Heechul's Mansion

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Green will represent the twins' thoughts)

(no but some boy on top kinda stuff)

Dark clouds covered the moon. All of the lights inside the Park mansion were turned off. Only the flames from three candles lighted the room the host club members were in.

"Aish, the weather turned terrible. Where's the sunset?"

"We wanted to do some fireworks!" Luhan looked dejected.

"I know...Oh, it's your turn, Chen," everyone except Seulri was playing one of Heechul's creepy board games.

"4, 5,6..." Lay moved the piece across the board, "You break your left wrist in a car accident in five years," he read.

"What?!" Chen cried in disbelief.

"Twelve years from now, your company will go bankrupt and you'll become a janitor. Impossible!" Tao read his card.

"I will shrink two centimetres in ten years," Luhan announced.

"Who's next? Aren't you playing, Kris? We'll roll for you," Chen rolled the dice, "1, 2, 3.."

"You are presently hated by your friends and are super blue," the twins said.  

How accurate...

They looked at Kris who was sitting in a corner, crestfallen after cutting all ties with Seulri.

"Weren't you planning on walking along the beach with Seulri?" Lay asked.

You shouldn't fight with her if it gets you down...

"Didn't you bring a white sundress? Hurry up and go!" Chen added.

Looks like it's gonna start pouring soon...

Heechul creeped up behind Kris and made him jump, "Hmm you like white sundresses? What splendid taste..."

"Aigoo, what's with this haunted mansion?!" he cried, looking at the eerie decor, "And what's up with this weird board game that tells disturbing fortunes?!"

"Well it would be rude to decline an invitation here, right?" Tao replied.

Heechul joined the guys playing, "Look, I'm going to get struck by lightning in three minutes!" he laughed.

"That makes you happy?" Luhan looked up at him, confused.

Heechul grabbed a candlestick, "The light of a single candle is good for the soul. It rids one of the filth of the day people can see their true selves only in darkness..." he turned to Kris, "I predict that you will have a splendid encounter tonight..." he said mysteriously.

 Suddenly, all the lights , making Kris and Heechul scream in fear.

Seulri entered the room wearing a nightdress, "Uhm, the generator was off so I went to the basement and turned it on."

The host club members couldn't help but stare at her apparrel.

"Seulri...are those clothes...yours?" Lay's mouth dropped open.

"Yeah, appa must've repacked my luggage. He always wants me to wear stuff like this," she felt the silk material.

The members stuck their thumbs up, "Good job, Seulri's abeoji!"

Chen looked around, "Hey, where's Heechul?"

"He said he felt like being struck by lightning after the lights came on so he's resting now," Tao explained.

"So the prediction was true!" Luhan laughed.

The host club sat in Heechul's dining room to eat dinner.

"Here Seulri, we specially ordered some fatty tuna for you~!" Luhan pointed to the dish.

"Yum," Kris quickly shoved all of the pieces into his mouth, "Ah, that was good," he patted his stomach.

Everyone glared at his greediness.

"Um, there's some crab too," Luhan put a plate of king crab in front of Seulri.

"Thanks," she smiled at him.

Seulri took a leg and gave it to Kris, "Here, sunbae. Have some."

Kris' eyes widened at her kindness as he took the leg from her but when he looked inside, he found an empty shell with no meat in it.

It's just the shell though," she said nonchalantly.

He scoffed and reached for another piece but Seulri slapped his hand away.

"Even Seulri has an immature side," Lay observed.

"A commoner's obsession with food is frightening," Tao noted.

"Yah! Are you one of the twins?!" Kris yelled at her.

"I thought you weren't talking to me," she looked away; definitely influenced by the twins.  

He glared at Seulri as she continued eating the whole plate of king crab, "It seems like you have no intention of apologizing. Fine! I'm going to bed!" he stormed out of the room but as soon as he saw the dark hallway, he went back inside.

"Uhm, Tao?" he needed an .

Tao sighed as he got up from his seat, "Excuse me, everyone."

Lay watched them leave, "He's got way too much pride."

"Seulr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter