Attack of the Lady Manager

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PARIS. FRANCE.]

A mysterious woman was having a video chat, "Dad, I want to marry him," she said while holding an Exo album in her hand.

"Really, Sulli? Okay fine; I promise. Anyways, look at the photos I took from the business trip to South Korea last week," the man on the screen showed Sulli a picture of him eating dinner with his business partner's family, "If I remember correctly, they have a son who should be in highschool."

Sulli stared at one particular man in the photo as the private jet she was sitting in took off.

Appa, remember the promise you just made.

Meanwhile, in South Korea...

The host club was celebrating the new year by wearing hanboks.

"Why are you so handsome, Kris oppa?" one girl asked.

"All the better to reign in thy eyes, my love," Kris smoothly replied, making the girls at his table squeal, as usual.

A girl sitting with the twins admired their hanboks, "Wow, what a beautiful colour! I love the design!"

Lay smiled at the compliment, "Today, all of the host club members are wearing hanboks that my umma designed."

"And our grandmother dressed us up," Chen added. 

Lay leaned in close to him, "Of course, it's my job to take off the hanbok, isn't it, Chen?"

Chen's face turned red with embarrassment, "Lay!! Not in front of everyone!"

Their guests exploded, "Omo! Please do so! We'd like to see!"

Seulri looked over to where the racket was coming from.

Sounds like they're doing something stupid again...

"Seulri, the guests are waiting for you," Tao held a clipboard, "Your request rate has been pretty stable lately too."

"Yes!" Seulri cheered, "Maybe the reduction of my debt by 1/3 has helped."

"But, I haven't told you about interest rates or that hanbok's rental fee...Oh well, keep up the good work," he pushed up his glasses.

Why is he so evil...

Luhan approached Seulri with tears in his eyes, "Seul-sshi, I lost one of my sandals..." he stuck out his bare foot.

A bunch of worried girls crowded around him, "Luhan-sshi, don't cry! We'll help you find it!" they reassured him.

"Where did you drop it?" Seulri asked.

Xiumin carried Luhan's sandal and put it on his feet, "It was over there," he pointed across the room.

"Thanks Xiumin-sshi~!" Luhan hugged him.

Chen walked up to Seulri, "Here you go, a high class Japanese teacake that a commoner like you would never be able to afford," he gave her a tiny cake in a clear box.

Seulri held it delicately, "...You're giving it to me?"

"Do you like Japanese teacakes, Seulri oppa?" one girl asked.

"No, I don't really like sweets but I was thinking of putting it on my umma's grave as an offering," she looked at the teacake.

Everyone was touched.

"Waah he's being so nice to his umma!"

"Seul-sshi, I'll give you mine too~!"

"Mine too!"

Gah, I don't need this much...

A girl stood outside the door, watching everyone give this person so much attention.

Chen noticed the woman, "Hey, I've never seen you before."

"Come in," Lay welcomed.

"Yeah! Come~" Luhan beckoned.

"Hey! Be more gentle with our guests!" Kris scolded the guys.

"Here, don't be scared, princess," Kris said as he held out his hand, "Welcome to the Exo Host-"

The girl pushed him away, "Don't touch me, you faker!"

F-Fake...?

"I cannot believe that you're recognized as the prince of this club! A prince shouldn't sprinkle his love so easily! And why do you look so stupid when you smile?! It's like you're a light headed narcissist! How useless! You're the worst!" she spat.

Kris looked stunned as if every word she said jabbed his heart.

"Can it be...you are...?" Tao put his hand on his chin.

The girl suddenly faced him, "Tao sunbae!" she hugged him, "I wanted to see you so badly! My one and only prince!"

The rest of the host club members stared at this weird sight.

"Fiancée?! Tao sunbae's?!" the twins cried.

"Yes, I'm Choi Sulli and I'll be in grade ten Class A starting tomorrow," Sulli smiled.

Kris sat in a corner with a dark expression on his face.

"Ooh, he's angry," Lay looked at Kris.

"All because umma was hiding something from appa," Chen said.

The host club often referred to Tao as umma, Kris as appa, and the rest of them were their 'kids'.

"Whatever," Tao brushed it off.

So is this adultery? Seulri looked up at Tao.

"It was love at first sight!" Sulli pointed to him, "You, who looks like Huang Zitao from Exo!" she held up an Exo album.

"Ah, I see. A girl who replaces me with her favourite idol, makes me her fiancé, and gets lost in her wild fantasies," Tao understood.

"Whoa, his band's name is Exo and you guys are both called Tao. What a coincidence," Chen looked at the photos in the Exo album.

"Wait, how can you be so calm? Isn't she your fiancée?" Kris asked.

"Uh, I don't remember confirming that fact," Tao told him.

Kris sighed in relief.

"From what I saw in the report, you're managing everything in this club, Tao sunbae?" Sulli asked.

"Yep, Tao-sshi is the host and store manager," Luhan answered.

"Ooh, the manager! The title suits him well!" Sulli was lovestruck, "All right, I've decided! While I'm preparing to be a bride, I'll be the host club's assistant!"

Kris and the twins were annoyed with this random girl's behaviour.

"Uhm, Tao..."

"She's the daughter of one of the most important companies my family does business with," Tao interrupted, "Take good care of her," he ordered. 

Kris and the twins looked at Seulri.

"This is part of your host training, Seulri!" Kris yelled as he and the twins ran away, not wanting to be the babysitter of Sulli.

Seulri was stunned and faced Tao, "Erm..." she protested.

He ignored her and turned around, "If something goes wrong, I'll double your debt." 

Aish...

Seulri and Sulli were baking in cooking room #1.

"Seulri oppa!" Sulli was mixing a bowl, "Should I put more sugar in the cream?"

"Yes please. How's the chocolate coming along?"

"Everything's coming along just fine. I'm melting it now," she pointed to a steaming pot on the stove.

"Don't put it on the flame directly! It'll separate! Tempering should begin with putting hot water in a bowl."

"Like this?" Sulli started pouring.

"Ack! Not the bowl with the chocolate!" Seulri cried.

The host club members watched the scene from the door.

She looks so cute with that apron on...

"She said she'd bake cookies for Tao-sshi," Luhan petted Stitch.

"Poor Seulri; she has to take care of that girl," Kris said.

Sulli went to the door and glared at Kris, "You're too loud, fake king."

She turned to Tao and gave him a batch of her burnt cookies, "It was my first time and I know I'm bad at making it, but I'm sure that Zitao would never say anything bad about my cooking," she smiled as the members each grabbed one.

"Tastes nasty," Lay commented. 

"What is this? A rock?" Chen tried to take a bite.

"Blegh, it doesn't taste very good," Luhan said bluntly.

Sulli glared at them.

Mine turned out pretty well although I haven't baked in a while. Seulri ate the cake pop she made.

Lay leaned in close to her face and bit off a piece of that stuck out of , "Getting rid of the bad taste," he said.

Kris noticed what he did.

"Ooh, it tastes pretty good. You should bake a cake for us," Lay smiled.

"Hey Seulri,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter