple syrup and garnished with sugar please," Lay ordered.

"And waffles and pancakes and-" 

"Hold it. That stuff isn't on the menu," Seulri interrupted. 

Out of nowhere, Kris appeared and smacked the top of the twins' heads with a rolled up newspaper, as if they were flies.

"Stop being such brats! Who do you think you guys are, rich noblemen?" he pointed the newspaper roll at them.

"But we are.."

"And so are you..."

Kris ignored their side comments, "'When in Rome, do as the Romans do!' So when in Gyeongju, we should enjoy the food of Gyeongju!" He motioned to the table behind him. "Pasteurized milk and fresh juice from the fruit trees outside! Vegetables from the garden and baked bread topped with homemade jam!"

"Good morning! Delivery from Kim's Mart!" a delivery boy with a cap shading his eyes announced as he entered the pension, carrying in a box of groceries. 

"Hello!" Onew greeted him, and noticed his height, "Oh! I've never seen you before. Are you a high school student?"

"Yeah, I'm from Seoul. I came to work at my uncle's shop for the summer."

"Ooh, how refreshing!" Onew turned to Seulri, who was beside him, and pointed to the box. "Ah, Seulri, will you put this away for me?"

"Eh? Seulri..? N-No way!" the delivery boy almost dropped the box he was carrying.

"Watch the tomatoes!" Seulri caught the tomato that fell out and looked at the boy's face.

"Kim Seulri?" the boy asked as he looked into her eyes.

"Suho...long time no see! I haven't seen you since middle school! How are you?" she asked.

Kris and the twins noticed the reunion going on and moved their chairs closer.

Suho was shocked, "Why are you here? And your hair!! You shouldn't have gotten a haircut! It was so nice and long..."

"Really? It's less of a hassle though."

Suho noticed the three guys eavesdropping on their conversation. "Um...are these your friends?"

"Yeah, they're my classmates. Lay, Chen, and Kris." she introduced.

"Ah, so you're Seulri's friend? Why don't you stay and have some tea before you go," Onew suggested.

----------

The twins jealously eyed Seulri and Suho, who were sitting at another table chatting.

"So you go to Exo now? Do you still get together with people from middle school?" Suho asked.

"Sort of. Baekhyun calls me sometimes."

The rest of the host club members sat with the twins and were updated about the situation.

"Seulri's friend from middle school?" Tao repeated.

"You can't call him a friend if they haven't contacted each other since middle school. They're nothing but ex-classmates," Chen grumpily said.

"What a happy reunion!" Luhan exclaimed as he fed Stitch some cake.

"Who's Baekhyun?" Lay asked.

"Hey Seulri, shouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter